U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-12-2018, 03:00 PM
 
14,476 posts, read 21,060,196 times
Reputation: 24802

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is a link to the pieces recovered so far: https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng...s-found-so-far. Five if the seven pieces 'probably came from MH370. The one wing flap did come from MH370. Then there was one or two pieces that could not be identified. All indications point to a crash in the ocean. There are no signs of any alien kidnaping.

So, on one side, we have hard evidence and on the other side we have a dream/premonition or whatever you want to call it. If you can see that they were kidnapped by aliens; why stop there? Where are they now? In the meantime I will wait for the rest of MH370 to surface with additional salvage operations or by accident.
And the UFO theory (always a popular theory in this forum) also doesn't explain how the Inmarsat data traced it to the southern indian ocean, or why it deviated from it's course (why didn't ET simply capture it on it's original course), and why it continued to receive these data handshakes for like 5 hours while it presumably continued on autopilot.
Ok course then we get to the second most popular theory in this forum - CONSPIRACY FROM "THE MAN" TO HIDE EVIDENCE OF ALIEN PRESENCE, so I am not sure why I even argue these points.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-12-2018, 03:04 PM
 
5,601 posts, read 9,239,334 times
Reputation: 8117
It's so sad that in this information age some people still live in the dark ages.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 04:25 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,362 posts, read 15,048,860 times
Reputation: 14202
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Has the phrase "fake news" ever crossed your mind?
Even if some parts were found, they did not belong to MH370, regardless of what was printed on them.

When you can give me a SOLID explanation why plane parts weighing considerably more than human bodies, luggage, papers, clothing etc, would rise to the surface, and these other things didn't I will listen to what you have to say.

To date, not one body associated with that flight has ever surfaced anywhere in the world, and you would have me believe metal parts weighing perhaps hundreds of pounds miraculously surfaced in different areas of the world, Yeah right.
Even if they were devoured by sea creatures, bones would surface, and still nothing.
I will stick with what I "saw".
I have my past success over the years of being correct regarding these visions, so there is no reason to think this one is any different.

Bob.

OK; so where are they now if you 'saw' them?

That whole aircraft would float if water could not get in; even though with passenger it could have weighed almost a million pounds. When it hit the water, at lets say 500 or 600 mhp, there were not too many large pieces left. Yes; some filled with water and sank. But if any piece, like the wing flap, had air trapped; then it would float. Kind of like my aluminum row boat when it is not filled with water. Some sections could even have some form of insulation that would float; also like my row boat. If the crash was at lower speeds more of the fuselage might have survived; that does not seem to be the case looking at the pieces recovered.

I hate to say this about the body parts because of the relatives. But if you put pieces of bloody bodies all over a large area in the shark filled ocean; you will not find too many pieces left (unless you might be fishing for sharks). Please I do not mean any disrespect. Anybody remember the USS Indianapolis? That was not aliens.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 04:49 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,434 posts, read 9,126,376 times
Reputation: 9290
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
OK; so where are they now if you 'saw' them?

That whole aircraft would float if water could not get in; even though with passenger it could have weighed almost a million pounds. When it hit the water, at lets say 500 or 600 mhp, there were not too many large pieces left. Yes; some filled with water and sank. But if any piece, like the wing flap, had air trapped; then it would float. Kind of like my aluminum row boat when it is not filled with water. Some sections could even have some form of insulation that would float; also like my row boat. If the crash was at lower speeds more of the fuselage might have survived; that does not seem to be the case looking at the pieces recovered.

I hate to say this about the body parts because of the relatives. But if you put pieces of bloody bodies all over a large area in the shark filled ocean; you will not find too many pieces left (unless you might be fishing for sharks). Please I do not mean any disrespect. Anybody remember the USS Indianapolis? That was not aliens.
Using your theory about sharks having dinner, the remaining bones would float.
No one has seen any, and it is now beyond 4 years.

When this story continued on the news, there was a report the plane, just before contact was lost, was traveling at speeds the plane was incapable of reaching, and traveling in a zig zag pattern.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 05:12 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,362 posts, read 15,048,860 times
Reputation: 14202
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Using your theory about sharks having dinner, the remaining bones would float.
No one has seen any, and it is now beyond 4 years.

When this story continued on the news, there was a report the plane, just before contact was lost, was traveling at speeds the plane was incapable of reaching, and traveling in a zig zag pattern.

Bob.

Have you ever looked at the sinking of the USS Indianapolis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Indianapolis_(CA-35). There were 1195 on board when it sunk and they only had 316 survivors. Many perished from shark attacks. They were only in the water for three and a half days before they were spotted and the rescue began. Why would anybody expect body parts from an ocean after four years?

A high speed spiral dive into the ocean does not count as speed that the airplane could not reach or a zig zag pattern: https://www.airlineratings.com/news/...gh-speed-dive/.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 05:21 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,434 posts, read 9,126,376 times
Reputation: 9290
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Have you ever looked at the sinking of the USS Indianapolis: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Indianapolis_(CA-35). There were 1195 on board when it sunk and they only had 316 survivors. Many perished from shark attacks. They were only in the water for three and a half days before they were spotted and the rescue began. Why would anybody expect body parts from an ocean after four years?

A high speed spiral dive into the ocean does not count as speed that the airplane could not reach or a zig zag pattern: https://www.airlineratings.com/news/...gh-speed-dive/.
There is no proof that the aircraft went into a spiral dive.
Matter of fact, it never went into any kind of dive, because it was swallowed into the cargo bay of an alien craft, before it disappeared.
From reports that I have read over the years concerning ufo's they do indeed move in a zig zag pattern, at incredible speed.
If you have a problem believing that, I suggest you google ufo sightings.

Getting back to the sharks dinners, bones would be left, and being practically weightless, they would float.
Any body seen any floating around?
I think not.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 05:33 PM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,170 posts, read 3,823,299 times
Reputation: 6331
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
There is no proof that the aircraft went into a spiral dive.
Wants proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Matter of fact, it never went into any kind of dive, because it was swallowed into the cargo bay of an alien craft, before it disappeared.
But will not provide proof.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
From reports that I have read over the years concerning ufo's they do indeed move in a zig zag pattern, at incredible speed.
If you have a problem believing that, I suggest you google ufo sightings.
UFO reports are not proof of alien spacecraft and there is nothing to suggest that MH370 was even near a UFO sighting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Getting back to the sharks dinners, bones would be left, and being practically weightless, they would float.
Any body seen any floating around?
This is pure nonsense and shows why you may have a hard time believing what actually happened.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I think not.

Bob.
Has anyone seen a UFO swallow an Airliner? I think not.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 06:53 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,362 posts, read 15,048,860 times
Reputation: 14202
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
There is no proof that the aircraft went into a spiral dive.
Matter of fact, it never went into any kind of dive, because it was swallowed into the cargo bay of an alien craft, before it disappeared.
From reports that I have read over the years concerning ufo's they do indeed move in a zig zag pattern, at incredible speed.
If you have a problem believing that, I suggest you google ufo sightings.

Getting back to the sharks dinners, bones would be left, and being practically weightless, they would float.
Any body seen any floating around?
I think not.

Bob.

Bones dissolve in stomach acid. In the case of the USS Indianapolis many of the seamen were wearing life jackets. Of course they were old life jackets; the survivor tells the story that many of the life jackets did not hold buoyance and the men went under: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4fba1f903141.

I only found the one article that suggested the plan was flown into the water at a high speed. Most, like this one: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...3b0cc01022b168, suggest that the piolet made a controlled landing and that was why there was not significant debris.

Here is what I know so far: There is evidence of a crash. Hundreds, if not thousands of people have worked to solve this mystery. Nobody is suggesting that it flew into the cargo bay of an alien spacecraft; except you. They have some evidence to back up the crash story; you have no evidence except your word. I am not saying you are lying; but you have to give us more if you want us to believe. If you saw them getting taken; where are they now? Do they have a base on our planet? What use do they have for just one of our airplanes? Like I said before, if they simply wanted humans, all they had to do is land and advertise.


PS I found one video of a pig carcass that disappeared in days: https://phys.org/news/2015-08-whale-...ea-shrimp.html
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 07:40 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,434 posts, read 9,126,376 times
Reputation: 9290
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Bones dissolve in stomach acid. In the case of the USS Indianapolis many of the seamen were wearing life jackets. Of course they were old life jackets; the survivor tells the story that many of the life jackets did not hold buoyance and the men went under: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.4fba1f903141.

I only found the one article that suggested the plan was flown into the water at a high speed. Most, like this one: https://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...3b0cc01022b168, suggest that the piolet made a controlled landing and that was why there was not significant debris.

Here is what I know so far: There is evidence of a crash. Hundreds, if not thousands of people have worked to solve this mystery. Nobody is suggesting that it flew into the cargo bay of an alien spacecraft; except you. They have some evidence to back up the crash story; you have no evidence except your word. I am not saying you are lying; but you have to give us more if you want us to believe. If you saw them getting taken; where are they now? Do they have a base on our planet? What use do they have for just one of our airplanes? Like I said before, if they simply wanted humans, all they had to do is land and advertise.


PS I found one video of a pig carcass that disappeared in days: https://phys.org/news/2015-08-whale-...ea-shrimp.html
I find myself having to ask, how would you like me to prove what I saw?
Would you like me to run out in my back yard and yell, "beam me up Scotty"?

On this planet we know very little, if anything about ufo's.
Only thing that is known is, for centuries people have claimed they have seen ufo's.
That is the closest we have gotten to understanding ufo's.
The only proof I have of what I actually "saw" is my track record of past events where I was right on the money about some people that disappeared.
I was able to see what happened to them, and where they would be found, long before they were found.

Presently I am having small glitches of sight, concerning the Mollie Tibbetts case that is currently in the news.
This started a few days ago, but nothing absolutely conclusive.
I do feel she is dead however., and I have a feeling, (no sighting) that she will be found close to the home she was in.
Perhaps two or three miles from the house.
Time will tell.

I am not predicting, just stating the feelings I am getting.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-12-2018, 07:49 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,362 posts, read 15,048,860 times
Reputation: 14202
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I find myself having to ask, how would you like me to prove what I saw?
Would you like me to run out in my back yard and yell, "beam me up Scotty"?

On this planet we know very little, if anything about ufo's.
Only thing that is known is, for centuries people have claimed they have seen ufo's.
That is the closest we have gotten to understanding ufo's.
The only proof I have of what I actually "saw" is my track record of past events where I was right on the money about some people that disappeared.
I was able to see what happened to them, and where they would be found, long before they were found.

Presently I am having small glitches of sight, concerning the Mollie Tibbetts case that is currently in the news.
This started a few days ago, but nothing absolutely conclusive.
I do feel she is dead however., and I have a feeling, (no sighting) that she will be found close to the home she was in.
Perhaps two or three miles from the house.
Time will tell.

I am not predicting, just stating the feelings I am getting.

Bob.

I would just like you to tell us where the plane and crew are now? I'm not the only one that wants to find out. Think of all the loved ones waiting for any word. Isn't that more important than one person in the news?
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:40 PM.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top