Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2019, 05:19 PM

19,208 posts, read 16,696,914 times

Advertisements

@CALGUY .... Fascinating thoughts about alien abductors. Really. I'm more curious about your ability. I know there are people who have visions and these same people have helped law enforcement solve crimes. Have you ever done that? Worked with LE investigations? If not, is is something you'd like to do? I'm so curious because, like I said, I've seen programs where "psychics" have been very useful in solving crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2019, 07:58 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,334,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
If you had read my post above, you would note that I stated the plane very likely was jettisoned into the ocean, once it was devoid of it's contents, including passengers.
Therefore, parts would be surfacing.

If the passengers(as you believe) were(your words) "shark bait", some remnants would have surfaced.
To date NOTHING, other than some plane parts have surfaced.
No bodies, no luggage, papers, clothing,freight onboard, or bones have been found anywhere on the planet's oceans.
Like I have stated in many other post concerning this event, I will stick with what I "saw".

Bob.
With the 5 year anniversary coming up this week for the disappearance of Flight 370, I'm sure we will hear some stories about it again on Friday. So do you think this was a one time alien event thingy or will we be seeing more airplanes disappearing over the oceans with very little debris and no bodies to be found in the future?

Do you happen to know what part of the universe these aliens come from and how often do they "talk" to you? What do your psychologist and psychiatrist have to say about these aliens?

Maybe when Boeing was designing the 777, they could have made it so you couldn't turn off the transponder and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now and they would have already found the debris and pieces of the bodies. Would love to talk to the mechanical/electrical engineer who made the call to make it a switch!

Of course, since you're an alien believer, you probably would just say the aliens can use their technology to turn of the transponder if they wanted.

Old 03-03-2019, 10:19 PM

8,553 posts, read 10,978,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
With the 5 year anniversary coming up this week for the disappearance of Flight 370, I'm sure we will hear some stories about it again on Friday. So do you think this was a one time alien event thingy or will we be seeing more airplanes disappearing over the oceans with very little debris and no bodies to be found in the future?

Do you happen to know what part of the universe these aliens come from and how often do they "talk" to you? What do your psychologist and psychiatrist have to say about these aliens?

Maybe when Boeing was designing the 777, they could have made it so you couldn't turn off the transponder and we wouldn't be having this conversation right now and they would have already found the debris and pieces of the bodies. Would love to talk to the mechanical/electrical engineer who made the call to make it a switch!

Of course, since you're an alien believer, you probably would just say the aliens can use their technology to turn of the transponder if they wanted.

Your post is definitely begging for a response.
I will take your response, one sentence at a time.

Obviously with the 5 years date coming up shortly, some will comment.
I , and no one on earth is capable of predicting what forces are out there, beyond earth, and certainly incapable of knowing if a return event is going to happen.

Asking me as to the location of these alien species is a bit off the wall, as well as asking "how often do they talk to you?"
I think you would do well to look at other threads concerning this event.
They are here in this paranormal forum, as well as current events forum.

To begin with, this encounter was an immediate vision I had , when first hearing of the event.
The vision came to me even before the newscaster had finished his sentence telling of the event.
I remember that broadcast as though it were on the news today.
The exact words the broadcaster said were, "A Malaysian aircraft has been"(that was when I had this vision) "reported missing on a flight from kuala Lumpur to Beijing."
The vision only lasted seconds, but was as clear as though I were in a neighboring plane witnessing the event.
Again, I had the vision before he finished his sentence.

You would not be the first person to question my mental stability after reporting this , or any of the other vision I have had over the years.
It comes as no surprise that many people, including you are mis-informed about the abilities of some people.
There are some people in the world that have the ability to "see" things as they happen, and more often than not, are correct in their analysis.
I am one of those people, but people such as yourself, have no knowledge of these people's ability, so are quick to dismiss it as not real.

I can tell you, having experienced a vision of three missing people in the last fifteen years, here in Southern California, and having my vision backed up by facts exactly as I had "seen" them , is pretty compelling.

