U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM

15,347 posts, read 12,405,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I think I have told you this, but I cannot remember..When I was reading over Dogman sightings, I learned of some federal or state 'dept/ group, or agency' that deals with stuff like this.

They came to a guys property that was having Dogman problems, he said they were very organized, and all wore uniforms, with patches and insignia he did not recognize, they had some pretty high tech gear as well (the one he saw was a huge infrasonic weapon mounted to a truck). The county Sheriff was apparently the one to contact this 'group'. He referred to them as a 'special ops team'.
And all of that is hearsay. I can picture a county sheriff spoofing somebody about a group of locals he knows. You have to have evidence and not that just found on websites that promote this stuff. Hopefully you will bring back some clear pictures this weekend of what that one man claims. I have serious doubts that we will see anything better than we currently have. Don't forget that we do have many clear videos of bear walking on two feet that could be mistaken for dogmen.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 11:43 AM

11,052 posts, read 10,703,694 times
Yes he has to go ASAP.

Old Today, 01:02 AM

13,367 posts, read 3,523,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
And all of that is hearsay. I can picture a county sheriff spoofing somebody about a group of locals he knows. You have to have evidence and not that just found on websites that promote this stuff. Hopefully you will bring back some clear pictures this weekend of what that one man claims. I have serious doubts that we will see anything better than we currently have. Don't forget that we do have many clear videos of bear walking on two feet that could be mistaken for dogmen.
Oh yes, Im well aware of bears being able to walk on 2 legs, Ive watched handful of videos, they look pretty goofy doing it too.

One good thing about the clear videos of bears walking on 2 legs...they have a very unique shape and form when they are walking on 2 legs, so any pic or video, it should at the least be fairly easy to determine if its a bear on 2 legs or something else, (if the shape and form matches).

Im hoping to go up there monday now ( I have to work sat and sun).

To be honest, I doubt I will see anything either, the whole claim by this guy sounds too good to be true, When he was telling me about all the activity, I couldnt help by wonder why he hasnt had the fish and game people to his house, so they could see it...If he is being honest, he would become THE GUY WHO PROVED these things exist, he would go down in the history books...its kind of strange he hasnt done this imo (or one of his neighbors), since he claims they all know about it and see them regularly...but on the other hand, whats the point in making it all up and having someone else come out? He has obviously done well financially (the area he lives in), seems strange a guy 60-ish would waste time with doing this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or