U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 07:00 PM

7,036 posts, read 8,732,425 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So, how do the people who support the idea of pilot suicide explain the fact that there is no stress in the pilots voice when the voice comms were analysed? (see the report) Anyone planning to do such a thing - whatever religion - would be stressed prior to performing the event.

Calguy - I reckon the government has these kind of ships, so it does not have to be aliens who took this plane.

Once you have that kind of technology, there is no need to limit the size or the shape of your aircraft. Jets are only that shape because they need lift from moving through the air, but the other technology works in a different way by collapsing space in front of the vehicle and 'falling' into that space.

The evidence for this technology for those who do NOT believe we have it, it is everywhere. People are seeing silent slow and super-fast craft in our skies and under water and emerging from the water too.
When you speak of "government", are you referring to the Malaysian government?
From all I have read about this government, they couldn't add 2 and 2 and come up with the correct answer.
I honestly feel there is not one person on this earth that actually knows what happened to MH370, except me.
However, I could be wrong in that there are many others who have the same ability to "see" things, but stay silent for fear of being ridiculed.
Thankfully, I am not one who fears what others may say.
If you "saw" something, would you not believe it is so?

Many believe in all kinds of events happening to this aircraft, from suicide of the the pilot, to a hijacking, to ditching in the ocean.
None of them have proof of what they state.(and please don't start with the "they found parts" again)
Speculation is rampant in all reports concerning this aircraft.
I do not speculate with "if's, maybe's, perhaps, possibly's etc.
I have no need to speculate.

I have no physical proof of what I state happened to MH370, but using my past experiences as a yardstick at measuring my ability for having visions of events that have turned out as I first saw them, is all the proof I need, to know what happened to MH370.

As I said in another post, I feel governments working together with this issue of MH370 , know a lot more than they are willing to tell the public, and will go to any length to propagandize the event,to hide from the actual facts concerning this event.

Bob.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-01-2018, 10:32 PM

609 posts, read 426,811 times
Wasn't there a co-pilot? Could both have conspired?

Old 08-01-2018, 11:26 PM

3,821 posts, read 1,685,962 times
I suggest there was someone important on board that plane who was wanted dead by some organization that had a score to settle. In 1989 drug lord Pablo Escobar actually blew up an airline to silence 5 police informants and killed 107 passengers doing it.
If MH370 officials are covering up could it be the identity of a marked individual or the identity of the killer.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:12 AM

4,676 posts, read 4,115,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom
Often, once the decision is made to kill themselves, they are calm and even happy.
Really? where do you get this idea from?
There is bound to be some more stress than normal, for example, fear of your plan to top so many people being discovered.

Quote:
I suggest there was someone important on board that plane who was wanted dead by some organization that had a score to settle. In 1989 drug lord Pablo Escobar actually blew up an airline to silence 5 police informants and killed 107 passengers doing it.
If MH370 officials are covering up could it be the identity of a marked individual or the identity of the killer.
Yes, thats what I said earlier about the Chinese guys from Silicon Valley. It is quite possible they would arrange for any hardware they were bringing out of the country to be shipped not in their bags but inside cargo and, according to the report, the cargo was not x-rayed but visually inspected. There is an export ban on technology which is 'sensitive' so it would be an offence to be associated with it.

Obviously the company would not not know they were doing anything like that (if they were) but unfortunately, someone possibly got wind of it and told the relevant authorities/agency. I agree, I think there are plenty of plane crashes and other deaths around the world which may be associated with a convenient silencing.

I understand that the CIA (for example) have a 2-part chemical substance which can be given over a period of a couple of weeks which, when combined, brings on a heart attack. This means that the first part can be placed in anything which is given to a group of people (punch at a party or bottle of wine, etc) and the second part is only given to the victim. This way neither of the substances are particularly 'meaningful' in autopsies but together they do the business.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:51 AM

5,170 posts, read 3,652,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
They just want you to BELIEVE they have found pieces of the plane.
If you are going to call people liars you should at least be able to bring proof. Multiple organizations in multiple countries under the scrutiny of multiple government organizations have checked these pieces out, scientifically. I really have no reason to believe they are wrong and someone on the internet that says they had a vision is right. Can you even prove that you had a vision? Maybe THEY want us to believe you had a vision?

Quote:

The public will N E V E R learn what happened to MH370.
Maybe, maybe not. I am sure that it is your belief that they will never find out what exactly happened to the plane which has emboldened you to relate your story. Then when pieces are found you just deny and make up some conspiracy. That is all really simple to do and people have done similar things in the past for various reasons, money, to feel important about themselves, to commit fraud. None of this is unexplained or paranormal.

Quote:

If there were evidence to back up the crash of this aircraft,(actual video of parts being found) it would be on the news 24/7, and that hasn't happened.
?????? If they had that you would just say that was faked. I mean taking a video of finding a planted part would not be that hard would it?

Quote:

Not only that, but it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to "fake" parts.
Fake you ask?
Absolutely , if governments had the remotest idea this plane was an alien abduction, they would do all things necessary to avoid any conception of that happening, and allowing the public to know.
The burden of proof is upon you. You have stated they would not where is your proof? Nobody is hiding anything alien. If aliens were taking humans from earth there would be leaks because governments are made up of people and people talk. If it is aliens where is YOUR video?

Quote:

By the way, I am not the only one who shares the idea of an alien abduction.
Ten percent of the population thinks so.
So? That does not make it right.

Quote:
The big difference between those ten percent and me is, they think that is what happened, and I saw what happened to the plane.
Big difference there.

Bob.
No you either believe you saw it or are lying. How about solving something to show us your gift?

OH wait, I am having a vision "It doesn't work that way!". OMG, I am so powerful.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:57 AM

Quote:
There is bound to be some more stress than normal, for example, fear of your plan to top so many people being discovered.
You are asking for proof. Show us the proof to your statement. Only a hypocrite would ask for proof when they themselves provide no proof.

I think the Chinese government captured the plane with a giant alien ship, took it to China to molest, torture and kill several journalists that had video of Xi Jinping having intercourse with a bull.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:10 AM

14,183 posts, read 20,434,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Dude, this is not a theory, HE SAW IT!
I know it man, glad I clicked on this thread - mystery solved. MH370 swallowed by giant spaceship.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:13 AM

14,183 posts, read 20,434,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
You may be thinking of the "FreeScale Semiconducter patent" theory. But that was dismissed by Snopes:
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/patent-pending/
Not to be confused with "plane found in Bermuda Triangle" theory
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ma...t-mh370-video/
or the "MH370 captured by US Navy" theory
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/screen-capture/
or the "Mossad blew up MH370" theory
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/mossad-and-done/

So I am going to go with the "Swallowed by Giant Spaceship because guy saw it" theory instead.

Old 08-02-2018, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
So I am going to go with the "Swallowed by Giant Spaceship because guy saw it" theory instead.
The advantage of this theory is you do not need any proof and can instantly dismiss any proof that anyone provided cause of course THEY would do that.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:15 AM

13,781 posts, read 22,414,758 times
Quote:
No. The decision is made, and their minds are quiet. Saw it in action once. We all thought crisis had been averted, meds were working, and he was gone the next week. Jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psy...ng-signs%3famp

Can provide more links, if desired.

I also understand not understanding it. I would be that way, stressed to the max. Know why? Cause I don’t want to kill myself.

We always talk about walking in someone’s shoes to understand their mindset. You can’t do that here, unless you have already been there. I just cannot even fathom suicide. But people do it every day. And given the number of people shocked? Know that term calm before the storm?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.