Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2019, 02:05 PM

8,555 posts, read 10,981,308 times

Advertisements

The strangest thing I have ever seen?

Maxine Watters hugging Donald Trump.

Bob.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2019, 02:12 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
The strangest thing I have ever seen?

Maxine Watters hugging Donald Trump.

Bob.
That Woman reach for me, and she'd be grabbing air.

Old 03-29-2019, 02:13 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
And it was completely silent.
I know , those low flying completely silent things are wild!! 'See-thru'...that's new.

Old 03-29-2019, 02:17 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsnowbird View Post
Also an object disappearing from the room where I put it and being found in the attic, when I was the only one with access to the attic.
Similar...I was looking for my tan shoulder bag for traveling.
It was no where in the garage...no where....after my trip...it was there in plain sight. Right there!
Lived alone.

Old 03-29-2019, 02:28 PM

2,993 posts, read 4,305,335 times
I saw some pretty sweet fireball meteors light up the sky this winter. While watching for meteors I saw three giant lights in the sky all in a perfect line. It looked like a giant c-130 plane with its lights on about to fly over my land at very low altitude, except everything was completely silent and it was instantly gone when I tried to take a picture. They looked similar to the fireball meteors I was watching, but three at the same time in a perfect line and so low in the sky? What are the chances? It was the brightest thing in the sky by far. I live pretty rural about 20 miles away from a remote military base so possibly it was some sort of experimental aircraft?

I've also seen a lynx with a very long tail on my property. Lynx have very short tails. Not sure what it was.

I've seen what I call magical caribou as well. These things were leaping 20+ feet at a time very fast across my land and almost seemed like they weren't real from some sort of spirit world by the way they were moving. I wonder if this has something to do with how Santa's flying reindeer myth got started. They definitely didn't move like regular caribou.

Old 03-29-2019, 11:26 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
saw way too many odd things since early years,too many dreams of earlier life,one especially odd when I saw my own death at three years of age,recalled my home,and then came upon it in exact detail in oklahoma.It still makes me sad cause with it comes memories of family I lost .

I continue to see an occasional spirit.recently one appeared during a home health therapy visit .the physical therapist stated after two visits that they felt my home was "haunted" and that person refused to return

am getting too old for this . wish it would ease up.don't want to see anything more,sense anything more,have anymore past life or future predictive dreams.

Old 03-30-2019, 06:56 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,680,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Went into a business to buy parts for my tractor. Old guy was sitting there. Told me Mark, who is the guy working the counter, will be back in a second. He and I talk for a few minutes. Mark comes out, asked me what I needed. I told him to help the old guy first. Marks reply - WHO? No way the guy had time to get up and walk out. 2 weeks later, same store, same old man, sitting in the same place. I asked him where he took off to the other day. He said he had to get home and fix supper. His wife would be home soon. Mark comes out agan, asked me who Im talking to. The old man was gone again. We pulled up the surveillance footage. I looked like a fool sitting there talking to nobody, but you could hear his responses to me just as plain as day.

Wow. The old man feels comfortable there. He doesn't want to leave. He must have spent many many days there, doing just that. Being a good customer.
I am just down the road from you, in Saluda. I can fully accept that scenario. Spirits are merely just another level of human being.

Old 03-30-2019, 08:32 AM

5,674 posts, read 5,882,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moxiegal View Post
Wow. The old man feels comfortable there. He doesn't want to leave. He must have spent many many days there, doing just that. Being a good customer.
I am just down the road from you, in Saluda. I can fully accept that scenario. Spirits are merely just another level of human being.
This happened at the old Case/IH dealership in Newberry.

Old 03-30-2019, 08:41 AM

2,033 posts, read 1,680,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
This happened at the old Case/IH dealership in Newberry.
I don't know where that one was located. But it makes sense. He enjoyed the comraderie there, and wanted to continue it on.

Old 03-30-2019, 09:23 AM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
This was around 2004-2005, I was outside on my back deck smoking cigarette in the early morning hours, our back yard faced a small church on the next street over, I saw a gold colored ball hovering above the church ( about 10ft above the roof), I watched it for a little bit, it didnt move, so I went inside to get my cell phone to take a picture, when I came back outside, it was in my backyard, about 20ft away from the deck, sitting about 3ft off the ground, no noise, no movement.

The gold color was BRILLIANT, it wasnt bright though, I snapped a few pics of it and it vanished into thin air, It was like I blinked and it was gone, however I did get 2 good pics of it.

I uploaded to my computer and sent them to a friend with a better computer that had imaging software, he blew it up and it looked exactly like a human cell, it had a clear outer skin, and something smaller on the inside that looked like a nucleus, and had other small things on the inside, like the things that make up a cell...the outer skin was weird in the blow up, it was like 'static color' (only way I can describe it). In the blow up, it didnt look gold at all, more reddish, purple, blue.
You or your friend should still have a copy of it to share with us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal