Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2019, 08:02 PM

8,430 posts, read 10,846,122 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
Wow. Mind Blown!

So every single mammal, bird, fish, reptile, amphibian, insect that ever existed?

Even dinosaurs?

That would be like a googol times a googol to the googolth power amount of spirits!
Remember, the universe is endless.. It isn't like Los Angeles, where people are packed in like sardines.
One more thing, spirits are not matter, so they blend in with everything in the universe.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2019, 08:23 PM

577 posts, read 484,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
Remember, the universe is endless.. It isn't like Los Angeles, where people are packed in like sardines.
One more thing, spirits are not matter, so they blend in with everything in the universe.

Bob.
Very interesting CALGUY. This has been a favorite topic of mine since 1992. I have a lot of questions on the topic of "spirits", but I do not want to derail this thread any further from its OP.

So I think I will start a new thread and see just what shakes out.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:04 PM

8,430 posts, read 10,846,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greglovesoldtrucks View Post
Very interesting CALGUY. This has been a favorite topic of mine since 1992. I have a lot of questions on the topic of "spirits", but I do not want to derail this thread any further from its OP.

So I think I will start a new thread and see just what shakes out.
Looking forward to it.

Bob.

Old 03-21-2019, 07:07 AM

23,877 posts, read 32,147,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Sloan Bella made two videos, one in January of this year and a follow up in February. I think the important one is this one. The earlier one is inciteful if you want to know how things work on the other side. The information is disturbing and not what many will be expecting based on the excessive media coverage years ago. I believe Sloan is right

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXE...BeaIy_9zhu8MDA
I don't think this theory is outrageous at all. In fact, it's what I always thought. The father, and maybe the mother let pedophiles, probably friends, have their way with her and were involved with some cultish sex ring. I never thought the parents killed her. Of course, I never thought that someone broke in and wrote the longest ransom note in History.

Patsy wrote that. I think she was a little more involved than this psychic thinks.

Neither John or Patsy Ramsey wanted their daughter to be killed. They loved them as objects. They loved posed pictures, matching outfits, perfect appearances and pretensions attempts at class.
They did everything they could to look like conservative country club types. The pageant involvement was an indication of who and what they really were or are. More Honey Boo Boo than Harvard.

I also think the daughter from the first marriage was murdered by one of these pervs. Maybe she was going to go public with it.

I have a deep feeling, and intuition, that this was what was going on.

Well educated, wealthy people like the Ramseys don't do Kiddie beauty pageants. Major red flag.

The medium may talk too much, but I think she's right.

PR was really out of her mind. She spent an obscene amount of money haveing her children, especially JBR AND herself, photographed.
I saw a very weird pricture of her with an oversize cross necklace. She is biting the cross. This seems like something a Goth teen would do, not a cardigan wearing suburban matron who claims to be a devout Christian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal