Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2018, 12:11 PM

2,187 posts, read 8,008,315 times

Advertisements

I am curious if there are known astrological signs that have more ability to sense those who have passed. Whatever you want to call that. More likely to be open to spirits etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2018, 12:26 AM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
I would say more watery ones but when it comes down to it, it probably depends on a lot more than just sun sign.

Old 10-06-2018, 06:21 AM

3,300 posts, read 3,026,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAKD View Post
I am curious if there are known astrological signs that have more ability to sense those who have passed. Whatever you want to call that. More likely to be open to spirits etc.
I have my Moon in Pisces, which an astrologer told me is helpful for intuitive pursuits, and I am able to connect with spirits. Other than that, my chart has a lot of air signs in it.

Old 10-06-2018, 07:00 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Sun or Moon in Pisces, Scorpio, and Cancer.

For more detail, the 12 houses & their natural placements along with signs and planets within those houses that strengthen the particular house.

Planetary aspects, such as conjunctions, sextiles and trines in natal charts. Hundreds of configurations lend to psychic ability.

Old 10-06-2018, 01:33 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,103,034 times
Question ... Does the hemisphere where one was born have any bearing on their astrology?

That’s probably a stupid question; as you can tell, I don’t know very much about this! I was born in the Eastern hemisphere (one year, one month, one day & one hour ... after my parents were married!), in a time zone that is 15 hours ahead of where I live now (mountain standard time).

Old 10-06-2018, 03:23 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,557,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Question ... Does the hemisphere where one was born have any bearing on their astrology?

That’s probably a stupid question; as you can tell, I don’t know very much about this! I was born in the Eastern hemisphere (one year, one month, one day & one hour ... after my parents were married!), in a time zone that is 15 hours ahead of where I live now (mountain standard time).
Yes, hemisphere makes a difference.
I dont know if you've used any online sites for birth charts. Try Cafe Astrology or cursory check bringing up sites for birth charts. They ask for birth date, city, country or state, and time of birth.

I like checking one against the other.
An ascendant differing in two sites changes the sequence of houses to follow, however, each house has a designated meaning that never changes. Differing ascendants from site to site should only be off by one sign; ie: Pisces in one site where the other sites ascendant for your charts in Aquarius.

You know your life and history better than anyone. Correct ascendant will resonate.

Old 10-09-2018, 03:04 AM

23,222 posts, read 29,044,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
I have my Moon in Pisces, which an astrologer told me is helpful for intuitive pursuits, and I am able to connect with spirits. Other than that, my chart has a lot of air signs in it.
I'm in the middle of reading a bio of Marianne Faithfull, who had a 3 year affair with Mick Jagger, and both were into astrology, her Moon in Pisces with a Venus in Scorpio.

Interestingly, she intuited/visualized Brian Jones' death by drowning. I never read a bio of any celebrity or politician unless I have their chart to study as I read it. I knew this was going to be a roller coaster of a bio and I knew it wouldn't be boring for one minute.

I equate Pisces with the intuitive/spirit world, whether it be positive spirits or negative spirits, such as drugs and alcohol, so I wasn't at all surprised that she consumed heroin for a number of years, came close to death many times and she's still going strong at 72. She had her Sun and Mars in Capricorn, considered to be the strongest sign of the zodiac. Not surprising she survived it all intact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal