Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2018, 03:29 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,818,113 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
In all the threads on this cd site about MH370, I don't recall anyone asking other members this question.
With all the speculation floating around, not only here on this, and other forums, and in the media,What do you honestly think/believe happened to the aircraft, and it's passengers?
Everyone knows my answer to that question, so let's hear from the rest of you.

Bob.
I think the pilot killed the co-pilot, flew the plane into the ocean.

Old 08-05-2018, 03:49 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
You will probably find this amount is a good salary for the country, regardless of what it equates to in the USA. Although there is a crew profile section (page 431), There are no financial details (pay, debt,credit cards, etc) in the report, as far as I noticed.

From the report:
page 253 gives the cargo manifest.
Freescale had 6Kg of 'vehicle electronic chips'
Agilents Technologies had 646Kg of 'electronic measurements'
Grolier - 2250Kg of 'scholastic books'

36x previously (page 262) together li-ion batteries and mangosteens in the cargo on the same flight.

page 431 of the report (evidence of previously mentioned stress tests)
(my bolded)

As I understand it, some of the Air Traffic Controls did not have real-time positional data but used 'projected' or estimated positional data. This wasted time in determining the plane was lost and in calling for military intervention. However, somehow I feel that there are probably (spy) satellite technologies which are not being disclosed by superpower countries and that they probably know what happened or where the plane went. I feel that it would be inconceivable that a plane or any aircraft could approach land from any direction and not be detected anywhere on the Earth. I mean, the USA (and probably Australia too) has THAAD radar system which can reach over the horizon for 2900 miles and above atmosphere detection of missile-sized objects.

Link 1 THAAD
(my bold)

Link 2 TPY-2
(my bold)

Now.. is it likely they dont know where MH370 is ?
This just proves you do not know about radar technology, nothing more. Nobody is saying that the plane was high endo-atmospheric or just inside Earth's atmosphere (Well except someone in this thread maybe). You are taking things you do not understand and trying to cobble together an understanding of the world around you but you cannot see the flaws in your statements because you do not understand the things you are cutting and pasting from.

Old 08-05-2018, 06:01 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
This just proves you do not know about radar technology, nothing more. Nobody is saying that the plane was high endo-atmospheric or just inside Earth's atmosphere
I agree

The point I was trying to make is:

The technology exists and is used to detect incoming missiles (and spacecraft) which means it must be in use 24/7 to monitor airspace. Some program somewhere must have sent an alert as soon as an object was detected outside normal aircraft radar range. It was also tracked extremely accurately.

Missiles do not always come from the inner/outer atmosphere so the technology must exist to detect incoming at any height.

What is it which makes it unlikely the technology exists to detect plane-sized objects in the air at any height at any place? It does not have to be specifically radar technology it could be some other technology which is used.

The video taken from the shuttle/ISS shows some technology is tracking potential threats in world airspace since the 'thing' which changed direction in that video was doing so (probably) as a result of that laser pulse being fired from the ground. It would have come very close to the 'thing' if it had not changed course.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:05 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I agree The point I was trying to make is: The technology exists and is used to detect incoming missiles (and spacecraft) which means it must be in use 24/7 to monitor airspace. Some program somewhere must have sent an alert as soon as an object was detected outside normal aircraft radar range. It was also tracked extremely accurately. Missiles do not always come from the inner/outer atmosphere so the technology must exist to detect incoming at any height. What is it which makes it unlikely the technology exists to detect plane-sized objects in the air at any height at any place? It does not have to be specifically radar technology it could be some other technology which is used. The video taken from the shuttle/ISS shows some technology is tracking potential threats in world airspace since the 'thing' which changed direction in that video was doing so (probably) as a result of that laser pulse being fired from the ground. It would have come very close to the 'thing' if it had not changed course. .

You are wrong. The systems you are talking about are there to detect a specific type of missile. The burden is upon you to prove that these systems work the way you are stating.

You say the technology exists and is used to detect incoming missiles (and spacecraft) which means it must be in use 24/7 to monitor airspace so let us know of the systems. The systems for detecting ICBM's are not unknown so you should be able to educate us all.

The problem is that you see something, state it does something else and then proceed to extrapolate nonsense from your own nonsense. That is not unexplained or unknown.

Old 08-05-2018, 07:46 PM

7,072 posts, read 9,619,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kukumjacka View Post
Nazis burned the Reichtag then later claimed that communists did it. Everyone believed them.
People in front of the grassy knoll reported shots coming from behind them but the Warren report said Oswald.
Two people from different parts of the world, one in a boat one in an oil rig, reported seeing a flying burning plane and the official report discounts them.

Not to bring the conspiracy theorists out of the woodwork with this, but plenty of things have been covered up in history. Remember when you covered up that milk you spilled as a kid? Yea, same thing!
Don't forget the CIA coverup of the US Navy downing TWA flight 800 with a missile.

Old 08-05-2018, 08:31 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
I am sure most countries do not have the technological equipment that our government here in the United states has, and let us remember, we were dealing with the Malaysian government.
It would be of no concern of the United States to be tracking an aircraft on the other side of the globe, and it is doubtful it was.

Whatever anyone has to say about our country's resources, has nothing to do with tracking flight MH370.

Bob.

Old 08-11-2018, 06:20 PM

2,211 posts, read 1,573,853 times
It got abducted by a UFO

Old 08-12-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer1 View Post
It got abducted by a UFO
BINGO!! We have another winner.

Bob.

Old 08-12-2018, 01:49 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
BINGO!! We have another winner.

Bob.

Here is a link to the pieces recovered so far: https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...s-found-so-far. Five if the seven pieces 'probably came from MH370. The one wing flap did come from MH370. Then there was one or two pieces that could not be identified. All indications point to a crash in the ocean. There are no signs of any alien kidnaping.

So, on one side, we have hard evidence and on the other side we have a dream/premonition or whatever you want to call it. If you can see that they were kidnapped by aliens; why stop there? Where are they now? In the meantime I will wait for the rest of MH370 to surface with additional salvage operations or by accident.

Old 08-12-2018, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is a link to the pieces recovered so far: https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...s-found-so-far. Five if the seven pieces 'probably came from MH370. The one wing flap did come from MH370. Then there was one or two pieces that could not be identified. All indications point to a crash in the ocean. There are no signs of any alien kidnaping.

So, on one side, we have hard evidence and on the other side we have a dream/premonition or whatever you want to call it. If you can see that they were kidnapped by aliens; why stop there? Where are they now? In the meantime I will wait for the rest of MH370 to surface with additional salvage operations or by accident.
Has the phrase "fake news" ever crossed your mind?
Even if some parts were found, they did not belong to MH370, regardless of what was printed on them.

When you can give me a SOLID explanation why plane parts weighing considerably more than human bodies, luggage, papers, clothing etc, would rise to the surface, and these other things didn't I will listen to what you have to say.

To date, not one body associated with that flight has ever surfaced anywhere in the world, and you would have me believe metal parts weighing perhaps hundreds of pounds miraculously surfaced in different areas of the world, Yeah right.
Even if they were devoured by sea creatures, bones would surface, and still nothing.
I will stick with what I "saw".
I have my past success over the years of being correct regarding these visions, so there is no reason to think this one is any different.

Bob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal