Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2018, 01:48 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times

Advertisements

BFRO Report 58980: Truck driver watches a sasquatch vanish into a treeline near Holt

A good read.

Old 08-31-2018, 03:45 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times

So we have a trucker report of a very large "brown mass" (quoted from your link) that he felt moved fast; but he was so far away that it had to be ten feet tall. This is the problem we have with many of these reports; they lack good photos and they lack corroborating evidence.

Here is even a better truck driver report (made in Alabama and at least you have somebody on camera actually telling his story) made back in 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAdpdkdyGu0. In that case the driver claims it all happened very close to him (maybe only thirty yards away). He talks about a large, fast mass, that gets hit by the truck in front of him and then crumples on the side of the road. He states more than once that he does not know what it was. He did not mention the truck, that hit it, stopped. He thinks it growled while laying in a ball. So he did not stop to call it in or take pictures. And all we are left with is no physical evidence and truck drivers that saw something; but don't know what they saw.

For your link supposedly the MO State Troopers said there are no bear in MO; the State is currently reintroducing bear. Bear cannot be ruled out.

Old 08-31-2018, 03:56 PM

12,981 posts, read 9,501,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
So we have a trucker report of a very large "brown mass" (quoted from your link) that he felt moved fast; but he was so far away that it had to be ten feet tall. This is the problem we have with many of these reports; they lack good photos and they lack corroborating evidence.

Here is even a better truck driver report (made in Alabama and at least you have somebody on camera actually telling his story) made back in 2015:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAdpdkdyGu0. In that case the driver claims it all happened very close to him (maybe only thirty yards away). He talks about a large, fast mass, that gets hit by the truck in front of him and then crumples on the side of the road. He states more than once that he does not know what it was. He did not mention the truck, that hit it, stopped. He thinks it growled while laying in a ball. So he did not stop to call it in or take pictures. And all we are left with is no physical evidence and truck drivers that saw something; but don't know what they saw.

For your link supposedly the MO State Troopers said there are no bear in MO; the State is currently reintroducing bear. Bear cannot be ruled out.
The guy who wrote the report said he checked, and there are bears in Missouri, but none in the northern counties. The State Trooper was either misunderstood or was erroneous.

The incident sounds a bit fishy to me.

Old 08-31-2018, 04:12 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
There are black bears in Missouri. Winter time, late afternoon, sun starts getting low during that time with deep shadows, he's driving 70 MPH, probably been driving all day, sees a "brown mass", very fast sighting.

Not too convincing....

Old 08-31-2018, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
The guy who wrote the report said he checked, and there are bears in Missouri, but none in the northern counties. The State Trooper was either misunderstood or was erroneous.

The incident sounds a bit fishy to me.

Wait a second; since I was a truck driver I know that all of us tell the truth all the time!

With the link I posted there was the chance to document and put this behind us once and for all if the Big Foot was mortally wounded. It was laying in a ball on the side of the road. The pickup that struck a 'very large brown mass' did not stop; but probably had hairs on it that could have been analyzed. The truck driver could have pulled to the side of the road where he could keep an eye on the hit and run 'victim' and called in the accident. That way the State Troopers could have identified whatever it was or euthanized an animal in pain.

Virtually every account has loose ends. That is what makes all of these stories only stories. Something that we sit around the campfires and scare our young with.

Old 08-31-2018, 06:17 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,978,234 times
What I find extremely odd, and fishy about ALL these so called sightings is, no one has bothered to take a picture to back up their story.
Today, I think it safe to say 99.99.99% of people carry a cell phone.
It seems they are as important a fixture to the body as a leg, or an arm.
A picture can be taken in a millisecond, so no excuse for not taking one.

Show a true life picture(not photoshop) and that should add credibility to any story.
WITHOUT PROOF, IT IS NOTHING BUT SOMEONE FLAPPING THEIR GUMS.

Bob.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:04 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Near by on the Mo river and a small place called Amazonia. Ignore is my friend

Old 09-01-2018, 10:29 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,222,115 times
I wonder if 99% of the bigfoot sightings are bear.....how many bear sightings are bigfoot

Old 09-01-2018, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
I wonder if 99% of the bigfoot sightings are bear.....how many bear sightings are bigfoot

It is amazing that there are so many clear videos of bear walking on their hind legs and no clear shots of Big Foot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVsA5vlFV4E

This would also explain dogman and wolfman sightings.

Old 09-01-2018, 11:27 AM

15,639 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
It is amazing that there are so many clear videos of bear walking on their hind legs and no clear shots of Big Foot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVsA5vlFV4E

This would also explain dogman and wolfman sightings.
Poor baby. If it’s true they only do that from being wounded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal