U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-15-2018, 11:26 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,455 posts, read 9,143,104 times
Reputation: 9312

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Calguy ... did you have any foreboding about yesterday's bridge collapse in Italy?
I didn't know there was one.


Bob.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-15-2018, 03:44 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,455 posts, read 9,143,104 times
Reputation: 9312
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Bob,

So what happens if someday they do find a large section of fuselage that has some bone fragments? What happens if they find the black boxes and they tell a tale of a suicidal pilot? You are so insistent you are correct; how would this look on your 'perfect' record?


Maybe I am wrong; but I do not like this statement about: this is how clairvoyance works. I do not believe that one should be able to pick and choose. I saw that you made a claim of abduction on 2/25/18 on this thread: MH370 News 2018. Search by Ocean Infinity. I saw that you repeated your claim about abduction on 5/29/18 on this other thread: Ocean Infinity MH370 Search Ends 29May2018. I especially did not like how you waited until 8/1/18 and post #35, of this thread, to tell us the alien spaceship swallowed flight MH370. MH370 disappeared on 3/8/14. Did you report your 'observations' on 3/8/14? If you saw this event happening what did you do to prevent it? Perhaps you can give us links to the post you made immediately after the 'kidnaping'?

What I am getting at is that your visions on this subject did not come to light until after hope was given up on finding the aircraft. It is almost like a psychic picking and choosing based on the chance that nothing will ever be found to contradict their 'visions'. If you were right and could have made a difference; 3/8/14 was the time to speak up. Then many thought there was a good chance of finding the black boxes and the wreck. So you waited four years until you were 'safe'.
Your post begs for a response.

First off, starting with your first sentence, I never stated anywhere on this forum, or any other one that my record is "perfect"
I have an incredible track record of being correct, but not 100%.
As for the plane"someday" being found, that is possible, but from what I have seen, it will be empty of passengers, luggage, and freight.
The black boxers would also be included in the "missing", so there is no reason for me to speculate on that.

As for clairvoyant people"picking and choosing", that does not happen.
We do not choose what events we see.
In simpler terms, we see what we see.
Usually we see fragments of events, and can come to a logical conclusion of those events.


I have posted on many forums on city data, and I am posting a link that shows on march 10th,2014, the day after mh370 disappeared, I knew the plane had been abducted by an alien force.
Being the aviation forum, I felt broadcasting paranormal behavior, and thinking was better left for this forum.
I expressed what I had "seen", as theory, though I knew it had been a clairvoyant experience.
The reason behind my actions was I knew I would be open to ridicule from people that were not a part of a paranormal forum.
link....Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 missing with 239 aboard.
On this thread I have posted the link to, it is an extremely long thread, filled with speculation, right up to it's most recent post.
However it does show that I responded quickly to the plane's disappearance.
There are no definitive answers to anything concerning mh370, just speculation.

As it is, I have put up with it on this forum, and I find that odd, because most posting on this forum have an open, and more often belief, that paranormal events do in fact happen.

You obviously have a right to your opinions, and that is fine with me.
If you choose to believe being clairvoyant is not possible, again, that is fine with me.
No one is asking anyone to believe, just observe, and make up one's own mind.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-15-2018, 04:10 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,362 posts, read 15,080,241 times
Reputation: 14207
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Your post begs for a response.

First off, starting with your first sentence, I never stated anywhere on this forum, or any other one that my record is "perfect"
I have an incredible track record of being correct, but not 100%.
As for the plane"someday" being found, that is possible, but from what I have seen, it will be empty of passengers, luggage, and freight.
The black boxers would also be included in the "missing", so there is no reason for me to speculate on that.

As for clairvoyant people"picking and choosing", that does not happen.
We do not choose what events we see.
In simpler terms, we see what we see.
Usually we see fragments of events, and can come to a logical conclusion of those events.


I have posted on many forums on city data, and I am posting a link that shows on march 10th,2014, the day after mh370 disappeared, I knew the plane had been abducted by an alien force.
Being the aviation forum, I felt broadcasting paranormal behavior, and thinking was better left for this forum.
I expressed what I had "seen", as theory, though I knew it had been a clairvoyant experience.
The reason behind my actions was I knew I would be open to ridicule from people that were not a part of a paranormal forum.
link....Malaysian Airlines flight MH370 missing with 239 aboard.
On this thread I have posted the link to, it is an extremely long thread, filled with speculation, right up to it's most recent post.
However it does show that I responded quickly to the plane's disappearance.
There are no definitive answers to anything concerning mh370, just speculation.

As it is, I have put up with it on this forum, and I find that odd, because most posting on this forum have an open, and more often belief, that paranormal events do in fact happen.

You obviously have a right to your opinions, and that is fine with me.
If you choose to believe being clairvoyant is not possible, again, that is fine with me.
No one is asking anyone to believe, just observe, and make up one's own mind.

Bob.

Bob, sorry, I stand corrected. However you say in post #185 on that link: "In all 19 pages of this thread, there is only one mention of an alien abduction, and that was more of a comical nature. I tend to believe this could be a very real event concerning this airliner." You also conclude your post with: "I am not saying this is what happened to this airliner, but I am also not saying it didn't."

However; now you claim that you clearly witnessed this event as it unfolded on 3/8/14 and three days after it went down you are not sure what you saw. Now you are sure. So what changed your mind about your vision?

Last edited by fisheye; 08-15-2018 at 04:27 PM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-15-2018, 04:23 PM
 
Location: Madison, Alabama
7,114 posts, read 4,114,264 times
Reputation: 4908
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I didn't know there was one.


Bob.
Yes. Killed 39. FYI: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45193614
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-15-2018, 05:18 PM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,170 posts, read 3,829,433 times
Reputation: 6331
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
First off, starting with your first sentence, I never stated anywhere on this forum, or any other one that my record is "perfect"
So you could be wrong about MH370?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-15-2018, 06:48 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,455 posts, read 9,143,104 times
Reputation: 9312
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Bob, sorry, I stand corrected. However you say in post #185 on that link: "In all 19 pages of this thread, there is only one mention of an alien abduction, and that was more of a comical nature. I tend to believe this could be a very real event concerning this airliner." You also conclude your post with: "I am not saying this is what happened to this airliner, but I am also not saying it didn't."

However; now you claim that you clearly witnessed this event as it unfolded on 3/8/14 and three days after it went down you are not sure what you saw. Now you are sure. So what changed your mind about your vision?
As I stated in the post above, That was on the aviation forum, and I did not want to divulge my clairvoyant ability on that forum, because it would have been nothing but pure ridicule of me.
I knew I had the vision, but continued to tell them it was a theory.
I knew from day one, it was not a theory, that it was a clairvoyant event.

I never changed my mind, I just wanted to leave the paranormal ability to a more understanding forum.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-15-2018, 07:25 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,455 posts, read 9,143,104 times
Reputation: 9312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
So you could be wrong about MH370?
Absolutely could be.
I have been wrong on one that concerned Hillary Clinton, but then again, what I visioned concerning her,perhaps has not happened yet.

Havig clairvoyant ability does not have a timeline associated with it.
We people with this ability only see, and/or sense things.
There is no time line as to when these events occur.
We only see them happening.

As with the events I have been correct with,, most were in real time, meaning I saw them as they were happening, or shortly after the event itself took place.

MH370 was an event I had a vision of, as it was happening.
It has been over four years since the event with MH370, and the chances of my vision being correct are more favorable as each day passes without solid evidence .

I stated recently that the possibility is extremely real that the passengers, luggage, and freight from the plane , were kept aboard the space craft, and the plane itself, jettisoned into the ocean, as it had no purpose to a superior alien force.
To them it was more than likely in-sequential, and a relic, it served no purpose.

If that aircraft is ever found, my guess would be, it is devoid of all passengers, luggage, freight, or anything else on board that the alien beings felt would be useful.
My feeling is , with the plane being of no value, they would dump it before taking the presumed long journey back to where they came from.
On this issue of MH370, I do believe I am right.

There is only one way to prove I am correct on this, and that involves finding the plane, and discovering it is devoid of all I believe it is.

At this point in time, there is no solid evidence the plane is in the Indian ocean.
It would however have to be in one of the world's oceans, as opposed to land, because had it crashed on land, after being removed from a space craft, it would have more than likely been seen.
To the best of my knowledge, there is currently no search taking place.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-16-2018, 06:26 AM
 
Location: Loudon, TN
8,491 posts, read 6,909,970 times
Reputation: 29687
CALGUY, What do aliens want with luggage and freight? And why would they keep the black boxes? There's no need for aliens to determine what happened to the plane, since they were the ones that took it, right? Why would they take black boxes, but not transponders, or other various flight instrumentation, or equipment? How would they even know what black boxes are for?
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-16-2018, 10:25 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,455 posts, read 9,143,104 times
Reputation: 9312
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
CALGUY, What do aliens want with luggage and freight? And why would they keep the black boxes? There's no need for aliens to determine what happened to the plane, since they were the ones that took it, right? Why would they take black boxes, but not transponders, or other various flight instrumentation, or equipment? How would they even know what black boxes are for?
My guess is they probably wanted all the electronics to study, to see how advanced the human race is when it comes to technology.

I also would imagine perhaps never having seen luggage or the type of freight on board the aircraft, they wanted to examine everything.

From what I have researched over the years, when it comes to the universe, and everything in it, earth, and humans are at the bottom of the list, when it comes to advancement.
Compared to most, we are still in our infancy, which would be a good reason to study us.

A bit off topic, but it does tie in with this subject;
My main interest in paranormal research is to study, and gain as much knowledge of spirits, and all that concerns them, and it is my understanding that most, if not all planets in the universe are inhabited with some sort of life form.

So if we are visited by some alien beings from another planet, that would not surprise me,

Scare the hell out of me , yes, but it is inconceivable to think planet earth is the only one with some form of life on it.

Bob.

Last edited by CALGUY; 08-16-2018 at 10:35 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-16-2018, 10:36 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
18,362 posts, read 15,080,241 times
Reputation: 14207
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
My guess is they probably wanted all the electronics to study, to see how advanced the human race is when it comes to technology.

I also would imagine perhaps never having seen luggage or the type of freight on board the aircraft, they wanted to examine everything.

From what I have researched over the years, when it comes to the universe, and everything in it, earth, and humans are at the bottom of the list, when it comes to advancement.
Compared to most, we are still in our infancy, which would be a good reason to study us.

Bob.

Why study us when, with their superior technology (capable of swallowing 747's in a single gulp), why not conquer and terraform? Why promote such a backward society when they are more capable of structuring our world to their needs? What could they possibly gain from study? Most of what they would want to know is available in our programs or electronic signals.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top