U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2018, 12:33 AM

7,497 posts, read 9,206,344 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I would just like you to tell us where the plane and crew are now? I'm not the only one that wants to find out. Think of all the loved ones waiting for any word. Isn't that more important than one person in the news?
Well, seeing as where I am like everyone else on this planet, there is no way to know where the passengers are, or even if they are still alive.
I can only reflect on the paranormal visions I have.
When an event happens, I get an immediate vision of the circumstances of the event
They usually last for less than 3 or 4 seconds, but are pronounced, and vivid enough for me to know the outcome, and as I stated before, I have a very good track record.

I have thought often about that plane, and it's passengers, but nothing tells me where they may possibly be.
I can only speculate as to why they were abducted in the first place.
My gut feeling is they were abducted after long, and intense study of human beings, by beings from another galaxy.
This abduction was more than likely in the works for some time, waiting for the right opportunity.
I believe earth has been under a microscope for centuries from other beings.
There is no scientific proof to back up that contention, but there is history.

The question is why would this particular plane be taken right out of the midnight sky?
I believe that could be answered with one word, opportunity.
Our technology world wide is more than likely inferior to anything out there, and there is an "out there".

For all we know, alien craft have observed us 24/7/365.
It could very well be their technology is such that they can be made invisible to avoid electronic detection.
We certainly don't know that.

If they can disable a passenger jet travelling at 35000 feet at a speed in access of 600 knots, in the night sky, completely disable it's on board electronics, then gently guide the plane into the space craft, I would offer, their technology is far superior to what we have here on earth.

As I stated above, I have given a lot of time, and thought to that plane, and it's passengers.
I have tried to weigh what I saw, against common sense, and realize that we are dealing with an alien force, so common sense does not enter the equation

However, during the past couple of days I have speculated with in myself as to why the aircraft was taken, and why an alien force would need such a relic.

Obviously it was not the plane they were after, but it's contents.
At first, and for the longest time, I felt the plane was important, but in all reality, it is not.

It is highly possible that once aboard the space craft, the passengers were removed from the plane, and the plane jettisoned over the Indian ocean.

This thought came to me recently.
It was not the plane they were after.

It may very well have crashed in the ocean, and the lack of bodies, and luggage being found is because they were aboard the craft when the jet was removed from the spaceship.
So yes, it is possible the plane did crash in the ocean, with no one aboard.

Now we ask, what did they want with the passengers?
We on earth have no idea what lies out there in deep space.
Perhaps the beings that abducted the plane, and passengers are on a mission to colonize a neighboring planet.
How would we know?
Perhaps they were taken for biological study.
There could be many reasons why this happened, but I don't think we will ever know.

After careful thought, I could be accused of backtracking, but I think the possibility exist that the plane was dumped, once the passengers were aboard the space craft.
It was of no use to them.
That could certainly account for parts being found, and the lack of passengers, luggage, and freight being found, for they remained on the craft.

Bob.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-13-2018, 04:42 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,856,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I find myself having to ask, how would you like me to prove what I saw?
Would you like me to run out in my back yard and yell, "beam me up Scotty"?
You were the on that brought up proof and asking to see the bones is almost as ridiculous as us asking for you to prove what you saw is true.
Quote:
On this planet we know very little, if anything about ufo's.
Only thing that is known is, for centuries people have claimed they have seen ufo's.
That is the closest we have gotten to understanding ufo's.
And that is not proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life existing let alone abducting people.
Quote:
The only proof I have of what I actually "saw" is my track record of past events where I was right on the money about some people that disappeared.
I was able to see what happened to them, and where they would be fo
You know the post that you gave the link to you to prove you had a gift was not "right on the money" and you claimed it said things it did not. It was clearly purposefully vague and was much more wrong than right. If that is a "gift" it is a gift almost every person has.
Quote:
und, long before they were found.

