U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 08-01-2018, 11:14 AM
 
14,030 posts, read 20,248,369 times
Reputation: 23566

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoSox 15 View Post
You are doing a disservice by slipping your "opinion" in the middle of factual statements. Are you qualified to determine the level of stress in someone's voice?

For reference, here is a real-world stressful scenario. Please let me know where you hear stress from the pilot:

Why is it that conspiracy theorists are "experts" on every subject? Avionics, psychology, aerodynamics, flight operations, government agencies...and so on. It must get tiring.
In the previous responders defense, I think they did have experts review for stress levels in the pilots and co-pilots voices, as well as monitored there activities preflight including looking at video survellience images in the airport. They found nothing indicating heightened stress.

Of course that's not conclusive of anything as shown by the professional trained response from Sully.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-01-2018, 01:02 PM
 
646 posts, read 388,615 times
Reputation: 502
IDK if this has been asked but didn't any of the passengers/staff notice something was wrong and try to contact somebody?

Isn't there an emergency phone for flight attendants? Also, if passengers had Wifi (many planes do, no?) wouldn't some of them have tried to contact somebody somehow and if only to say goodbye to family and friends?

It seems odd to me that there was no peep from anybody, if this plane went on and on for hours before it crashed.

Then again, I am not at all knowledgeable about this topic.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 02:02 PM
 
2,053 posts, read 1,252,375 times
Reputation: 3956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliksder View Post
IDK if this has been asked but didn't any of the passengers/staff notice something was wrong and try to contact somebody?

Isn't there an emergency phone for flight attendants? Also, if passengers had Wifi (many planes do, no?) wouldn't some of them have tried to contact somebody somehow and if only to say goodbye to family and friends?

It seems odd to me that there was no peep from anybody, if this plane went on and on for hours before it crashed.

Then again, I am not at all knowledgeable about this topic.
Would passengers on an airplane be able to determine that the plane was off course?

Depending on the altitude of the plane, the passengers and crew might have been overcome by hypoxia.
No one would have been capable of sending out messages or gaining control of the aircraft. This was a factor in the the crash that killed Payne Stewart in 1999.

Of course, this is all speculation.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 02:13 PM
 
14,030 posts, read 20,248,369 times
Reputation: 23566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliksder View Post
IDK if this has been asked but didn't any of the passengers/staff notice something was wrong and try to contact somebody?

Isn't there an emergency phone for flight attendants? Also, if passengers had Wifi (many planes do, no?) wouldn't some of them have tried to contact somebody somehow and if only to say goodbye to family and friends?

It seems odd to me that there was no peep from anybody, if this plane went on and on for hours before it crashed.

Then again, I am not at all knowledgeable about this topic.
As has been discussed, cell phones don't have the range. A few miles away from cell phone towers and they are worthless. I don't know if the seat backs had separate phones (I don't see much of them anymore on flights) but it appears someone disabled the communication, likely from the cockpit.

One likely theory, just a theory however, is that the pilot waited for the co-pilot to leave the cockpit, maybe to go to the bathroom, locked himself in, disabled the communications, turned off the oxygen supply. The crew and passengers had emergency oxygen but, for the passengers, that is only for like 20 minutes. Many of the passengers might have been asleep and they would have lapsed into unconsciousness very quickly, in a minute or two. The crew had more oxygen but they were locked out, the pilot also had enough oxygen, maybe an hour supply - long enough to divert the course, head out to the indian ocean, and put it on autopilot heading south, before he to died from asphysia. All this time possible the crew were pounding on the cockpit door trying to get in, to no avail because - This 777 had reinforced cockpit doors to prevent hijacking.

This article explains more:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/search-...326-zqn41.html
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 03:26 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,922 posts, read 8,626,636 times
Reputation: 8685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
As has been discussed, cell phones don't have the range. A few miles away from cell phone towers and they are worthless. I don't know if the seat backs had separate phones (I don't see much of them anymore on flights) but it appears someone disabled the communication, likely from the cockpit.

One likely theory, just a theory however, is that the pilot waited for the co-pilot to leave the cockpit, maybe to go to the bathroom, locked himself in, disabled the communications, turned off the oxygen supply. The crew and passengers had emergency oxygen but, for the passengers, that is only for like 20 minutes. Many of the passengers might have been asleep and they would have lapsed into unconsciousness very quickly, in a minute or two. The crew had more oxygen but they were locked out, the pilot also had enough oxygen, maybe an hour supply - long enough to divert the course, head out to the indian ocean, and put it on autopilot heading south, before he to died from asphysia. All this time possible the crew were pounding on the cockpit door trying to get in, to no avail because - This 777 had reinforced cockpit doors to prevent hijacking.

This article explains more:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/search-...326-zqn41.html
The entire article is pure speculation.(this may have happened, or that could have been etc.)
One thing everyone agrees on is, all communication was lost abruptly.
That is a damn good indication that some force, much stronger than the people on the craft, disrupted the ability of the crew to communicate with people on the ground.