It does not matter that you, and others are skeptical of people with this ability.
We are use to it.

Now, as for that pesky transponder,
You are absolutely correct that the entire aircraft was in the control of what ever alien beings abducted it.

I posted earlier that I have had six visions over the years, and all but one came to be.
One has not come to be, because it hasn't happened yet.
It had to do with Hillary Clinton, and I believe what I "saw", is going to happen.
I have discussed it in other threads, and have absolutely no reason(given my record)to think that this too won't happen.

In past threads, I posted a picture of what my vision was like.
This pictures is a very good representation of the vision I had,right down to the lights and power being off in the plane, as it is maneuvered onto the space craft.

Bob.
Attached Thumbnails
Is time travel possible-m370.jpg  

Last edited by CALGUY; 03-03-2019 at 11:14 PM..

Old 03-03-2019, 11:08 PM

In an earlier post, someone asked if I had helped law enforcement to solve a missing person.

I did in San Bernadino county some years ago.
A young boy had been abducted from in back of his house, while playing with his friends.
Upon hearing that, I had a vision he would be found out in the desert, under a pile of rocks.
I could not give an exact location in the desert, but a few days later the boy's body was found in the desert, miles from his home, buried under a pile of rocks.
I believe they also arrested the man that abducted him.

Bob.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:24 AM

Quote:
You would not be the first person to question my mental stability after reporting this , or any of the other vision I have had over the years.
It comes as no surprise that many people, including you are mis-informed about the abilities of some people.
There are some people in the world that have the ability to "see" things as they happen, and more often than not, are correct in their analysis.
I am one of those people, but people such as yourself, have no knowledge of these people's ability, so are quick to dismiss it as not real.

I can tell you, having experienced a vision of three missing people in the last fifteen years, here in Southern California, and having my vision backed up by facts exactly as I had "seen" them , is pretty compelling.

It does not matter that you, and others are skeptical of people with this ability.
We are use to it.
Bob, with over 7 billion people on this planet, there must be many others out there capable of having these "visions". Now what if these other people also had a "vision" about what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, but their vision was that it crashed into the Indian Ocean and there were no aliens involved whatsoever and these people also had other previous visions supposedly come "true" like yourself. Maybe they could of had the correct vision?

Old 03-04-2019, 09:24 AM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times
My theory is that, yes, you could time travel but possibly only within your own lifetime. If you believe in the existence of a soul, then that soul is attached to your consciousness and body. If the soul is eternal( hopefully) then its linked to your past and present and future self. So how might time travel be possible with the soul as the conduit and key?
Your soul was there and connected to your body/self, say, 20 years ago. Its connected to your body/self now. Same for your future self, assuming your still alive in this form and on earth. All your memories, experiences, your thoughts, its all there with your soul and probably 100% memorized in total clarity. So the soul is the link to your past present and future.
If you could take your present consciousness and somehow use your souls presence as the bridge to the past, your mind could go back to the past. The mind is energy, the soul almost has to be as well. Not as we understand energy to be, perhaps, but you get the idea.
Now you find yourself in the past in your past body. You could relive your life anew. You may( if the soul gives you access to total recall have complete precognition and memory of future events that occurred in your future and could act on them. or you might have your current imperfect memory and mind sharing space with your past selfs memories. You might be schizo. Changing the timeline would create a snowball effect of changing events. People would be never born, others might live who died or others might die who lived. Natural disasters would almost certainly occur as they did, but other events would change. You could possibly stay in that alternate timeline or you might only be there temporarily, it might depend on your will or other variables.
But were you to leave it, you'd go right back to your current timeline and find that nothing has changed. You didn't rewrite history, the universe doesn't revolve around you. This present has happened and will happen. But had you, say, went back to the Dallas on the day of the Kennedy Assassination and stood on the grassy knoll and shot an assassin( if you believe the conspiracy theories) and learned his identity, you could use that information to your own ends today even if all you had was your memory of the event. Same for 9/11 and the Vince Foster death, and any other mysteries.
You could be immortal in a time loop in the past in a sense. This is just speculation in a different aspect of time travel which to me makes a little more sense than going back to a past that doesn't exist anymore in our universe or going to a past in a different but mirror universe that is occurring parallel to our own.

Old 03-04-2019, 11:12 AM

19,061 posts, read 12,720,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
That's not an example of time travel-- It's an example of the problem of relativistic synchronicity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Semantics
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
More than that-- in the Twin Paradox, both twins are traveling forward in time, but at different rates. Ones ages slower than the other. He's not going backwards in time.
I had to think about this quite a bit, and I have come to the conclusion that you are correct - it isn't semantics. Relativistic motion isn't actually time travel because as one person is moving faster through time, they are still present in the same space as the normally moving observer. They have not "jumped" or "traveled" ahead, they were there the whole time but aging at a slower rate.

It remains to be seen if time travel of any kind is possible, so far there is absolutely no evidence it is possible.

Old 03-04-2019, 12:52 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
I had to think about this quite a bit, and I have come to the conclusion that you are correct - it isn't semantics. Relativistic motion isn't actually time travel because as one person is moving faster through time, they are still present in the same space as the normally moving observer. They have not "jumped" or "traveled" ahead, they were there the whole time but aging at a slower rate.

It remains to be seen if time travel of any kind is possible, so far there is absolutely no evidence it is possible.

From this link (https://www.businessinsider.com/do-a...earth-2015-8): "— after spending six months on the ISS (International Space Station), astronauts have aged about 0.005 seconds less than the rest of us."

Old 03-04-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Bob, with over 7 billion people on this planet, there must be many others out there capable of having these "visions". Now what if these other people also had a "vision" about what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, but their vision was that it crashed into the Indian Ocean and there were no aliens involved whatsoever and these people also had other previous visions supposedly come "true" like yourself. Maybe they could of had the correct vision?

Interesting point, and certainly one to consider, but the facts as of today, are much more inline with my vision.
No bodies ever seen, no luggage, no papers, clothing, or any of the freight that was aboard.

At the rate of speed the aircraft was said to have been traveling, if it hit the water at that speed, the aircraft would have broken apart in millions of pieces, bodies would have been strewn all over the surface of the water, as well as all the other things in the plane.
None of that seems to be the case.
Thousands of miles were searched, and not one trace of an oil slick.

There were reports that soon after the transponder was deactivated, radar tracked the plane traveling at a speed it was incapable of achieving, and in a zig zag motion.
As I stated earlier, the vision lasted only seconds, but I "saw" every detail of the event, including the cargo door closing once the airliner was aboard the space craft, and the craft accelerated at great speed, in a zig zag motion.

I have no doubt the event happened just as I stated it did, based on this vision.
If others around the globe had a different vision, I am not saying they didn't.
Obviously one of we people, with this ability "saw" what actually happened.
Perhaps somewhere out there, a person had the exact vision I did, at the same exact same time.
I suppose that is possible, but these visions happen when they happen, and are in no way controlled by the people having them.

Over the years, many events have happened that I have no clue about.
I can't explain why these visions happen when they do, only that they do.
Some posting on this subject have stated these visions are predictions.
In some form, some of them could be considered an event in the future(I have had two ) but, they are usually and instant sighting showing the results of an event in progress.

Bob.

Old 03-04-2019, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Interesting point, and certainly one to consider, but the facts as of today, are much more inline with my vision.
No bodies ever seen, no luggage, no papers, clothing, or any of the freight that was aboard.
Bob, did you ever end up talking to the authorities and let them know how famous you were with your other visions? I mean, if they knew an alien spacecraft took all the humans like in your vision and discarded the plane back into the ocean, you probably would've saved them lots of time and money ($150+ million) on the subsequent search, no?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal