Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2018, 03:45 PM

6,181 posts, read 7,297,631 times

Advertisements

Over the past 20 years we have been seeing more and more people from high government positions and people associated with aerospace companies with government contracts say yes UFOs are real and they have been with us since the beginning. They are documented in the Bible and ancient civilizations have talked about them. There are big reasons for the cover up. Obviously the government wouldn't want such technology to fall in the hands of enemies but if it just all came it it would lead to panic and a cultural shock. How do you tell people of faith that extraterrestrial entities came to earth, tampered with early apes DNA and we are the result? How do you tell people that we have alien DNA in us and that we are part alien ourselves? It rocks the foundation of the world's major religions and puts a dent in the Adam and Eve story.

But more and more people are coming forward like former Pentagon intelligence agent Luis Elizondo who led the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program involved with investigating UFOs. A government program made public.

Last edited by gsoboi78; 12-23-2018 at 04:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2018, 04:33 PM

673 posts, read 470,596 times
Without question......they are out there, and, they were here. Yes, apes. I've been to Egypt's ruins, Greece's ruins, Mexico's ruins. I've been Graced but believe in no religions. I see trailing dark shadows of movement and blinking lights in one corner of the house. And I talk to the creators all the time. It keeps me thinking straight.

Nope, not crazy. I just know what I know. I don't try and tell people anything as i don't care what they think as most people are not ready for it anyway. It would simply drive them crazier.

I also believe the Vatican knows something and is hiding it. If that gets out.......they are done

Old 12-23-2018, 09:26 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,341,414 times

Old 12-24-2018, 05:49 AM

6,220 posts, read 5,985,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosilly View Post
I don't try and tell people anything as i don't care what they think as most people are not ready for it anyway.
Except by posting in this thread you are indeed attempting to tell people something, so it seems you've violated your self-imposed rule.

Old 12-24-2018, 08:30 AM

11 posts, read 9,800 times
I agree, Broncosilly. We've seen astronauts make some fairly outlandish statements about ET's, and it hardly stops there. Former President George H. W. Bush had quite a statement to make himself.

https://newspunch.com/george-bush-se...dle-the-truth/

"An activist/journalist asked when the US government would tell the truth about UFOs, but the answer George Bush Snr gave took the crowd and reporters completely by surprise.... He replied: “Americans can’t handle the truth” before the questioning was briefly halted by the event organizers."

Also, the Pope had at one point, told the Holy See that if we were to learn that intelligent beings exist on other planets, it changes nothing in church teachings. Why would he come up with this statement? Well, the Vatican has its own intelligence gathering organization that has close ties to the CIA going back to WWII and the OSS. Perhaps the Pope was warned by the CIA that the US would slowly work toward full disclosure and the Vatican should plan accordingly. Sounds logical.

We also recently had a US Navy super hornet pilot from the USS Nimitz who was interviewed by FOX News about his encounter with a tic tac UFO. There is no way Pilot Fravor could have disclosed any of this unless the information had been declassified and was truthful.

During the 2016 election campaign, Hilary Clinton campaigned in part on the UFO issue. "On January 4, 2016, Hillary Clinton in response to a question from a reporter, stated that she intended to get to the bottom of the UFO issue and opined that she thought we had been visited, but wasn’t sure. "

And the list goes on and on. Also, former Ministry of Defense person, Nick Pope, seems to be the parakeet on the British side of things.

I think full disclosure is near. It's just a question of "when".

Old 12-24-2018, 09:45 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,747,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Over the past 20 years we have been seeing more and more people from high government positions and people associated with aerospace companies with government contracts say yes UFOs are real and they have been with us since the beginning. They are documented in the Bible and ancient civilizations have talked about them. There are big reasons for the cover up. Obviously the government wouldn't want such technology to fall in the hands of enemies but if it just all came it it would lead to panic and a cultural shock. How do you tell people of faith that extraterrestrial entities came to earth, tampered with early apes DNA and we are the result? How do you tell people that we have alien DNA in us and that we are part alien ourselves? It rocks the foundation of the world's major religions and puts a dent in the Adam and Eve story.

But more and more people are coming forward like former Pentagon intelligence agent Luis Elizondo who led the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program involved with investigating UFOs. A government program made public.
In the end it will come down to whether you value your freedom and quality of life or the need to discover 'proof' and get it out to the public...its not worth it imo.

There is a reason they keep this stuff highly classified and why many have gone to extreme lengths to maintain the secret over decades, I have come to believe its much better NOT to know. They always say "the truth is out there", but no one ever considers knowing, may not be such a pleasant or good thing.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:27 PM

8,995 posts, read 11,880,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasily View Post
Except by posting in this thread you are indeed attempting to tell people something, so it seems you've violated your self-imposed rule.
This is their forum. Let them have their fun.

Old 12-24-2018, 01:34 PM

6,220 posts, read 5,985,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyes 4 woo View Post
Also, the Pope had at one point, told the Holy See that if we were to learn that intelligent beings exist on other planets, it changes nothing in church teachings. Why would he come up with this statement? Well, the Vatican has its own intelligence gathering organization that has close ties to the CIA going back to WWII and the OSS. Perhaps the Pope was warned by the CIA that the US would slowly work toward full disclosure and the Vatican should plan accordingly. Sounds logical.
As I've pointed out in this forum several times in the past, it's only Biblical literalists who have a serious problem with the notion of intelligent life elsewhere. Most Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, and Buddhists do not have a problem with it. The notion that extraterrestrial contact would somehow destroy humanity's religious systems is based on a naive understanding of what comprises religious belief today.

In Christianity, the church fathers were split on evolution and the interpretation of the Genesis accounts. Theologians remain so today. Disclosure of alien contact would rock the world of fundamentalists in the major religions, who would immediately call it all a demonic delusion and rally around their literalist interpretations of their scriptures. Most believers wouldn't be particularly upset -- and theological discussion would revolve around whether to evangelize them (in fact, I believe some Roman Catholic theologians have already written about this).

The idea that we're some sort of biological experiment by Space Gods is silly in a number of ways (if they're that advanced, why would they spend enormous resources traveling great distance just to screw with our DNA? They should be able to learn whatever they need to learn through computation and simulation) -- and it's grounded in a belief that space aliens are not only more advanced technically, but are also benevolent and wise (UFO belief has become a pseudo-religion with its own saviors in the form of kind and wise aliens, and an eschatology based on a disclosure scenario ("Daddy's home, kids!")). But possession of advanced technology doesn't equate to wisdom or morality -- and assuming that "Space Gods" came down and claimed they created us, the first thing we should ask ourselves is: how do we know they're not lying to us for their own purposes?

Old 12-24-2018, 04:55 PM

11 posts, read 9,800 times
Vasily, you raise good points.

It is silly that we lump all ET's into one category, and it is usually "friendly". How can we say this? Look at the invasion of the Americas by the Euros. British and Spanish treated indigenous ones horribly but the french moved in with the Indians. We can never predict what each group of ET's is all about here. My opinion.

I personally think that they have been here for a long time. Small groups of peoples that lost their own planet long ago. And they are committed not to take over this planet. Just an opinion with not much to base it on.

Old 12-24-2018, 05:58 PM

6,181 posts, read 7,297,631 times
The Catholic Church has its own telescope and observatory. Clearly they are interested in the topic. They want to get ahead of the game and put their own spin on things should it come out. But it may be that we don't want to know. Like in the movie the Matrix. Maybe its best we take the red pill. "Ignorance is bliss". They may have killed Kennedy over this topic. comforting thing is that it has been said that the aliens told us that there is life after death and that we are reincarnated into another body after death.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal