U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
 
Old 10-13-2019, 08:09 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
17,793 posts, read 14,079,600 times
Reputation: 13712

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
fisheye, in this case, it is you who is ignoring the facts. No blood at the scene.

I have said in other threads, I kept large and small birds of prey and observed them close-up. Yes, they do start eating the eyes. but the result of a bird pecking and eating prey is nothing like these surgical wounds. No beak can do that surgical thing - however large the beak is.

The udders and rectums are cored out and the tongue removed. No bird of prey removes the tongue as it is really difficult to remove when there are other places easier to get into the body.

coschristi, your point about cold-blodeed reptiles is a good one. I had not thought of that.
I think it is quite possible these cattle have been raised up to the craft, I believe Travis Walton was supposed to have been raised up to the craft by some beam technology. Puncture wounds on the hide? Where have you seen that?

Birds of prey do not stick their claws into the ground as they are moving about, they only use them for gripping things. When they sit on flat surfaces, they do not 'hold on' with claws unless they need to due to winds, instability etc. I have heard of triangular 'craft landing feet' marks (Rendlesham Forest) but not 'foot' or 'claw' marks.

As I have said above, raptors eating prey will make a mess with blood and bits of tissue spread about. There is nothing like that anywhere near these mutilations. There is no way birds of prey will make these precise incisions like we are seeing on these mutilations. In general, please change your ideas on this, speak to other people who have kept birds of prey if you do not believe my accounts.

Tallysmom - As far as I am aware these game cameras use an IR detector to detect movement and then use IR lights to make the night scene visible to the camera when it needs to take a picture. The movement is detected by the IR detector as it would use too much power to keep the camera going all the time just to detect a change in one frame against the next( => movement in the frame).
What does "no blood at the scene" mean? Once death occurs the blood starts to separate; the cells are pulled down by gravity towards the lowest parts of the body. What is left is a clear fluid towards the higher areas and darker areas towards where the animal is laying. So the question is: how much time elapsed from the time the animal died to the time it was observed as not having any 'blood'?

When animals die our bodies produce gas and that gas, bloating, can cause our tongues to swell and stick out. Once the tongue sticks out scavengers, looking for soft tissue, have found a home. Thus your missing tongue. They don't have to pry open our jaws; we did it for them!

If predators are left alone they will eat making a mess. But these are unknown in these cases of 'mutilation'. We have no idea how much time the predators had to feed; they could have been disturbed by humans or other predators or natural enemies.

So far all we have are the bodies. I suspect human involvement or natural causes. I go with the odds and not with wild speculation until that evidence comes forward.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-13-2019, 10:46 AM
 
14,045 posts, read 20,261,427 times
Reputation: 23593
Not only predators, but scavengers - bugs and microorganisms. They feed on the body, they feed on the organs, they feed on the blood. Disease or larger predators may kill cattle, then the scavengers take over. The act extremely fast, reproduce even faster, some actually start eating when the cattle are still alive - botlfys are hatched inside the cattle body and a hundred quickly turns to tens of thousands feeding on the host, and turn the innards to mush. This is what they do.

This entire phenomena on animal mutilations: the mistake here is that people are trying to fit this all into one neat category when you have multiple different categories. Some die from disease, some die from predators, some die from humans engaged in some nefarious activities. Some are indeed mysterious and those need to be categorized different, most can be attributed to natural causes.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2019, 12:13 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
17,793 posts, read 14,079,600 times
Reputation: 13712
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Not only predators, but scavengers - bugs and microorganisms. They feed on the body, they feed on the organs, they feed on the blood. Disease or larger predators may kill cattle, then the scavengers take over. The act extremely fast, reproduce even faster, some actually start eating when the cattle are still alive - botlfys are hatched inside the cattle body and a hundred quickly turns to tens of thousands feeding on the host, and turn the innards to mush. This is what they do.

This entire phenomena on animal mutilations: the mistake here is that people are trying to fit this all into one neat category when you have multiple different categories. Some die from disease, some die from predators, some die from humans engaged in some nefarious activities. Some are indeed mysterious and those need to be categorized different, most can be attributed to natural causes.
Thanks for bringing up a very good point; I forgot about the 'clone ticks' or Asian long horned ticks: https://nypost.com/2019/07/12/self-c...all-our-blood/. Although we have no proof that they made it to the West Coast; they have made it to Arkansas. It also might be a close relative; we do not have the final reports from many of these so called cattle mutilations.

I agree that there can be many factors. We cannot blame our government or ET for everything we do not understand.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2019, 09:46 PM
 
Location: PRC
4,528 posts, read 4,017,523 times
Reputation: 4035
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye
We cannot blame our government or ET for everything we do not understand.
It is interesting you place both government and ET in the same category because I think they are in bed with each other. Very cosy. I think there are many secret projects which involve both and when you look at the immoral actions by governments, they could equally well be actions which are carried out by an ET or robot without emotions needed to stop the more barbaric and impersonal things.

So, yes I do think you can blame both governments and ET for these things we do not understand. Who else should we blame?

Unless of course, you want to blame religion, do you? Does an Act of God settle better with you? How often on City Data have there been people who have told us we are no longer in that early human period where everything was done by angry God or Gods?

Now is the Age of Science when we have moved on past that time when God was blamed for everything. Most of the cutting edge science is being done by government funded projects right?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-13-2019, 10:25 PM
 
20,977 posts, read 6,025,953 times
Reputation: 12064
Maybe if they could determine how some of these cows were killed, that may help lead them in the right direction, however from everything Ive read, no one has even been able to do that yet!


Lets think about it, if a guy wanted to kill a cow and make it look like it died of natural causes, how would he go about that...poisons are out, because toxicology reports would identify them, shooting or stabbing would be too obvious...strangulation is out, because there would be signs of struggle...what else?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2019, 06:18 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
17,793 posts, read 14,079,600 times
Reputation: 13712
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Maybe if they could determine how some of these cows were killed, that may help lead them in the right direction, however from everything Ive read, no one has even been able to do that yet!


Lets think about it, if a guy wanted to kill a cow and make it look like it died of natural causes, how would he go about that...poisons are out, because toxicology reports would identify them, shooting or stabbing would be too obvious...strangulation is out, because there would be signs of struggle...what else?
Here is one way that just took its fifth victim in NC: https://nypost.com/2019/07/12/self-c...all-our-blood/. While they have not been found on the West Coast so far; maybe there are other similar species? At least in NC the villain has an actual name.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2019, 11:16 AM
 
20,977 posts, read 6,025,953 times
Reputation: 12064
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is one way that just took its fifth victim in NC: https://nypost.com/2019/07/12/self-c...all-our-blood/. While they have not been found on the West Coast so far; maybe there are other similar species? At least in NC the villain has an actual name.
Looks like in those cases, the cause of death was pretty clear to them, exsanguniation, Ive yet to see ANY cattle mutilation case where cause of death has been named.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2019, 02:14 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
7,988 posts, read 3,700,496 times
Reputation: 23128
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Black vultures are known for making what looks like surgical cuts and they go for the soft tissue (eyes and genitals) first. In your link that animal was not dropped from a great height. As I also pointed out in the other link; I would not want to transport cows around in an expensive helicopter if I owned one - cows leave excrement behind and it stinks.

The best possible suspects are the ones that exist in nature or humans. Humans have many motives. Some are for financial gain; whether it is for the insurance or to hurt a competitor. It could even be a neighbor that does not like their neighbor's cows on their land.

Until we have pictures that point the finger in the opposite direction; I go with the possibilities that can be explained. Just because the authorities did not find footprints does not mean that somebody did not cover or erase their footprints.
What is preventing you from believing my theory; that the bird the Native American's called the Thunderbird did & still does actually exist & therefore, as a living species simply needs to feed, as all other living species do? Is it because like Bigfoot & ET it has 'escaped detection' & you feel that is no longer possible? Because there are discrepancies, you know. Both BF & ET are 'fringe' industries at this point, while the Thunderbird has none.

There were two somewhat creepy moments when I first started researching what I saw & heard in 2006. Like feeling your hair raise or having the wind knocked out of you moments:

The first was right at the very beginning when the anthropology/ornithology/zoology science turned up nothing & landed me, reluctantly, in the lap of Cryptozoology/Paranormal sites. There was literally almost nothing about giant avians but the reason for this is because the sites were literally flooded with all these stupid cow reports (2006 had also been a banner year for mutilations in Colorado).

I was so frustrated. I had spent days searching to no avail when I put my head down on my desk & thought; "You are going to have to do this the hard way. You saw something real, which is NORMAL; not paranormal. What does every REAL animal do?'

Obviously, as do humans; an animal must eat, drink, sleep & eliminate. So my next thought was "Okay, so what would this eat ... Oh wait'. I picked up my head to see the image still on my screen of a mutilated cow & at once felt SO stupid & victorious at the same time.

The second was when I was trying to figure out why the flap of a bird's wing would have hurt my ears so bad. I kept having the term 'percussive' pop up. It hurt my ears as a percussive boom would. 'Like thunder ...' I thought. 'A bird that sounds like thunder? What would that even ... Oh, wait'.

I'm not a good enough writer to give you chills like the actual process did to me. As far as 'escaping detection' goes; who says it even is? This pilot states the bird was flying right alongside him & was as big as his plane was (from the Sitka Daily Sentinel, Tuesday, October 15, 2002, Sitka, Alaska):

FBI - Animal and Cattle mutilations-sitka-daily-sentinel-oct-15-2002

How do airplanes look in the air? Usually smaller than birds, right? Because they fly at higher elevations & there is a visual depth discrepancy. Who's to say they don't fly over us all the time & we think we are seeing a smaller bird closer when it's an enormous bird much higher up?
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2019, 02:27 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
7,988 posts, read 3,700,496 times
Reputation: 23128
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
If these events are being done by natural predators as you suggest, why the big mystery surrounding it, if it was truly animal predators, these cases wouldnt be rare at all, they would be seen all over the place, and I doubt anyone would be calling police about it, it would be something they are already familiar with, have seen many times before.


Another conflicting question it raises is, why did this apparently seem to just start happening at a certain point? If it were natural predators, it would have always been happening.
Because the existence of any species that challenges the Darwinian theory of evolution as taught in government-funded public education is going to be a very hard sell (such as the Smithsonian's lost giant human skeletons).

However, unlike BF, ET & human giants; I highly doubt the existence of this bird is known & has been covered up. He's just flown right over everyone's heads, lol.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-14-2019, 04:52 PM
 
1,741 posts, read 1,407,920 times
Reputation: 4048
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Maybe if they could determine how some of these cows were killed, that may help lead them in the right direction, however from everything Ive read, no one has even been able to do that yet!


Lets think about it, if a guy wanted to kill a cow and make it look like it died of natural causes, how would he go about that...poisons are out, because toxicology reports would identify them, shooting or stabbing would be too obvious...strangulation is out, because there would be signs of struggle...what else?
I would assume toxicology reports would also detect tranquilizers. That would also all but rule out cultists.
There's no way anyone's going to start carving on a 2000-lb bull without knocking the animal out.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top