U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 07-30-2018, 12:27 PM
 
Location: Los Angeles
7,419 posts, read 9,108,687 times
Reputation: 9282

Advertisements

It appears this aircraft was "controlled" by someone, or some thing, according to this report out today.
MH370 report says someone deliberately 'manipulated
As I have stated in the past, (for those who read my post) on this subject, I know what I saw, and with no solid undeniable proof this plane landed in the ocean, I know this craft never touched planet earth, once it was airborne.
Pieces of the craft supposedly washed up off the coast of Africa, according to this article.
Yeah right, while not one body, luggage, papers, etc, all things much lighter, never surfaced.

The most interesting point in this article is that the people investigating this event , are now of the belief something, or someone had control of this aircraft,once all communication was cut off. they are just not saying who they think the something/someone is.
Maybe they don't want a world wide panic.

Bob.
Rate this post positively

 
Old 07-31-2018, 12:35 AM
 
Location: PRC
5,411 posts, read 4,692,332 times
Reputation: 4789
There is a method which the airlines have had for years which allows the plane to be controlled, very similar to a radio controlled aircraft. It is supposed to be used in the event of a hijack or similar occurrance. This obviously makes the 9/11 event even more likely to be an officially managed situation.

I dont see where the news article says the report says the plane was controlled by an outside agent. I see it says it was not (see below).

From the article linked above
Quote:
He said investigators couldn't find any flaws with the plane and dismissed the theory that it was remotely controlled. Boeing has such technology to foil plane hijacking but hasn't used it on any commercial planes, he added.
So...who did use it and why? Maybe a 3-letter agency perhaps? Who knows, but anything will be only speculation.

Edit...

From the report on Page 94
Quote:
Boeing has confirmed that it has not implemented the patented system or
any other technology to remotely pilot a commercial aircraft and is not
aware of any Boeing commercial aircraft that has incorporated such
technology
.
The technology was never installed on an aircraft.
.
It should also be noted that the aircraft 9M-MRO was delivered in May 2002
to MAS before the patent was issued in 2006.
However, I would say that Boeing are as close to an arm of the US government as you can probably get due to their working so closely for defence contracts. To me, it seems an ideal feature to have installed in airplanes but again, who knows whether it has been and particularly on Malaysian airplanes.

Edit 2 - So in fact they say they definitely do not think it was remotely controlled.
...
Quote:
From the foregoing, there is no evidence to support the belief that
control of the aircraft 9M-MRO (operating as MH370)
could have been or was taken over remotely as the technology was not
implemented on commercial aircraft
.
The bolded part does suggest a possible use of this technology in military aircraft and possibly in the 9/11 attack IF the hijackers could not fly the plane well enough to hit the towers.

Last edited by ocpaul20; 07-31-2018 at 01:08 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 12:42 AM
 
22,230 posts, read 20,063,498 times
Reputation: 12785
The last eyewitness reports of the plane were of it flying very low over the Maldives. They found pieces of wreckage of it which would indicate it went down far from where they pretended they thought it went down and was much farther west, probably over a thousand miles. Near Diego Garcia. No bodies could mean they ditched it intact( probable) and it sank or they could have taken it down with surface to air missiles. With nobody looking for the wreckage where it was located, it wouldn't be long for any bodies to be reclaimed by the sea. The Indian Ocean is shark central.
I don't think they're withholding information to prevent a world wide panic, more like a world wide lynch mob.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 01:40 AM
 
Location: PRC
5,411 posts, read 4,692,332 times
Reputation: 4789
Quote:
I don't think they're withholding information to prevent a world wide panic, more like a world wide lynch mob.
I understand that relatives of people who died are very angry at the Malaysian government, but anger is a natural response to death of a loved one, and plane crashes happen unfortunately.

There is nothing(much) to suggest the Malaysian government or any other government were/are hiding something which would make them accountable for the loss. However, if we could tie someone on the plane or something in the cargo to a motive, then that would change things. So far no-one has been able to do that as far as I know.

The only speculations were that they might have been carrying gold or some other precious cargo which was 'not allowed' to get to China. Remember, this was the last leg of the journey and if anyone wanted to stop that, then this was the only chance they would have.

There were people from a Silicone Valley high tech company travelling on that plane so they might have possibly been the precious cargo or might have had chips in their briefcases which were 'not allowed' to be given to the Chinese. Those chips - if there were any - would they still be OK after a good soaking in sea water? Dont know, but it is the stuff of James Bond films and CIA special ops.

After all, in the past there have been some plane crashes where well-known or special people have died and the 3-letter agencies may not be averse to causing this kind of accident if they deem it worthwhile. No-one knows, do they, its all speculations.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 07:51 AM
 
Location: Charleston, SC
6,662 posts, read 4,838,695 times
Reputation: 5358
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
It appears this aircraft was "controlled" by someone, or some thing, according to this report out today.
MH370 report says someone deliberately 'manipulated
As I have stated in the past, (for those who read my post) on this subject, I know what I saw, and with no solid undeniable proof this plane landed in the ocean, I know this craft never touched planet earth, once it was airborne.
Pieces of the craft supposedly washed up off the coast of Africa, according to this article.
Yeah right, while not one body, luggage, papers, etc, all things much lighter, never surfaced.

The most interesting point in this article is that the people investigating this event , are now of the belief something, or someone had control of this aircraft,once all communication was cut off. they are just not saying who they think the something/someone is.
Maybe they don't want a world wide panic.

Bob.
Pilot suicide seems to be likely
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 07:55 AM
 
1,811 posts, read 1,016,531 times
Reputation: 848
Agree about suicide. I see no conspiracy if some wreckage was found and it was..plus, the ocean is a HUGE place. Could easily be 1,000 miles away from the area they think it is. I think pilot went coo coo as well.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 08:36 AM
 
14,467 posts, read 21,030,698 times
Reputation: 24776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
The last eyewitness reports of the plane were of it flying very low over the Maldives. They found pieces of wreckage of it which would indicate it went down far from where they pretended they thought it went down and was much farther west, probably over a thousand miles. Near Diego Garcia. No bodies could mean they ditched it intact( probable) and it sank or they could have taken it down with surface to air missiles. With nobody looking for the wreckage where it was located, it wouldn't be long for any bodies to be reclaimed by the sea. The Indian Ocean is shark central.
I don't think they're withholding information to prevent a world wide panic, more like a world wide lynch mob.
There were many claimed sightings, the Maldives being one of them. This was dismissed when satellite data came out later showing the course was into the southern indian ocean. All these conspiracy theories are nonsense, red-herrings that actually caused some wasteful searches. The current report shows no new information, of course the flight was "manipulated" as the pilot or someone changed course several times before going to autopilot. That's obvious and was known.

Basically we know exactly what happened based on this data, we just don't know why - the flight diverting from it's original course over Vietnam airspace over to China and Beijing, heading instead west and south, taking several turns over to the Malacca straight. This was done by someone at the controls (or possibly remotely controlled although very unlikely), then someone changed course south and put the plan on autopilot where it continued on that path for hours until finally running out of fuel and spiraling into the ocean. We know approximately where it went down, but that area is still covering tens of thousands of square miles in the remote southern indian ocean, thus impossible to find. Approximatly 20 pieces of wreckage have floated to shore, following the currents, from Africa to some of the Indian Ocean islands. Most telling was the flaporon which shows that it crashed apparantly with no one at the controls because of the position of the flap.

The only missing piece is "why". We may never know. Pilot went suicidal (the flight did fly over his hometown after diverted), or attempted hijacking gone wrong. No one knows. My best guess is pilot suicide.

Last edited by Dd714; 07-31-2018 at 08:58 AM..
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 09:02 AM
 
14,467 posts, read 21,030,698 times
Reputation: 24776
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
The most interesting point in this article is that the people investigating this event , are now of the belief something, or someone had control of this aircraft,once all communication was cut off. they are just not saying who they think the something/someone is.
Maybe they don't want a world wide panic.
This is not new information - of course someone had control of the aircraft - THE PILOT.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 10:22 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
90,468 posts, read 86,559,030 times
Reputation: 97181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
This is not new information - of course someone had control of the aircraft - THE PILOT.
This. The report also denied the possibility the plane was controlled remotely.
Rate this post positively
 
Old 07-31-2018, 10:26 AM
 
Location: State of Transition
90,468 posts, read 86,559,030 times
Reputation: 97181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Most telling was the flaporon which shows that it crashed apparantly with no one at the controls because of the position of the flap.

The only missing piece is "why". We may never know. Pilot went suicidal (the flight did fly over his hometown after diverted), or attempted hijacking gone wrong. No one knows. My best guess is pilot suicide.
Thx for that info regarding the flaperon. I wasn't aware of that particular detail.

One of the original theories, was that it was a hijacking attempt, because there were one or two Uighur passengers, who had been discovered to be traveling on false passports. But later, there was reason to believe it might have been pilot suicide. So we'll never know.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 07-31-2018 at 11:06 AM..
Rate this post positively
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top