Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2019, 09:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,449,365 times

Advertisements

I went to WPAFB museum a few days ago with my dad and a friend of his, we got to talking about UFOs, and I brought up that I remember the museum having a small glass case (near the large cafeteria, in the hallway), in which they had some materials recovered by past UAPs, I vividly remember a orangish color honeycomb type material that was in this case, and there was some signage describing how and when they obtained this material.

My dad thought I was joking, but I asked an older volunteer that worked there about it and he confirmed that this display was there at one time and had been removed in the late 1980s, this was all he knew about, but he encouraged me to do a google search and see if there are any pictures of it...sure enough, I found one!

The picture is pretty good ( i have no idea who the guy is), the honeycomb material I was talking about, can be seen on the top shelf, at the far right.
Attached Thumbnails
Wright Patterson AFB did have 'recovered UAP materials'-20190810_133229.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal