Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-10-2019, 01:33 AM

987 posts, read 778,376 times

Advertisements

Has anyone experienced this? I have had 2 experiences with this. My boyfriend who passed away 3 months ago keeps getting frisky w me, he was a Scorpio.

Old 07-10-2019, 02:09 AM

10,049 posts, read 18,054,358 times
You might want to look up "necrophilia," unless you are saying that you kept his corpse and are having sex with it. Necrophilia is not supernatural.

(And I'm sorry for your loss, but it's hard to take your post seriously. Sexual DREAMS are quite common, you know.)

Old 07-10-2019, 02:17 AM

987 posts, read 778,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by karen_in_nh_2012 View Post
you might want to look up "necrophilia," unless you are saying that you kept his corpse and are having sex with it. Necrophilia is not supernatural.

(and i'm sorry for your loss, but it's hard to take your post seriously. Sexual dreams are quite common, you know.)
i do not have dreams.

Old 07-10-2019, 03:29 AM

6,931 posts, read 6,862,904 times
Quote:
i do not have dreams.
You are using the wrong word I suspect. Necrophillia is having sex with dead bodies - as I understand it, anyway. I think what you are referring to are incubus and succubus which are male/female entities which come and have sex with humans.

I hate to tell you this... but these are probably NOT your boyfriend, so do not be fooled by them. These entities are supposed to be mischevious/negative entities which prey on our energy. There is a great deal of energy released when we are having sex and some entities feed off this.

Look it up, dont take my word for it. Inform yourself. Learn how to protect yourself too. I suspect your bf does not need to be concerned with Earthly sex now he has gone on to other places.

Old 07-13-2019, 06:14 PM

12,767 posts, read 14,955,874 times
Did this only start AFTER your BF passed? Have you ever had this happen in your life before? I'm not so sure it's actually your BF either. This kind of thing has never happened to me & I hope it never does! What the heck does it feel like to have sex w/ a spirit?

Right, the term is incubus or succubus...I get mixed up which is the male & female.

Old 07-16-2019, 04:49 PM

6,931 posts, read 6,862,904 times
It is also fairly well documented that other entites (aliens/ghosts/spirits/etc) can manipulate our brains to give us the experience of orgsm or whatever.

For example, on board spacecraft some abductees mention they have been forced to donate sperm in this way. Now, I dont know if this is real or imagined, but taking this at face value, then they can apparently do it. It would not be too great a stretch of the imagination to assume that beings which are technologically many thousands of years ahead of us can manipulate brain energies and chemicals to create this kind of experience.

I think we might have frightened off the OP. Have we? Or maybe she just wants to carry on believing it is her bf and enjoying the experience while it lasts. Energy vampires are probably not a good thing to have around in your life.

Old 07-17-2019, 08:21 AM

10,049 posts, read 18,054,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
It is also fairly well documented that other entites (aliens/ghosts/spirits/etc) can manipulate our brains to give us the experience of orgsm or whatever.

For example, on board spacecraft some abductees mention they have been forced to donate sperm in this way. Now, I dont know if this is real or imagined, but taking this at face value, then they can apparently do it. It would not be too great a stretch of the imagination to assume that beings which are technologically many thousands of years ahead of us can manipulate brain energies and chemicals to create this kind of experience.
Can you please give us some legitimate sites where this is "fairly well documented"?

Old 07-18-2019, 09:15 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,875,941 times
This is strange and bizarre, even for this forum. And if it's that strange and bizarre, you have my curiosity. I am assuming you are using the wrong word, but you know what they say about assumptions...

OP are you saying your boyfriend's corpse is somehow available to you (stored in the basement or something and, I assume, in a state of decomposition) and you are having sex with a dead body? That's what necrophilia is. It's considered a sexual deviation in most if not all civilized countries. It's also illegal in most states for what should be obvious reasons.

Or are we talking zombies here? Ghost of your boyfriend? What's being a "scorpio" have to do with it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.