Now, what I "saw" within seconds of the reporter on television stating the flight disappeared was, the plane, completely in darkness(no interior lighting) being sucked into the cargo bay of a giant spacecraft.
The reporter had not spoken more than ten words concerning the incident, when I got this image.

Speculation is all anyone has, and that includes governments, as to what happened to this aircraft.
Like I have stated many, many times, I "saw" what happened to this plane, as it was happening, and I have been right on my "vision", in all but one over the years.
No reason to believe this one wasn't correct also.

The one that has not yet been addressed with any substantial evidence is, the killing of an elderly lady in Los Angeles in the early spring of this year.


Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 03:42 PM
 
14,030 posts, read 20,248,369 times
Reputation: 23566
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
The entire article is pure speculation.(this may have happened, or that could have been etc.)
One thing everyone agrees on is, all communication was lost abruptly.
That is a damn good indication that some force, much stronger than the people on the craft, disrupted the ability of the crew to communicate with people on the ground.

Now, what I "saw" within seconds of the reporter on television stating the flight disappeared was, the plane, completely in darkness(no interior lighting) being sucked into the cargo bay of a giant spacecraft.
The reporter had not spoken more than ten words concerning the incident, when I got this image.

Speculation is all anyone has, and that includes governments, as to what happened to this aircraft.
Like I have stated many, many times, I "saw" what happened to this plane, as it was happening, and I have been right on my "vision", in all but one over the years.
No reason to believe this one wasn't correct also.

The one that has not yet been addressed with any substantial evidence is, the killing of an elderly lady in Los Angeles in the early spring of this year.


Bob.
Didn't I got through this before? It's not speculation at all, it gives facts and you can make your own conclusions, It's simply saying "if one wanted to do this from the cockpit, they could have", then explained the facts:
  • One can disable communications from the cockpit
  • Once can secure the cockpit to prevent people accessing it from outside the cockpit
  • Cell phones have a limited range.
  • and again the flight path is supported by hard data
none of that is speculation.

Ummm, what did you claim to see? Your thread started getting weird...
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 04:33 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,922 posts, read 8,626,636 times
Reputation: 8685
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Didn't I got through this before? It's not speculation at all, it gives facts and you can make your own conclusions, It's simply saying "if one wanted to do this from the cockpit, they could have", then explained the facts:
  • One can disable communications from the cockpit
  • Once can secure the cockpit to prevent people accessing it from outside the cockpit
  • Cell phones have a limited range.
  • and again the flight path is supported by hard data
none of that is speculation.

Ummm, what did you claim to see? Your thread started getting weird...
Rather than trying to explain what you feel is "weird", I suggest you go back to other threads concerning MH370, in this forum,and you will get a better understanding of the vision I had.

If anything, or anyone was "tracking" MH370, they were tracking it while it was aboard an alien spacecraft, which I think was impossible.
I did read some reports early on that stated tracking had shown the plane traveling at speeds it was incapable of achieving, and had flown in a zig zag pattern.


The speed, and zig zag patern, could both be attributed to the travel of a spaceship.
I believe those in the position of authority know a lot more than they are divulging, and that could very well be because if they were to tell what they know, it would cause world wide panic.
They can search the oceans of the world until eternity, and it will never be found, because it isn't there.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 04:42 PM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,168 posts, read 3,603,730 times
Reputation: 6321
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Read the article.
Investigators state there was nothing wrong with either pilot.

Bob.
It also does not say that aliens picked it up or it went inter-dimensional. You cherry pick what you wish to try to support you arguments. I understand that because your argument has no proof at all and not one single intelligent person believes it.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 04:50 PM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,168 posts, read 3,603,730 times
Reputation: 6321
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Rather than trying to explain what you feel is "weird", I suggest you go back to other threads concerning MH370, in this forum,and you will get a better understanding of the vision I had.
Why? That is a waste of time. There is NOTHING that supports your claim and actual evidence that debunks it. Your vision may be real, but it is not what happened to the plane. They have found pieces of the plane.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-01-2018, 05:30 PM
 
14,030 posts, read 20,248,369 times
Reputation: 23566
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Rather than trying to explain what you feel is "weird", I suggest you go back to other threads concerning MH370, in this forum,and you will get a better understanding of the vision I had.

If anything, or anyone was "tracking" MH370, they were tracking it while it was aboard an alien spacecraft, which I think was impossible.
I did read some reports early on that stated tracking had shown the plane traveling at speeds it was incapable of achieving, and had flown in a zig zag pattern.


The speed, and zig zag patern, could both be attributed to the travel of a spaceship.
I believe those in the position of authority know a lot more than they are divulging, and that could very well be because if they were to tell what they know, it would cause world wide panic.
They can search the oceans of the world until eternity, and it will never be found, because it isn't there.

Bob.
OK then - we have the "aliens captured MH370/I know this because it appeared in a vision" theory.
Cool, I like it!
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top