Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2018, 03:49 PM

18,755 posts, read 18,026,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I need to correct you, it was not a dream.
I was wide awake watching the news when the station announced the plane had disappeared, and all contact was lost.

It might help if you google "Clairvoyant".
I can tell you exactly what it is, just in case you don't want to look it up.
It is the ability to perceive events in the future, or beyond normal sensory contact.
In all my visions, two were of events in the future, and the others, including MH370 were beyond normal sensory contact.
Dreams had nothing to do with it.

Bob.

Regardless of what you classify your vision of the disappearance; we have evidence of a crash. We have no evidence of a UFO kidnaping. We also have many experts from pilots to experienced investigators that have the facts and information that point towards a suicidal pilot.

I said this before: If you saw aliens suck it up; just tell us where it is now? I just don't like this position where people are clairvoyant; but they pick and chose what they want to tell the public. Don't move on to the next unsolved case; finish the first case first. There are plenty of family and friends that want closure. You made one statement about how the aliens kept the people but threw out the plane; then where is it? Give us facts that can be verified; not unverifiable visions.

Old 08-14-2018, 11:06 PM

8,481 posts, read 10,894,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Regardless of what you classify your vision of the disappearance; we have evidence of a crash. We have no evidence of a UFO kidnaping. We also have many experts from pilots to experienced investigators that have the facts and information that point towards a suicidal pilot.

I said this before: If you saw aliens suck it up; just tell us where it is now? I just don't like this position where people are clairvoyant; but they pick and chose what they want to tell the public. Don't move on to the next unsolved case; finish the first case first. There are plenty of family and friends that want closure. You made one statement about how the aliens kept the people but threw out the plane; then where is it? Give us facts that can be verified; not unverifiable visions.

You obviously know nothing about the subject of clairvoyance.
It is not something one can turn on and off like a light switch.
We who have this ability, get glimpses of things, not entire scenarios of events.
These visions happen quickly, and our minds are equipped to decipher facts quickly.
We are not able to have visions of all events.
We do not pick and choose what we see.
When an event happens, I will either "see" things other's can't, or like in most cases, see nothing at all.
Perhaps I need to clarify something now.
By "see", "vision", I am not stating I use my eyes to see these events, my mind is my eyes.

Perhaps giving you a hypothetical event will enlighten you about people who are clairvoyant.

You and I are talking in a supermarket parking lot.
Nothing in particular, just conversation.
As you are speaking, I am absorbing what you are saying, and in fact answering you, but unknown to you, while you are speaking, I have a vision of an event that has just happened, and as yet, not been made public, for I saw it as it was happening.
My mind's eyes have honed in on this event momentarily.

Perhaps it was another plane crash, or a person missing.
I "see" this event in my mind, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation you and I are having.
Matter of fact, you would have no indication from me as to this experience.
Later that day, the event I "saw" becomes headline news.
That is the essence of being clairvoyant.

Now, back to the people who were on board MH370.
Could be they are on a distant planet for whatever reason they were taken in the first place.
I believe that most of the passengers are still alive.
Could be a number of reasons they were taken, and killing them would not serve any purpose.
I don't think they will ever be returned however.

I am also convinced the aircraft was removed from the spacecraft,once it was emptied of it's contents, and did indeed crash in the ocean.
That would explain the parts being found, and the people remaining on the spacecraft is the reason no bodies have been found.

One might ask, if that were the case, how is it this later activity was not detected by radar , or some other tracking device.
The initial communications with the aircraft ended abruptly, so it would only follow that any subsequent activity would also be controlled by these alien beings.

I certainly hope I have given you a bit of knowledge concerning the ability of people who are clairvoyant.

Bob.

Old 08-15-2018, 05:47 AM

12,740 posts, read 9,255,774 times
Calguy ... did you have any foreboding about yesterday's bridge collapse in Italy?

Old 08-15-2018, 06:10 AM

18,755 posts, read 18,026,558 times
Bob,

So what happens if someday they do find a large section of fuselage that has some bone fragments? What happens if they find the black boxes and they tell a tale of a suicidal pilot? You are so insistent you are correct; how would this look on your 'perfect' record?

Maybe I am wrong; but I do not like this statement about: this is how clairvoyance works. I do not believe that one should be able to pick and choose. I saw that you made a claim of abduction on 2/25/18 on this thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...-infinity.html. I saw that you repeated your claim about abduction on 5/29/18 on this other thread: //www.city-data.com/forum/unexp...29may2018.html. I especially did not like how you waited until 8/1/18 and post #35, of this thread, to tell us the alien spaceship swallowed flight MH370. MH370 disappeared on 3/8/14. Did you report your 'observations' on 3/8/14? If you saw this event happening what did you do to prevent it? Perhaps you can give us links to the post you made immediately after the 'kidnaping'?

What I am getting at is that your visions on this subject did not come to light until after hope was given up on finding the aircraft. It is almost like a psychic picking and choosing based on the chance that nothing will ever be found to contradict their 'visions'. If you were right and could have made a difference; 3/8/14 was the time to speak up. Then many thought there was a good chance of finding the black boxes and the wreck. So you waited four years until you were 'safe'.

Last edited by fisheye; 08-15-2018 at 06:32 AM..

Old 08-15-2018, 06:28 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,465,710 times
Quote:
You obviously know nothing about the subject of clairvoyance.
It is not something one can turn on and off like a light switch.
We who have this ability, get glimpses of things, not entire scenarios of events.
These visions happen quickly, and our minds are equipped to decipher facts quickly.
We are not able to have visions of all events.
We do not pick and choose what we see.
When an event happens, I will either "see" things other's can't, or like in most cases, see nothing at all.
Perhaps I need to clarify something now.
By "see", "vision", I am not stating I use my eyes to see these events, my mind is my eyes.

Perhaps giving you a hypothetical event will enlighten you about people who are clairvoyant.

You and I are talking in a supermarket parking lot.
Nothing in particular, just conversation.
As you are speaking, I am absorbing what you are saying, and in fact answering you, but unknown to you, while you are speaking, I have a vision of an event that has just happened, and as yet, not been made public, for I saw it as it was happening.
My mind's eyes have honed in on this event momentarily.

Perhaps it was another plane crash, or a person missing.
I "see" this event in my mind, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation you and I are having.
Matter of fact, you would have no indication from me as to this experience.
Later that day, the event I "saw" becomes headline news.
That is the essence of being clairvoyant.

Now, back to the people who were on board MH370.
Could be they are on a distant planet for whatever reason they were taken in the first place.
I believe that most of the passengers are still alive.
Could be a number of reasons they were taken, and killing them would not serve any purpose.
I don't think they will ever be returned however.

I am also convinced the aircraft was removed from the spacecraft,once it was emptied of it's contents, and did indeed crash in the ocean.
That would explain the parts being found, and the people remaining on the spacecraft is the reason no bodies have been found.

One might ask, if that were the case, how is it this later activity was not detected by radar , or some other tracking device.
The initial communications with the aircraft ended abruptly, so it would only follow that any subsequent activity would also be controlled by these alien beings.

I certainly hope I have given you a bit of knowledge concerning the ability of people who are clairvoyant.

Bob.
Yes, you are special! We are all just nothings.

Old 08-15-2018, 07:56 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,465,710 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Bob,

So what happens if someday they do find a large section of fuselage that has some bone fragments? What happens if they find the black boxes and they tell a tale of a suicidal pilot? You are so insistent you are correct; how would this look on your 'perfect' record?
First his record is not perfect, nor even close to be perfect. He posted proof and it was more wrong than right but there were of course excuses. This will be his excuse if they do find the plane, he has already used it:
Quote:
They just want you to BELIEVE they have found pieces of the plane.
The public will N E V E R learn what happened to MH370.
See, he could not be wrong so it mus be a huge conspiracy.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:28 AM

11,035 posts, read 9,664,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Tarabotti View Post
But why would aliens capable of interstellar flight need to take a planeload of people? Wouldn't their technology be vastly superior to ours?
And why take a plane load? Why not a Carnival cruise ship? More people, slower, easier to catch. Or a greyhound busload in the middle of Nevada or Utah? And what do the aliens want with these people? Or is it the plane they want? There are numerous easier ways to get humans to eat, or study, or whatever you think aliens do with abducted people. They could just suck up the entire contents of the stadium from a college football game, or the Million Man March. If so many people have been abducted, haven't the aliens gotten enough data by now? With their superior intellect, aliens would make a pretty quick analysis of us and either set up communication with us, get bored and move on, or wipe us out.

Sorry CALGUY, but "Because I said so, and I'm not usually wrong" is not any sort of proof, or even evidence worth considering.

Old 08-15-2018, 08:52 AM

11,035 posts, read 9,664,503 times
Quote:
They just want you to BELIEVE they have found pieces of the plane.
The public will N E V E R learn what happened to MH370.
If there were evidence to back up the crash of this aircraft,(actual video of parts being found) it would be on the news 24/7, and that hasn't happened.
Not only that, but it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to "fake" parts.
Fake you ask?

Absolutely , if governments had the remotest idea this plane was an alien abduction, they would do all things necessary to avoid any conception of that happening, and allowing the public to know.

By the way, I am not the only one who shares the idea of an alien abduction.
Ten percent of the population thinks so.
The big difference between those ten percent and me is, they think that is what happened, and I saw what happened to the plane.
Big difference there.

Bob.
So no wreckage has been found? I've seen several videos of them finding wreckage on the news.

Quote:

It is highly possible that once aboard the space craft, the passengers were removed from the plane, and the plane jettisoned over the Indian ocean.

This thought came to me recently.
It was not the plane they were after.

It may very well have crashed in the ocean, and the lack of bodies, and luggage being found is because they were aboard the craft when the jet was removed from the spaceship.
So yes, it is possible the plane did crash in the ocean, with no one aboard.

After careful thought, I could be accused of backtracking, but I think the possibility exist that the plane was dumped, once the passengers were aboard the space craft.
It was of no use to them.
That could certainly account for parts being found, and the lack of passengers, luggage, and freight being found, for they remained on the craft.

Bob.
SO after being confronted with evidence your theory is wrong, you just change the theory to suit the facts.

Quote:
The flip side of that is we don't know it didn't happen.
I will stick with my vision. for it was as clear as a moonlit sky, as opposed to all the unclear speculation.

As I said, I have spent countless hours since this incident took place, thinking, asking myself questions, and trying to come up with a reasonable explanation as to the motive behind this abduction, and what it may mean in the near future for the world population.
One would have to be completely naive to think this would be an isolated incident.

Bob.
According to this logic, we also don't know that it didn't crash. We don't know that it wasn't the rapture and the rest of us are just stuck here. We don't know that it didn't turn into a rocket and fly to the dark side of the Moon. There are a million nonsense things that "could" have happened, but we just don't know that it DIDN'T happen that way. See how that sounds?

Old 08-15-2018, 08:56 AM

24,365 posts, read 22,956,137 times
CALGUY, you aren't deep state are you? Just tossing some misinformation around trying to get a conspiracy theory going to get real discussions derailed?
The wildest, craziest conspiracy theories are the ones started by those who know what the truth is.

Old 08-15-2018, 10:27 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,913,906 times
in 2015, a serial number on a flaperon found on Reunion Island was definitively traced to the MH370 plane.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/mi...flight-n421061

Additionally, the serial number on a large outboard flap found on Pemba Island has been traced to MH370:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ng-mh370-plane

I suspect it would be pretty hard for a plane to keep flying with both those pieces missing. Not that this will make any difference to the conspiracy theorists, they would just say the analysts are part of the conspiracy, too. Or that the pieces broke off when the aliens abducted the plane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal