Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2018, 10:04 AM

230 posts, read 92,071 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
If by "southerners" you mean people in the US would't know what "snowbird" means, you're greatly mistaken. It's a very common slang term. Snowbirds aren't always older folks, although many do travel to warmer parts of the country during the winter. In addition, the term also applies to college students and families who "migrate" south for winter breaks.
Yes, thanks for the further clarification.... we're now snow birds heading not to the Us or Mexico etc where most Canadian snowbirds fly but to warmer climes as in the Southeast Asian, and if possible to Fiji...oh Fiji

Ill drink to that, but forget cava, its a downer literally.... lots of unexplained mysteries there or encounters known the morning after. IYKWIM

Old 08-05-2018, 10:18 AM

230 posts, read 92,071 times
Sure RST, probably born in 1962, making you probably about 56, but that aint prophecy nor physic just a statistical tendency of people to add their birthyear to their on line name...

Extra-terrestrials IMO, I mean in my scientific opinion, and my spiritual opinion IMSASO...are not usually extra terrestrial. They are almost all inner terrestrial beings. They are whimpy and demonic looking and thats their homeland in INNER EARTH..

Their sun is dark not light, which is why they are so dam pale and lack muscles and and are so dam ugly.

Remember PHI and Golden Section dictates beauty, its mathematical not subjective. Do the research and google it.

Google inner Sun, or Hollow Earth, or read your bible.

Many of things I just wrote surely are not allowed, but I tend to just write you, honestly with an honest opinion and as if in an **** forum

But do study all their forms because they do vary as stated before hand somewhere, maybe it got deleted (apu)

Their are various spirit forms and beings.... but the UFO ones seem to all ride in UFO's of various sizes and shapes

SEE Searles vechicle and explanation

These devils can barely walk because they have no muscles and are elongated with big heads, and without genitalia.

That part or lack thereof is very interesting, now that you or I mention it because the Lord created sex, and sexual reproduction. And these demons do not have sexual parts.. although many of their higher breed do.... and they are cold as hell, as can be researched as well.

Great Thread TOPIC .. post that title and I will come... build it and they will come, meaning people who want to see the demise of the reptilian demonic extraterrestrails.

Got fo go and work, when my darling says 930 she means 930...

Yes love Im coming..will get back to you 62 and counting

Old 08-05-2018, 06:37 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidjayjordan View Post
Yes, thanks for the further clarification.... we're now snow birds heading not to the Us or Mexico etc where most Canadian snowbirds fly but to warmer climes as in the Southeast Asian, and if possible to Fiji...oh Fiji

Ill drink to that, but forget cava, its a downer literally.... lots of unexplained mysteries there or encounters known the morning after. IYKWIM
I've spent a considerable amount of time over the last few decades in SE Asia, specifically Thailand. A lot of northern people from all over the world, including Canada, travel SE Asia to escape the colder winters if only for a few weeks. I've certainly been there during the northern winter season, but at other times of the year as well. I have to admit that I do overall enjoy the climate.

If by "cava" you mean "kava", I'm aware of it, but have no firsthand knowledge about it, apart from hearing about its medicinal use as a sedative or anesthetic, then yes, I would know what you mean. Apparently it has gained some popularity as a relaxant.

Unexplained mysteries or encounters? That could mean anything. Are you thinking of anything in particular?

Old 08-06-2018, 10:54 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Sure RST, probably born in 1962, making you probably about 56, but that aint prophecy nor physic just a statistical tendency of people to add their birthyear to their on line name...

Extra-terrestrials IMO, I mean in my scientific opinion, and my spiritual opinion IMSASO...are not usually extra terrestrial. They are almost all inner terrestrial beings. They are whimpy and demonic looking and thats their homeland in INNER EARTH..

Their sun is dark not light, which is why they are so dam pale and lack muscles and and are so dam ugly.

Remember PHI and Golden Section dictates beauty, its mathematical not subjective. Do the research and google it.

Google inner Sun, or Hollow Earth, or read your bible.

Many of things I just wrote surely are not allowed, but I tend to just write you, honestly with an honest opinion and as if in an **** forum

But do study all their forms because they do vary as stated before hand somewhere, maybe it got deleted (apu)

Their are various spirit forms and beings.... but the UFO ones seem to all ride in UFO's of various sizes and shapes

SEE Searles vechicle and explanation

These devils can barely walk because they have no muscles and are elongated with big heads, and without genitalia.

That part or lack thereof is very interesting, now that you or I mention it because the Lord created sex, and sexual reproduction. And these demons do not have sexual parts.. although many of their higher breed do.... and they are cold as hell, as can be researched as well.

Great Thread TOPIC .. post that title and I will come... build it and they will come, meaning people who want to see the demise of the reptilian demonic extraterrestrails.

Got fo go and work, when my darling says 930 she means 930...

Yes love Im coming..will get back to you 62 and counting
Interesting that you mentioned 'inner- terrestrial'.

That was actually one of the exemption terms in my FOIA rejection letter, ( I had never heard of this term before).

**I filed a FOIA request for the 490 page report titled ' The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program', that concluded the technology recovered from past UAPs, the military would not be able to defend against. This report went into detail on the testing and research done on metals and other recovered materials.

It was rejected, and gave a paragraph size explanation why, it basically stated that any document that refers to or mentions EBEs, CBEs, 'Inner-terrestrial life' and some others, are exempt from FOIA due to concerns for national security.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:00 PM

30,166 posts, read 11,795,579 times
Quote:
Yes, everything should be on the table and everyone should have an OPEN MIND, but that does not mean a closed mind to everything you have learned and studied and experienced...as science deals with truths and principles rather than eternal vaccums were nothing is ever learned from any experience. Past experiments and precepts learned can help solve mysteries of the present and future. The idea is to progress and not stay in ignorance, learn darn yas learn....

If your mind is too open, everything you learned flows out when stumped by a new experience...

But truly open minded people dont mind a different opinion, other than vacuumed minds or non spiritual minds or those that always in every case eliminate an invisable cause and effect.

Remember invisability is a scientific concept, because your eyes dont see it all. Learn darn yas learn.

Now ask me any question, in case my answer may be a help. Consider all possibilities in an OPEN FORUM, and then decide and discern for yourselves... its called maturity.

With an open mind you have to accept the possibility that everything you believe is true is in fact not. If you cannot accept that as a possible outcome you don't have an open mind.

Old 08-06-2018, 03:12 PM

12,980 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Interesting that you mentioned 'inner- terrestrial'.

That was actually one of the exemption terms in my FOIA rejection letter, ( I had never heard of this term before).

**I filed a FOIA request for the 490 page report titled ' The Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program', that concluded the technology recovered from past UAPs, the military would not be able to defend against. This report went into detail on the testing and research done on metals and other recovered materials.

It was rejected, and gave a paragraph size explanation why, it basically stated that any document that refers to or mentions EBEs, CBEs, 'Inner-terrestrial life' and some others, are exempt from FOIA due to concerns for national security.
One would think that if these terms were actually a concern of national security, just the mere mention of them would not be allowed, considering the connotations they carry.

Where did you hear about this 490 page report? Was it in the New York Times writeup? I haven't read it but would like to ... I've just heard about the "outing" of this study.

Old 08-07-2018, 11:31 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
One would think that if these terms were actually a concern of national security, just the mere mention of them would not be allowed, considering the connotations they carry.

Where did you hear about this 490 page report? Was it in the New York Times writeup? I haven't read it but would like to ... I've just heard about the "outing" of this study.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...arry-reid.html

From the above article.."A 2009 Pentagon briefing summary of the program prepared by its director at the time asserted that “what was considered science fiction is now science fact,” and that the United States was incapable of defending itself against some of the technologies discovered."

Consider the connotations that this statement carries...basically its Govt admitting they have recovered metals and other materials from UAPs, they spent taxpayer money to store and research them and reach the conclusion that military is unable to defend against them...thats pretty darn HUGE!!

Its essentially the US Govt announcing that YES, aliens do exist and have visited earth and they have recovered materials from them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal