U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 08-03-2018, 12:08 AM
 
Location: PRC
4,519 posts, read 4,011,159 times
Reputation: 4035

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal
One plausible one is a catastrophe that had every crew and passenger incapacitated in the sky. This means everyone passed out due to lack of oxygen and ultimately died from asphyxiation. This made the plane fly on its own as a "ghost plane", where it eventually ran out fuel and crashed in the Indian Ocean. Could the pilot have deliberately perpetrated that? Perhaps. But other factors may have lead to this as well, like fire for instance, where even the pilot had no play in it.

By the way, they say that the plane didn't crash in high speed, because it would be scattered in a million pieces and we would have come across with a lot more debris. This also alludes the fact that pilot 'carefully' landed it in the ocean. But did he do this to save the plane in a heroic act conversely, or to cunningly hide the plane from existence and murder 200+ people? Who knows.
Yes, these two theories and others were pretty well covered in the pilots forum thread at the time of the disappearance. The link is to page 201 so you can see, it is quite a large and extremely involved thread. However, it is a forum only for pilots and associated persons so they probably know what they are talking about. There is some really good information as well as various calculations and discussions on the satellite data and last pings received.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 08-03-2018, 08:16 AM
 
14,030 posts, read 20,248,369 times
Reputation: 23566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Can it be a pilot suicide? Of course. But we can't rule out other possibilities as well.

One plausible one is a catastrophe that had every crew and passenger incapacitated in the sky. This means everyone passed out due to lack of oxygen and ultimately died from asphyxiation. This made the plane fly on its own as a "ghost plane", where it eventually ran out fuel and crashed in the Indian Ocean. Could the pilot have deliberately perpetrated that? Perhaps. But other factors may have lead to this as well, like fire for instance, where even the pilot had no play in it.

By the way, they say that the plane didn't crash in high speed, because it would be scattered in a million pieces and we would have come across with a lot more debris. This also alludes the fact that pilot 'carefully' landed it in the ocean. But did he do this to save the plane in a heroic act conversely, or to cunningly hide the plane from existence and murder 200+ people? Who knows.
Yeah but the problem with that theory is someone flew, purposely diverted it, it until it entered the indian ocean, pointed it at the southern indian ocean, and then placed it on autopilot. If we rule out remote control, mind control, aliens, etc. the only people capable of that were the pilot or copilot.

The evidence from the flaparon shows that it DID hit the ocean at high speed, basically uncontrolled, because of the position of the flap. Some of the debris that washed on shore, i.e. the interior panel to the video screen, also indicates it broke up quite violenty upon impact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Yes, these two theories and others were pretty well covered in the pilots forum thread at the time of the disappearance. The link is to page 201 so you can see, it is quite a large and extremely involved thread. However, it is a forum only for pilots and associated persons so they probably know what they are talking about. There is some really good information as well as various calculations and discussions on the satellite data and last pings received.
That link is good but we have to warn people all sort of theories were coming out in the first few days. And before the satellite data came out only later that they started putting the pieces together. Thus the caviat is to skip the first few pages of that thread (haven't looked at it in detail), maybe the first year of threads, until information came out.
I believe the primary theory from the aviation community now is pilot suicide.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 08:18 AM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,168 posts, read 3,603,730 times
Reputation: 6321
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
"I am not arguing you "saw" it, I am just saying it means nothing."

It sure as hell means something to the families of these passengers.
They deserve to know the fate of their loved ones.
I don't believe I will waste any more of my time dealing with someone so uncaring.
I will not be answering another one of your useless post.

Bob.
The reason I respond is because I do care for desperate people that are preyed upon by greedy charlatans. Sylvia Browne when she was wrong said "I am more right than wrong" but she was preying on desperate and scared people for personal profit.



You are very similar, you post a link to a prediction that was almost entirely wrong. Of course your predictions do not have an end date, cause that greatly reduces your chances of being proven wrong because you can drag that out until you die.



You were Wrong about Bill and Hillary and made a guess about Jeb without giving a time period for it to happen.



I mean I could do what you do all day if I did not have a conscience or a sense of decency.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 11:44 AM
 
13,593 posts, read 22,224,588 times
Reputation: 24351
By the way, listened to a radio show with a bigwig airport security honcho. They were referring to it as MH 360 the whole show.

Kinda blew all the credibility out of the water.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 11:57 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,925 posts, read 8,626,636 times
Reputation: 8686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundaydrive00 View Post
How exactly is that proof of your "gift"?

You claimed he was going to drop out of the campaign due to a death in the family. That didn't happen. He dropped out because he knew he couldn't win. Your vision didn't happen.
Regardless of the reason behind it, I had a vision in 2015 that Jeb was standing at a podium stating an end to his campaign.
That event happened in 2016.
Regardless of the reason,he did exactly what I saw 7 months earlier.
Like others posting in this thread, because you do not have this "gift", you can't understand it, and therefore it is impossible, and does not exist.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 12:16 PM
 
Location: Falls Church, Fairfax County
5,168 posts, read 3,603,730 times
Reputation: 6321
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Regardless of the reason behind it, I had a vision in 2015 that Jeb was standing at a podium stating an end to his campaign.
That event happened in 2016.
Regardless of the reason,he did exactly what I saw 7 months earlier.
Like others posting in this thread, because you do not have this "gift", you can't understand it, and therefore it is impossible, and does not exist.

Bob.
Well not exactly, you are ignoring an awful lot that you got wrong and what you got right is not shocking or unusual nor would it really be hard to predict. I see nothing different about what you did than what every other person does, they just call it guessing or say "I think". Educated Guess ≠ Paranormal power.


Wait, wait, I just had a vision of a whale dying on a beach. Book it!
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 12:18 PM
 
Location: State of Transition
87,833 posts, read 81,562,175 times
Reputation: 91666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Can it be a pilot suicide? Of course. But we can't rule out other possibilities as well.

One plausible one is a catastrophe that had every crew and passenger incapacitated in the sky. This means everyone passed out due to lack of oxygen and ultimately died from asphyxiation. This made the plane fly on its own as a "ghost plane", where it eventually ran out fuel and crashed in the Indian Ocean. Could the pilot have deliberately perpetrated that? Perhaps. But other factors may have lead to this as well, like fire for instance, where even the pilot had no play in it.

By the way, they say that the plane didn't crash in high speed, because it would be scattered in a million pieces and we would have come across with a lot more debris. This also alludes the fact that pilot 'carefully' landed it in the ocean. But did he do this to save the plane in a heroic act conversely, or to cunningly hide the plane from existence and murder 200+ people? Who knows.
There is no way to land a plane that size "carefully" in the ocean. Sullenberger landed his on the Hudson River, which was a feat in itself, but a river has calmer waters than an ocean, which has huge swells. It's not a flat surface. And if that had been the pilot's aim, why would he have flown the plane for hours, to the point of it running out of fuel? He would've attempted to land it well before it ran out of fuel.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 01:09 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
6,925 posts, read 8,626,636 times
Reputation: 8686
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
There is no way to land a plane that size "carefully" in the ocean. Sullenberger landed his on the Hudson River, which was a feat in itself, but a river has calmer waters than an ocean, which has huge swells. It's not a flat surface. And if that had been the pilot's aim, why would he have flown the plane for hours, to the point of it running out of fuel? He would've attempted to land it well before it ran out of fuel.
Bingo!!! We have a winner.

Bob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 03:13 PM
 
3,350 posts, read 4,340,027 times
Reputation: 4726
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
I suggest there was someone important on board that plane who was wanted dead by some organization that had a score to settle. In 1989 drug lord Pablo Escobar actually blew up an airline to silence 5 police informants and killed 107 passengers doing it.
If MH370 officials are covering up could it be the identity of a marked individual or the identity of the killer.
Digression: I thought that Escobar had the Avianca flight brought down because the presidential candidate in favor of extradition (Cesar Gaviria) was scheduled to be on that flight. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avianca_Flight_203

Anyway, there have been a lot of theories thrown around concerning MH370. There was supposedly a shipment of lithium batteries on board. (Not likely since lithium batteries are banned by most countries for air transport.) There was a large contingent of Chinese from one particular company. Two people were flying on fake passports. And etc. But pilot suicide is the most likely.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 08-03-2018, 04:09 PM
 
14,434 posts, read 9,157,083 times
Reputation: 28761
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Regardless of the reason behind it, I had a vision in 2015 that Jeb was standing at a podium stating an end to his campaign.
That event happened in 2016.
A politician standing behind a podium to announce he is ending his campaign? That's typically how it happens. You're vision was that he ended his campaign because of a death in the family, which didn't happen.
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top