Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-31-2018, 10:55 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times

Advertisements

I would bet my paycheck there are some details of the investigatiion that are classified.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:07 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,889,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This. The report also denied the possibility the plane was controlled remotely.
Yes the reason I brought it up was a recent documentation that said it was theoretically possible, although unlikely. But I will go by the report finding. The only conclusion then is that it was one of the pilots then. I can't imagine an amateur plotting a course that purposely takes it out over a complex path that straddled borders in a deliberate attempt to remain undetected. Likewise I can't imagine a hijacker having that sophistication, or if the pilots were forced to divert that they would take that complex path.
It's telling that the plane flew over the pilots hometown, and arched the plane at that point - a "wing dip" as if he wanted to look out the window, one last look at his home from the cockpit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I would bet my paycheck there are some details of the investigatiion that are classified.
There were problems at first because these other countries - Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia - they all had radar data but they were reluctant to let other countries know, who would be potentially enemies in an armed conflict, what detection technology they had. All that is irrelevant now as we have sufficient data. The only thing missing now is maybe the investigative results of the pilot and co-pilot which we don't have the detail, only the conclusion which was, basically, deemed inconclusive. This may be due to personal privacy laws.

Old 07-31-2018, 11:21 AM

777 posts, read 881,534 times
No one is looking for the planes and ships that disappeared in the Bermuda Triangle.
The MH370 flight will eventually be lost to history just like those were.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:21 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseManOnceSaid View Post
Pilot suicide seems to be likely
Read the article.
Investigators state there was nothing wrong with either pilot.

Bob.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:25 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,593,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
It appears this aircraft was "controlled" by someone, or some thing, according to this report out today.
MH370 report says someone deliberately 'manipulated
As I have stated in the past, (for those who read my post) on this subject, I know what I saw, and with no solid undeniable proof this plane landed in the ocean, I know this craft never touched planet earth, once it was airborne.
Pieces of the craft supposedly washed up off the coast of Africa, according to this article.
Yeah right, while not one body, luggage, papers, etc, all things much lighter, never surfaced.

The most interesting point in this article is that the people investigating this event , are now of the belief something, or someone had control of this aircraft,once all communication was cut off. they are just not saying who they think the something/someone is.
Maybe they don't want a world wide panic.

Bob.
From your linked article
"Officials said Monday's report is still not a final accounting because the plane hasn't been found."

Old 07-31-2018, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Pieces of the craft supposedly washed up off the coast of Africa, according to this article.
Yeah right, while not one body, luggage, papers, etc, all things much lighter, never surfaced.
Another note - Many items have washed up on the shores of Madagascar and Africa, including torn up luggage and other personal items, backpacks, shoes, etc. The problem is connecting these personal items to the flight. Parts of the fuselage are easier and many of these parts have been identified and confirmed. They have positively connected about 20 parts that washed up to the flight. Parts of the interior have washed up - the plastic frame of the video monitor that are on the passengers seat back, and this is telling as it tells us the plane impacted violently with the ocean on impact and suitcases broke apart (hence the torn up luggage washing up on shore), etc.

These items washed up months and years after this disaster. Obviously - bodies and organic items and fragile items such as paper would deteriorate in the ocean long before they made the thousand mile journey with the current to wash up on shore.

Old 07-31-2018, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Another note - Many items have washed up on the shores of Madagascar and Africa, including torn up luggage and other personal items, backpacks, shoes, etc. The problem is connecting these personal items to the flight. Parts of the fuselage are easier and many of these parts have been identified and confirmed. They have positively connected about 20 parts that washed up to the flight. Parts of the interior have washed up - the plastic frame of the video monitor that are on the passengers seat back, and this is telling as it tells us the plane impacted violently with the ocean on impact and suitcases broke apart (hence the torn up luggage washing up on shore), etc.

These items washed up months and years after this disaster. Obviously - bodies and organic items and fragile items such as paper would deteriorate in the ocean long before they made the thousand mile journey with the current to wash up on shore.
MH370: The key pieces of debris found by the public
possible debris ...
Still under investigation ...
Many pieces of debris are still being evaluated for links to MH370.
False alarms ...
MH370: mystery of private company behind renewed search for missing plane
Quote:
After the first confirmed piece of debris, a flaperon, was found on Reunion Island, in July 2015, at least three serious studies were produced, by separate scientific institutions, that pointed to a possible crash site thousands of miles from the location suggested by the Inmarsat pings. Most people who have searched for aircraft wrecks at sea, however, have concluded that such drift studies are all but worthless.
<snip>
As for the 2014 satellite images, they show large, unidentifiable pieces of debris and did not arouse much interest at the time.
There is little else to support the hypothesis of a crash in this part of the ocean – no confirmed debris or bodies, no radar images corroborating a Boeing 777 flying in the area, no visual testimony from the crew of any of the ships in the vicinity – but still it is here, at the crossroads of the 35th parallel south and the 93rd meridian east, about 3,000km off the Australian coast, that renewed hope and attention have now been focused.
It seems hinky to me when the Internet based news organizations can not produce a straight story on a topic. I have a friend who has followed this story on and off from when it first happened ... for me, it is right up there with Hoffa's body and JFK --- the world may never know.

Old 07-31-2018, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Some one managed to make a whole airplane disappear in the age of all things connected. I'll bet your whole paycheck even those who would make that information classified, don't know how it was done.

Old 07-31-2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellis Bell View Post
MH370: The key pieces of debris found by the public
possible debris ...
Still under investigation ...
Many pieces of debris are still being evaluated for links to MH370.
False alarms ...
MH370: mystery of private company behind renewed search for missing plane
It seems hinky to me when the Internet based news organizations can not produce a straight story on a topic. I have a friend who has followed this story on and off from when it first happened ... for me, it is right up there with Hoffa's body and JFK --- the world may never know.
Internet based news and straight stories are a contradiction in terms! Anyways...

Your articles don't conclude with any great mystery and the conclusion from both is still the same - it went down in the Southern Indian Ocean.
The problem with the satellite data from Inmarsat is it was never intended to use to locate something. They are just pings. However they are able to make use of it to give it a broad arch of location. Your article says it conflicts with drift analysis but as the article says the drift analysis is just worthless, particularly when debris washed up over a number of locations - the error rate would just be too great. Nevertheless that drift analysis still says the Southern Indian ocean.

Like I said we know what happened, we know HOW it was done, we just don't know the WHY.

Old 07-31-2018, 04:03 PM

297 posts, read 166,829 times
Nazis burned the Reichtag then later claimed that communists did it. Everyone believed them.
People in front of the grassy knoll reported shots coming from behind them but the Warren report said Oswald.
Two people from different parts of the world, one in a boat one in an oil rig, reported seeing a flying burning plane and the official report discounts them.

Not to bring the conspiracy theorists out of the woodwork with this, but plenty of things have been covered up in history. Remember when you covered up that milk you spilled as a kid? Yea, same thing!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal