Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-22-2019, 10:39 AM

102,217 posts, read 107,883,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Not imo, demons attach themselves to people (not places or objects). This is something different.

Im not sure I would call it a 'ghost' though...we dont really know what the definition of that term is yet, until we know WHAT a 'ghost' is, its not logical to use them to explain something (imo anyway).
But that's exactly what the narrative describes. Something attached itself to Esther, and followed her, wherever she lived and worked. Maybe more than one something. Could have been related to that guy who tried to assault her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2019, 12:31 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,594,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBear View Post
Demons CAN come disguised as angels of light. HOWEVER, good angels can NOT come disguised as 'dark/evil'.

So there's your answer. Only demons can come as either. At least to human eyes, as even their doing what seems like 'good' will likely turn out to ultimately have an evil purpose. Or be part of some deception.
Have you read the description of 'good angels'? They are not so beautiful as many people assume, I think most people would be frightened if they saw what a good angel truly looked like (6 wings, with eyes all over them, 4 heads, bodies encrusted with jewels and precious stones)

Old 05-22-2019, 02:51 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,016,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Have you read the description of 'good angels'? They are not so beautiful as many people assume, I think most people would be frightened if they saw what a good angel truly looked like (6 wings, with eyes all over them, 4 heads, bodies encrusted with jewels and precious stones)
I don't think God allows those types of angels to have direct dealings with living humans, for whatever reason. The only human/angel interactions described in the Bible, they clearly looked or were described as the same as any human.

Old 05-22-2019, 02:56 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,256,044 times
We’re steering off course here guys. Please get back on topic.

Old 05-22-2019, 03:29 PM

14,993 posts, read 23,889,546 times
Sounds like Dissociative Identity Disorder brought on by the traumatic episodes in her life, combined with telekinesis - which I suspect explains many "haunting" events.
Not sure if I believe in telekinesis but if you believe in ghosts it's not too much of an extension.

OP also you could have linked to the article and added a summary in your own words, not to be a killjoy but you plagiarized/stole someone elses work.
https://www.historicmysteries.com/gr...herst-mystery/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal