Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 04:34 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,975,842 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
Why? That is a waste of time. There is NOTHING that supports your claim and actual evidence that debunks it. Your vision may be real, but it is not what happened to the plane. They have found pieces of the plane.
They just want you to BELIEVE they have found pieces of the plane.
The public will N E V E R learn what happened to MH370.
If there were evidence to back up the crash of this aircraft,(actual video of parts being found) it would be on the news 24/7, and that hasn't happened.
Not only that, but it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to "fake" parts.
Fake you ask?
Absolutely , if governments had the remotest idea this plane was an alien abduction, they would do all things necessary to avoid any conception of that happening, and allowing the public to know.

By the way, I am not the only one who shares the idea of an alien abduction.
Ten percent of the population thinks so.
The big difference between those ten percent and me is, they think that is what happened, and I saw what happened to the plane.
Big difference there.

Bob.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:45 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
As has been discussed, cell phones don't have the range. A few miles away from cell phone towers and they are worthless. I don't know if the seat backs had separate phones (I don't see much of them anymore on flights) but it appears someone disabled the communication, likely from the cockpit.

One likely theory, just a theory however, is that the pilot waited for the co-pilot to leave the cockpit, maybe to go to the bathroom, locked himself in, disabled the communications, turned off the oxygen supply. The crew and passengers had emergency oxygen but, for the passengers, that is only for like 20 minutes. Many of the passengers might have been asleep and they would have lapsed into unconsciousness very quickly, in a minute or two. The crew had more oxygen but they were locked out, the pilot also had enough oxygen, maybe an hour supply - long enough to divert the course, head out to the indian ocean, and put it on autopilot heading south, before he to died from asphysia. All this time possible the crew were pounding on the cockpit door trying to get in, to no avail because - This 777 had reinforced cockpit doors to prevent hijacking.

This article explains more:
https://www.smh.com.au/world/search-...326-zqn41.html
I just flew yesterday. Cell phone had no service. Literally said, no service. I could connect to the planes WiFi, but I would have to pay for total access. Just used it for games, and to see where over the country we were.

Old 08-01-2018, 04:46 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,327,781 times
As a few other posters have stated, it is most likely pilot suicide.

I spent 17 years in Malaysia, living and working amongst the Malays. I understand their mind set. The government probably figures that the pilot committed suicide, but since he was Muslim, they would not want to upset his family and make them lose face. Also, they would not want to admit that a Muslim could do such a horrible thing. If the pilot had been any other religion, then pilot suicide would have been the official explanation.

Here are the facts known about the late Capt. Zaharie Ahmad Shah:
1. His wife had left him.
2. His political hero (Anwar Ibrahim) had been jailed on trumped up charges.
3. He had a flight simulator in his house that had a route to the southern Indian ocean plotted on it.
4. He was from Penang Island, and the jet made a long dipping turn around that city which one would do if one wanted to see your hometown for the final time.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.94e884151c1a

I see in the news now that his sister is glad that the government cleared his name. Yeah, right.

He most likely sent the co-pilot back on some errand and then locked the cockpit door. He donned an oxygen mask and then depressurized the airplane killing everyone else. With everyone behind him dead, he flew an evasive path between Thailand and Malaysian airspace and out into the Indian ocean, following the path he had practiced with his flight simulator.

FWIW, I took that MH370 flight back in 1997, from KL to Beijing. I am glad Zaharie wasn't the pilot on that flight.

Last edited by Teak; 08-01-2018 at 04:58 PM..

Old 08-01-2018, 05:19 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
OK then - we have the "aliens captured MH370/I know this because it appeared in a vision" theory.
Cool, I like it!
Dude, this is not a theory, HE SAW IT!

Old 08-01-2018, 05:28 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teak
I spent 17 years in Malaysia, living and working amongst the Malays. I understand their mind set. The government probably figures that the pilot committed suicide, but since he was Muslim, they would not want to upset his family and make them lose face. Also, they would not want to admit that a Muslim could do such a horrible thing. If the pilot had been any other religion, then pilot suicide would have been the official explanation.
So, how do the people who support the idea of pilot suicide explain the fact that there is no stress in the pilots voice when the voice comms were analysed? (see the report) Anyone planning to do such a thing - whatever religion - would be stressed prior to performing the event.

Calguy - I reckon the government has these kind of ships, so it does not have to be aliens who took this plane.

Once you have that kind of technology, there is no need to limit the size or the shape of your aircraft. Jets are only that shape because they need lift from moving through the air, but the other technology works in a different way by collapsing space in front of the vehicle and 'falling' into that space.

The evidence for this technology for those who do NOT believe we have it, it is everywhere. People are seeing silent slow and super-fast craft in our skies and under water and emerging from the water too.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 08-01-2018 at 05:45 PM..

Old 08-01-2018, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
So, how do the people who support the idea of pilot suicide explain the fact that there is no stress in the pilots voice when the voice comms were analysed? (see the report) Anyone planning to do such a thing - whatever religion - would be stressed prior to performing the event.
This is just your usual red herring to gum up the works. You present something as a fact that is in fact not a fact. People that are committing suicide do not have to be under stress at that moment. Please explain why people do have to be under stress, OH wait, your are self referencing.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:46 PM

3,786 posts, read 5,327,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
This is just your usual red herring to gum up the works. You present something as a fact that is in fact not a fact. People that are committing suicide do not have to be under stress at that moment. Please explain why people do have to be under stress, OH wait, your are self referencing.
Exactly. Zaharie would have thought this out long in advance; thus, the flight simulator in his house. He was probably quite calm about the entire process having practiced much of the routine. And he figured he had 72 virgins awaiting him in heaven.

So, stressed? No. Excited? Maybe.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:48 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,872,488 times
Indicators of stress are the same as those used by lie-detectors tests. They are known to detect stress.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Indicators of stress are the same as those used by lie-detectors tests. They are known to detect stress.
And? Also in my country lie detectors are not generally admissible in court, in your county torture is allowed in court.

Old 08-01-2018, 05:54 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
Often, once the decision is made to kill themselves, they are calm and even happy. Their troubles are over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal