Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-02-2018, 03:43 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
But why would aliens capable of interstellar flight need to take a planeload of people? Wouldn't their technology be vastly superior to ours?
Obviously our technology pales in comparison.
Why the need to "take a plane load of people?"
That is the million dollar question, and the possibilities are endless.

Ever notice over the many, many years on this earth, how many ufo sightings there have been?
Obviously there has to be something to these sightings.

How is it we have the capability to see craters on the moon, gases surrounding Jupiter, Saturn's rings, things far beyond the reaches of earth by satellites we have launched, but none of these spectacular accomplishments have ever seen a ufo orbiting another planet?
What is the attraction to this particular planet?
Where are these foreign craft coming from?
Why are these alien beings so interested in earth, and/or it's inhabitants?

Perhaps in carrying out such a bizarre event as abducting a passenger jet, it is the culmination of many years of investigation by alien forces.
Obviously more study of earthlings was necessary.
Another big question would be, what are there plans?

Is something on a larger scale being planned?
As I have stated many times before, we humans have no idea what is really out there, beyond earth's boundaries, as it applies to other civilizations
As with MH370, many can only speculate.

AS off the chart as this may seem,(and we have no way of knowing) could be the passengers of MH370 were whisked away to a distant planet(much like earth(as yet undiscovered by us) to serve as a breeding ground, as an experiment for some alien civilization.
How would we know?
To dismiss the countless numbers of possibilities would be of no benefit to any of us who inhabit the earth.
I could only speculate to the reason these people and aircraft were abducted, all I can say is,in spite of what many of you believe, I know it happened.

Bob.

Old 08-02-2018, 03:48 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,904,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
NO, this is incorrect. The passenger nationalities are in the report and it seems that the people travelling on false passports were IRANIAN.

In the report,
* Page 139 has debris details, pictures, and description. Only 2 pieces are CONFIRMED as coming from the aircraft, and some others(8) are "highly likely".
* Page 262 mentions one Italian and one Austrian were travelling on stolen passports and were Iranian.
* At 35,000 feet < 1 minute of conscoiusness is available if depresurisation occurs. If the oxygen masks did not fall down properly, it would have been difficult at that altitude. The oxygen lasts for 10-15 minutes and is a chemical release system (not an O2 canister)
* There is no stress noticed in the voices of the Pilot and First Officer and I believe if you were going to kill a load of people you would have some stress which would show on analysis of the voice tapes
* The largest barnacles on the debris confirmed by the French were said to be 15/16 months old and the debris piece was discovered in July 2015 so technically it is possible this could have been part of the MH370 wreckage.
* There were missing X-ray security checks for the lithium batteries and the mangosteens in the cargo and either could easily have contained some other cargo. Only a visual check was done.

As I said in a post on page 1 in my opinion there is an enormous liklihood of the guys from Silicon Valley being the target and if the pilot was to blame for suicide, then he would have had stress in his voice.

So, my bet of your paycheck rstevens62 is for Mossad or CIA involvement.
Thanks for this thumbnail sketch. But I distinctly recall there was at least 1 Uighur on board (in addition to the Iranians on false passports).. At first, when they traced the possible "ping" arcs, the north section arked toward the Himalayas, and across part of Xinjiang and Kirgizia, as I recall, so given the Uighur passenger, they thought the plane might have taken that route. There was also a Pakistan theory, for a brief while. But the analysis moved on after that, and focussed on the southern branch of the "ping" arc.

Old 08-02-2018, 05:55 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
"Old Guard",
In response to one of your sentences in your post, "No you either believe you saw it or are lying, how about solving something to show us your gift?"

First off, I don't solve, I "see".
If you have any doubts as to my "gift", click on the link below, and pay particular attention to the date of the original posting.
//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ing-ahead.html

That posting was done in July 2015, and Bush suspended his campaign if February of 2016.
How would I possibly know of an event months away, if I had not seen it.?
You may recall, at the time Jeb was the one to beat, he was ahead of the competition.
There was no need to ever feel he would be suspending his campaign.

The circumstances of his suspending the campaign were not quite accurate, but as I had visioned, he did suspend his campaign, months after I had seen it.
The vision I had way before his announcement, was him standing at a podium and announcing he was suspending his campaign.

As for Hillary, that one did not happen as of yet.
Perhaps that was a vision of the upcoming campaign for 2020.
There is no date stamping on these visions, I only saw them happening, not that they happened in a certain time.
People feel she won't run again, and I dispute that.
I believe this vision I had may be for her upcoming campaign.

When I had the vision of MH370, it was instantaneous, as the reporter on television was broadcasting the event on the news.
The vision was as clear as all I have had in the past.

The difference in the vision concerning the two presidential candidates was, they were future events, while all other visions were either shortly(2 or 3 seconds) after an event, or during an event.
You, and others are free to form your own opinions, and having "witnessed" the event concerning MH370, I certainly have mine.

Bob.
It is not a prediction, it is an educated guess. Like he is going to suspend his campaign at some point or be the candidate. He was never a front runner.

The thing I take out of this was that you were completely wrong but dismiss that out of hand and then focus on the least specific part of your claim and declare victory.

You also stated that Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue. He did not.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:13 PM

15,754 posts, read 7,594,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
It is not a prediction, it is an educated guess. Like he is going to suspend his campaign at some point or be the candidate. He was never a front runner.

The thing I take out of this was that you were completely wrong but dismiss that out of hand and then focus on the least specific part of your claim and declare victory.

You also stated that Hillary will give up her bid for the presidency because her husband will have a major health issue. He did not.
CalGuy's vision isn't time stamped. She may run again in 2020 ...

As far as the missing plane, every body and their brother would like to make a buck off of it. I don't buy into finding pieces of it either ...

I don't believe in aliens, but I do believe in hackers and those who fund them.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post

I predicted NOTHING.
I merely stated what I saw.
In reference to your last sentence, one word, "YET."
I stated before, there is no timeline to these visions, they just happen,
The incident with Hillary may be in her next bid for the presidency.
It is MORE THAN OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ACCEPTING THINGS YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING, OR KNOWLEDGE OF, SO YOU TRY AND DISMISS IT AS PHONY.

You have a right to your beliefs, and opinions, but just because someone has a different experience that you can't grasp, the is no reason to ridicule.
As I see it ,you have two options here.
One is to read up on the subject of clairvoyant ability, or ignore this subject and move on to other threads.
Obviously you are trying hard to be a great antagonist, but it won't work with me.

Getting back on subject, I KNOW what I saw concerning MH370, and if you don't want to believe that, that is your choice, but for God's sake, don't say it couldn't happen.
You don't know that.

Bob.

Old 08-02-2018, 06:30 PM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,801 times
Quote:
I predicted NOTHING.
I merely stated what I saw.
I stated before, there is no timeline to these visions, they just happen,
The incident with Hillary may be in her next bid for the presidency.
It is MORE THAN OBVIOUS THAT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ACCEPTING THINGS YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING, OR KNOWLEDGE OF, SO YOU TRY AND DISMISS IT AS PHONY.

You have a right to your beliefs, and opinions, but just because someone has a different experience that you can't grasp, the is no reason to ridicule.
As I see it ,you have two options here.
One is to read up on the subject of clairvoyant ability, or ignore this subject and move on to other threads.
Obviously you are trying hard to be a great antagonist, but it won't work with me.

Getting back on subject, I KNOW what I saw concerning MH370, and if you don't want to believe that, that is your choice, but for God's sake, don't say it couldn't happen.
You don't know that.

Bob.
I am not arguing you "saw" it, I am just saying it means nothing.
Quote:
Hey look, I am psychic too. I had a vision where someday you and everyone you know is dead.

Old 08-02-2018, 07:58 PM

"I am not arguing you "saw" it, I am just saying it means nothing."

It sure as hell means something to the families of these passengers.
They deserve to know the fate of their loved ones.
I don't believe I will waste any more of my time dealing with someone so uncaring.
I will not be answering another one of your useless post.

Bob.

Old 08-02-2018, 09:51 PM

11,655 posts, read 12,956,707 times
Can it be a pilot suicide? Of course. But we can't rule out other possibilities as well.

One plausible one is a catastrophe that had every crew and passenger incapacitated in the sky. This means everyone passed out due to lack of oxygen and ultimately died from asphyxiation. This made the plane fly on its own as a "ghost plane", where it eventually ran out fuel and crashed in the Indian Ocean. Could the pilot have deliberately perpetrated that? Perhaps. But other factors may have lead to this as well, like fire for instance, where even the pilot had no play in it.

By the way, they say that the plane didn't crash in high speed, because it would be scattered in a million pieces and we would have come across with a lot more debris. This also alludes the fact that pilot 'carefully' landed it in the ocean. But did he do this to save the plane in a heroic act conversely, or to cunningly hide the plane from existence and murder 200+ people? Who knows.

Old 08-02-2018, 10:48 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom
No. The decision is made, and their minds are quiet. Saw it in action once. We all thought crisis had been averted, meds were working, and he was gone the next week. Jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge.
The pilot and first officer were not on medications so their normal responses were not supressed or altered. We are not talking about people with mental problems of any kind (as far as we know). Why would police forces use the lie-detector test to try to determine if people are telling the truth, if it does not work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714
You may be thinking of the "FreeScale Semiconducter patent" theory. But that was dismissed by Snopes:
No, not that. Patents are for legal reasons. If you are a world power you probably dont take much notice of them.

I just think there might have been some kind of technology or information which maybe the Chinese needed and the US or Israel really did not want released. Stealing of industrial secrets probably happens all the time between major world players so it would not be surprising to me if this was a reason to disappear the plane. Excessive, yes, but all countries have their psychopathic James Bonds. I just hope I dont meet one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth
...I distinctly recall there was at least 1 Uighur on board (in addition to the Iranians on false passports)..
You may be correct. In the report if I remember correctly, it does not say anything but Chinese (mainland) or Chinese (Taiwan).

There is no reason to believe the Uighur were in any way responsible for the disappearance. There have been no claims by any group as far as I know and why would you cause the disappearance unless it was to bring attention to your cause. This is what has been done in the past for other groups wanting international recognition for their struggle.

Old 08-02-2018, 11:01 PM

15,546 posts, read 12,022,110 times
Quote:
First off, I don't solve, I "see".
If you have any doubts as to my "gift", click on the link below, and pay particular attention to the date of the original posting.
//www.city-data.com/forum/elect...ing-ahead.html

That posting was done in July 2015, and Bush suspended his campaign if February of 2016.
How would I possibly know of an event months away, if I had not seen it.?
You may recall, at the time Jeb was the one to beat, he was ahead of the competition.
There was no need to ever feel he would be suspending his campaign.
How exactly is that proof of your "gift"?

You claimed he was going to drop out of the campaign due to a death in the family. That didn't happen. He dropped out because he knew he couldn't win. Your vision didn't happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal