U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Yesterday, 08:13 AM

5 posts, read 364 times

Advertisements

Past life regression is safe to do if you 1) can process your own emotions in a healthy manner and 2) don't get too rocked by what you might reveal about yourself.

I did my regression with a self- hypnosis aid (CD audio) & discovered some very illuminating visions about a couple of lives lived in the past. I was amused to find out some of my hard to explain personality quirks originated in those lifetimes & that put to rest some frustration I had at myself for being that way.

Specifically I lived a life during World War One that was cut short due to some hardship "I" experienced during that time in History. I finally understood my quirk in this life that made me so determined to study French- I lived in France in that lifetime.

& The other past life was a life spent in the armed services, I dislike thinking about those memories because they were mostly sad times.
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal