Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 12:07 AM

8,503 posts, read 10,916,437 times

Advertisements

David, to answer your statement about why I wanted to hear of your spiritual encounters, I have been involved in spirit contact, and paranormal behavior for many years now, and I have received a wealth of knowledge, and information, not only about the spirit world, but the world, and existence we all share.

I have learned why there is such trial and tribulation in the human existence.
I have answers for many of the things ordinary people have not the slightest knowledge of.
I am not putting myself on a pedestal, thinking I am above every one else, it is just that I have become aware, through spirit contact,and many years of research, the answers to questions that humans raise, of things they don't understand, come easily to me.
For instance, I know why some people die while others live as a result of a catastrophic event.
I know why people are born with all kinds of afflictions.
I know why some suffer, and others have a remarkably easy life.
I know why some die at a young age.
I know why some live very long lives.

Everything in the human existence is based on the spirit within each of us.
We have often heard the phrase, God endowed us with free will.
It is not we humans that are the recipient of that free will, but the spirits.
That free will is mirrored in the lives we lead, guided by the spirit within.
To often people feel they are the superior being, when in fact the spirit that resides in each of us , is the one calling the shots.

It has been the most rewarding field of study, and interaction in my life.
I believe I am one of a minuscule amount of people who actually know what the human existence is all about.
I am aware of the reason for the beginning, and end of the human life, as well as what takes place between those two points.
It has been, and continues to be a wonderful journey.

Bob.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:31 AM

30,035 posts, read 11,630,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan View Post
Im a Christian, I am instructed by the Lord of all, to try and answer questions to those that ask me. As we Christians are responsible to have answers for those that sincerely ask. Obviously you have no questions and are just posting as mockery... even though that is against the rules HERE stated quite clearly by Tellymum, the moderator HERE.

Please learn sincerity and do follow the rules. Then feel free to ask a question, once you have changed and have a need for an answer, or at least a possible answer. Even if you have a sincerity issue, and want a reason why in Christian terms, you cant be sincere.

mE, UNLIKE EVOLUTIONISTS AND AGNOSTICS WITH A MYRIAD OF excuses I want to learn truths and have answers, as the Lord says

If you seriously were interested in finding the truths as you call them you would not prejudice your feelings by assuming your religious beliefs are accurate and above question.

Everything should be on the table with an open mind.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:57 AM

5,463 posts, read 9,614,821 times
Quote:
Good for you... Snowbird, southerners wouldnt know what snowbird means, but up HERE in Canada we call them, those older folks that fly south for the winter.
If by "southerners" you mean people in the US would't know what "snowbird" means, you're greatly mistaken. It's a very common slang term. Snowbirds aren't always older folks, although many do travel to warmer parts of the country during the winter. In addition, the term also applies to college students and families who "migrate" south for winter breaks.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:14 AM

18,764 posts, read 18,054,457 times
Quote:
If you are an unbeliever why do you break Tellymums RULE and TERMS of SERVICE in posting in this UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES SUB BOARD. You violate the rules and yet get away with it because you benefit from putting down anything out of the norm because you have never experienced anything out of the norm in your sheltered existence. So be it, why do you BREAK the RULES and get away with it.

Read her STICKIES and obey the stickies as I was forced to do,,, besides she told me to only write in the Religious Forum while the religious moderator told me to only write in the science forum...

I quess we all know now the rules and what they are for...

I am an atheist and a skeptic; but I am always looking for the unexplained. I like mysteries. I also once questioned our moderators; but I respect their position and the job they do + they are not paid. I have seen posters come and go because they are offended by the moderators. That does not make them right; if anything they lost their voice on our forum. Most of the posters that were booted started off nitpicking. Giving somebody a hard time, that is working for free, is not a great way to start off.

I once used another forum where posters could call each other virtually anything and get away with it. It turned into an open brawl and many of us just stopped posting. The forum is now defunct. When you step back and look at what has been accomplished with the CD forum; they do a pretty good job.

One extinct animal that I am hoping to see 'rejuvenated'/'found' is the thylacine. There are recent sightings that suggest the animal is still out there.

Old 08-04-2018, 05:10 PM

12,797 posts, read 9,306,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I am an atheist and a skeptic; but I am always looking for the unexplained. I like mysteries. I also once questioned our moderators; but I respect their position and the job they do + they are not paid. I have seen posters come and go because they are offended by the moderators. That does not make them right; if anything they lost their voice on our forum. Most of the posters that were booted started off nitpicking. Giving somebody a hard time, that is working for free, is not a great way to start off.

I once used another forum where posters could call each other virtually anything and get away with it. It turned into an open brawl and many of us just stopped posting. The forum is now defunct. When you step back and look at what has been accomplished with the CD forum; they do a pretty good job.

One extinct animal that I am hoping to see 'rejuvenated'/'found' is the thylacine. There are recent sightings that suggest the animal is still out there.
It's quite possible they still exist since they have been listed as extinct for well under 100 years.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:01 PM

18,764 posts, read 18,054,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
It's quite possible they still exist since they have been listed as extinct for well under 100 years.
I saw one program that claimed that they had over 500 trail cameras set up trying to capture better pictures. They are spending a lot of time and money trying to locate living thylacines. However, because of the intensity of the current research, they should produce results quick; if not the enthusiasm will quickly fade. It has my interest for the time being!

Old 08-04-2018, 08:30 PM

230 posts, read 91,536 times
Boo, it seems this thread is still OPEN, Halleluia,,, questions can still be answered from a paranormal perspective ? Amen ? Amen !

Jay now edits and adds...

So ask your questions from a believer in the paranormal and responders who also believe in the paranormal...

BBTL

David

Old 08-05-2018, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
If you seriously were interested in finding the truths as you call them you would not prejudice your feelings by assuming your religious beliefs are accurate and above question.

Everything should be on the table with an open mind.
Yes, everything should be on the table and everyone should have an OPEN MIND, but that does not mean a closed mind to everything you have learned and studied and experienced...as science deals with truths and principles rather than eternal vaccums were nothing is ever learned from any experience. Past experiments and precepts learned can help solve mysteries of the present and future. The idea is to progress and not stay in ignorance, learn darn yas learn....

If your mind is too open, everything you learned flows out when stumped by a new experience...

But truly open minded people dont mind a different opinion, other than vacuumed minds or non spiritual minds or those that always in every case eliminate an invisable cause and effect.

Remember invisability is a scientific concept, because your eyes dont see it all. Learn darn yas learn.

Now ask me any question, in case my answer may be a help. Consider all possibilities in an OPEN FORUM, and then decide and discern for yourselves... its called maturity.

Old 08-05-2018, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
David, to answer your statement about why I wanted to hear of your spiritual encounters, I have been involved in spirit contact, and paranormal behavior for many years now, and I have received a wealth of knowledge, and information, not only about the spirit world, but the world, and existence we all share.

I have learned why there is such trial and tribulation in the human existence.
I have answers for many of the things ordinary people have not the slightest knowledge of.
I am not putting myself on a pedestal, thinking I am above every one else, it is just that I have become aware, through spirit contact,and many years of research, the answers to questions that humans raise, of things they don't understand, come easily to me.
For instance, I know why some people die while others live as a result of a catastrophic event.
I know why people are born with all kinds of afflictions.
I know why some suffer, and others have a remarkably easy life.
I know why some die at a young age.
I know why some live very long lives.

Everything in the human existence is based on the spirit within each of us.
We have often heard the phrase, God endowed us with free will.
It is not we humans that are the recipient of that free will, but the spirits.
That free will is mirrored in the lives we lead, guided by the spirit within.
To often people feel they are the superior being, when in fact the spirit that resides in each of us , is the one calling the shots.

It has been the most rewarding field of study, and interaction in my life.
I believe I am one of a minuscule amount of people who actually know what the human existence is all about.
I am aware of the reason for the beginning, and end of the human life, as well as what takes place between those two points.
It has been, and continues to be a wonderful journey.

Bob.
Thats good...we all need to search for answers and forums that allow that freedom for research and choice, can be greatly beneficial.

Now back to any paranormal events, you or anyone has

David

Old 08-05-2018, 09:47 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,517,812 times
How about why the existence of extraterrestrials is such a secret?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.