Presently I am having small glitches of sight, concerning the Mollie Tibbetts case that is currently in the news.
This started a few days ago, but nothing absolutely conclusive.
I do feel she is dead however., and I have a feeling, (no sighting) that she will be found close to the home she was in.
Yeah, this really is not a gift, this is just a guess. My guess is that she will be found but not inside a home. Give us something specific, that would be a gift. Other than that it is a guess or a hunch.
Quote:
Perhaps two or three miles from the house.
Time will tell.

I am not predicting, just stating the feelings I am getting.

Bob.
I am not predicting either, I am guessing.

Old 08-13-2018, 11:31 AM

18,406 posts, read 15,210,502 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
And that is not proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life existing let alone abducting people.

To CALGUY's arguments; there is a very good chance that intelligent life is out there, someplace. The question is if it can travel to us? The distances are staggering; with our technology none of us would last the trip. Of course then we could talk about cryogenics and freezing and thawing people when they get to their destination. Or we can talk about wormholes and parallel universes; but no one has ever used this hypothetical form of travel. It is like arguing the case for Big Foot and when there is no evidence you claim they step in and out of 'portals'. They always move the goal post.

I just cannot see all this alien abduction talk. If we spent the resources to make our Star Trek 'Voyager' and it takes three hundred years to get to the next perfect planet for human life; we are not going to sit down and sing kumbaya or play abduction games with it's inhabitants (unless we suspect they are technologically superior to us). Our primary mission would be to colonize.

Old 08-13-2018, 12:38 PM

13,250 posts, read 5,894,750 times
Quote:
To CALGUY's arguments; there is a very good chance that intelligent life is out there, someplace. The question is if it can travel to us? The distances are staggering; with our technology none of us would last the trip. Of course then we could talk about cryogenics and freezing and thawing people when they get to their destination. Or we can talk about wormholes and parallel universes; but no one has ever used this hypothetical form of travel. It is like arguing the case for Big Foot and when there is no evidence you claim they step in and out of 'portals'. They always move the goal post.

I just cannot see all this alien abduction talk. If we spent the resources to make our Star Trek 'Voyager' and it takes three hundred years to get to the next perfect planet for human life; we are not going to sit down and sing kumbaya or play abduction games with it's inhabitants (unless we suspect they are technologically superior to us). Our primary mission would be to colonize.
History on planet earth shows us what that would look like. Sad for the indigenous beings who have been labeled abductors even before the discovery of their existence is certain.

Old 08-13-2018, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
History on planet earth shows us what that would look like. Sad for the indigenous beings who have been labeled abductors even before the discovery of their existence is certain.

Here is a good movie on Netflix about what our scientist think life might be like on other planets: https://www.netflix.com/search?q=Ext...82&jbp=0&jbr=0. Of course it is only speculation based on our science. Their 'guesses' could be totally wrong and, of course, time and evolution will change everything. Anyway; it's interesting and there is a second part if you like the first part.

Whenever I hear alien abductors I cannot get my mind off motive. Of course aliens, like us, would want to study new civilizations before they would attack or try to make contact. Survival is the strongest motivation that we know; all living things want to survive unless it is too painful to carry on. So, I would think, that any aliens with technology to conquer the distances; would make that their number one priority. But that is just my thinking.

Old 08-13-2018, 02:22 PM

13,250 posts, read 5,894,750 times
Default We come in Peace ...

Quote:
Here is a good movie on Netflix about what our scientist think life might be like on other planets: https://www.netflix.com/search?q=Ext...82&jbp=0&jbr=0. Of course it is only speculation based on our science. Their 'guesses' could be totally wrong and, of course, time and evolution will change everything. Anyway; it's interesting and there is a second part if you like the first part.

Whenever I hear alien abductors I cannot get my mind off motive. Of course aliens, like us, would want to study new civilizations before they would attack or try to make contact. Survival is the strongest motivation that we know; all living things want to survive unless it is too painful to carry on. So, I would think, that any aliens with technology to conquer the distances; would make that their number one priority. But that is just my thinking.
ty for that. I have been looking for a good show.
Time and evolution and us.
If there are beings beyond us and they have been here, (?) then they know what the people are like on this planet. They would have to be desperate beings to come here and show themselves. It's the survival instinct within us that drives home the fight or flight one, as in all animals. People would flee and armies would fight and there we have a war, based on fear, as always, people are afraid of that which they do not know.

If they have been here, they don't need to come back, because they already know, there is no evolution beyond instinctive animal fears. We would have to evolve, beyond ourselves and for that only time will tell.

If we stumbled upon them as we advance in our technologies ... the ships that sailed from one continent to the next, as always, there was war ... there would be another in space, as we would fight for peace, that is forever an elusive concept. The (motive) narrative has been set, for the story that would follow and all would believe and those that didn't would be silenced one way or another, if not but labeled conspiracy theorist.

If the beings of other planets are intelligent enough to discovery us, then they are intelligent enough to know, they don't need a plane load of people to learn, we always mean war.

Old 08-13-2018, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
ty for that. I have been looking for a good show.
Time and evolution and us.
If there are beings beyond us and they have been here, (?) then they know what the people are like on this planet. They would have to be desperate beings to come here and show themselves. It's the survival instinct within us that drives home the fight or flight one, as in all animals. People would flee and armies would fight and there we have a war, based on fear, as always, people are afraid of that which they do not know.

If they have been here, they don't need to come back, because they already know, there is no evolution beyond instinctive animal fears. We would have to evolve, beyond ourselves and for that only time will tell.

If we stumbled upon them as we advance in our technologies ... the ships that sailed from one continent to the next, as always, there was war ... there would be another in space, as we would fight for peace, that is forever an elusive concept. The (motive) narrative has been set, for the story that would follow and all would believe and those that didn't would be silenced one way or another, if not but labeled conspiracy theorist.

If the beings of other planets are intelligent enough to discovery us, then they are intelligent enough to know, they don't need a plane load of people to learn, we always mean war.

They mention, in both movies, the new infrared telescope that NASA is planning on launching in 2020: https://www.space.com/40102-james-we...elay-2020.html. Hopefully it will not get abducted on it's trip past our moon to deep space!

Old 08-13-2018, 04:46 PM

90,972 posts, read 87,651,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
And the UFO theory (always a popular theory in this forum) also doesn't explain how the Inmarsat data traced it to the southern indian ocean, or why it deviated from it's course (why didn't ET simply capture it on it's original course), and why it continued to receive these data handshakes for like 5 hours while it presumably continued on autopilot.
Ok course then we get to the second most popular theory in this forum - CONSPIRACY FROM "THE MAN" TO HIDE EVIDENCE OF ALIEN PRESENCE, so I am not sure why I even argue these points.
You haven't read this thread, it's clear.

Old 08-13-2018, 07:51 PM

5,530 posts, read 4,814,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye
Our primary mission would be to colonize
Yes, focus on the external and keep our mind on what is out there. That's what one school of thought suggests. The other school of thought is to focus within and find out more about who we are and where we really come from. It is the differemnce between science and religion, material and spiritual.

We already know our minds are so much more powerful than we know at the moment, and there are stories/religious beliefs which tell us of super powers and 'enlightened' folk who have been able to know the answers for themselves. Why do we believe they are someone special and these skills are not available to everyone?

However far we go out into space we will never find out the answers to the fundamental questions everyone wants to know at a core level - such as where we came from or where we are going, or what is the point of a lifetime. Those kind of answers only come from knowing within ourselves. How could we possibly answer them by travelling out to the distant stars?

Old 08-13-2018, 08:06 PM

7,280 posts, read 4,265,332 times
Quote:
If they can disable a passenger jet travelling at 35000 feet at a speed in access of 600 knots, in the night sky, completely disable it's on board electronics, then gently guide the plane into the space craft, I would offer, their technology is far superior to what we have here on earth.

Bob.
I don't think anyone would argue that point with you. If they had such capabilities, they would without a doubt have technology far superior to us.

Only problem is ... there's no evidence whatsoever that anything even remotely similar happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.