U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 06:46 AM

255 posts, read 122,521 times

Advertisements

Just your imaginings or you're making it up. A lot of people wish something interesting was happening to them to escape their boring lives.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-31-2018, 10:59 AM

21,559 posts, read 6,267,746 times
The same thing is said about the number 23 too.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:26 AM

9,835 posts, read 4,610,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maiden_fern View Post
The water on the bar issue had been happening to me for the last few days, then I just realized I had been over-watering a plant.
Lol, I came up with one theory. It could be water leaking from the spinkler faucet which is over head. I put a paper towel done on the area and it never got wet, though. Keeping an eye on it. I guess it's possible that a little bit of water could seap under a game seal and wet the paper cover from the bottom and spread.

Old 07-31-2018, 04:09 PM

297 posts, read 117,690 times
The answer is 42.

Or the OP is also Mr. Hyde.

Old 08-04-2018, 09:04 PM

2,226 posts, read 1,265,540 times
Are you taking Ambien to sleep? Quite a few people on Ambien get up and do all kinds of things during the night and have no memory of it the next morning, activities that could leave bruises and soreness the next morning. People have even been known to drive somewhere and wake up there.

Old 08-04-2018, 09:13 PM

185 posts, read 55,384 times
Possible but improbable Bro, unless other more direct meaningful paranormal events have happened to you. Mere water might be a first step, but the 668 number is a superstition that the paranormal might use, even though it has no power over you, if you think it is something to FEAR then they ioght try that impish trick. Stupid but some people fall for it. So the major discerner is qui bono,,, who does it advantgae as with discernment in current events etc.. also called discerning cons***** th*** which we aren;t allowed to talk about. Qui Bono, who does it advantage, for that is the key does it make you do something or does it advantage them the paranormal ones. Have you taken the bait and are they persuading you out of fear to do something vile etc.. or do they want to make you succomb to their power and use you.

What you have written is hardly claer and concise and doesnt exact say that much as yet. You figure it out, and tune in and see if it is paranormal..QUI BONO

Old 08-06-2018, 07:37 AM

9,835 posts, read 4,610,363 times
Well the water mystery deepens! I went to pick up my pillow from the couch and the pillow case felt moist. There was absolutely no water source near the couch.

Even more bizzare, yesterday I was barefoot in the kitchen cutting a pizza and definitely felt a drop of water hit my foot. I looked up and no sign of water coming off the ceiling. Where the hell did it come from?

Old 08-07-2018, 01:09 PM

29,410 posts, read 28,454,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffbase40 View Post
Well the water mystery deepens! I went to pick up my pillow from the couch and the pillow case felt moist. There was absolutely no water source near the couch.

Even more bizzare, yesterday I was barefoot in the kitchen cutting a pizza and definitely felt a drop of water hit my foot. I looked up and no sign of water coming off the ceiling. Where the hell did it come from?
Did you look at your foot? Was it water? I sometimes have the sensation of a drop of water hitting me, but when I check, there's nothing there. I assume it's some sort of nerve ending malfunction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal