U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-04-2019, 08:28 PM
 
21,004 posts, read 6,033,896 times
Reputation: 12073

Advertisements

Before I start explaining what happened, I want to make it clear that I was sleeping at the beginning of this, but at a certain point, I woke up ( which I vividly remember)...


It started with me being asleep,( a dream), I was talking to what I thought was a female, and she was asking me what Id like to do to her,(sexually)... for some strange reason, I could not see her, only hear her speaking, so I asked if I could see her first, she said that would not be possible, as she has no form, but she can 'take on' any form I desire, at that point in the dream, i started seeing pictures of different girls like on a rolodex, like pin up type pictures, she told me to choose the one I liked the best.


Since I dont really have much of a sex drive anymore, I was more interested in what this was all about, so I persisted in asking questions, I could tell she was starting to get annoyed, and she started telling me that I could have sex with her but it would come at a cost, (harm would come to someone I know), but I could choose the person, then I started seeing names flip thru like a rolodex, it was friends, family, coworkers, etc, this sounded too strange even for a dream so I tried to resist and tell her I wasnt interested...


This is the point I woke up FULLY, I was laying on my side and I have a large plant in my room, in a corner, in the dark with the shadows, the top of it looks like a bunch of sharp spikes, I then saw a shadow from this move over to my desk area and chair ( I have one of those real modern looking desk chairs, with the mesh high back seat, headrest, etc), this is hard to explain, but she started to take the form of the chair, it started moving around like it was a person I was laying on my back scared and then a humanoid form was sitting on me(straddling me to be accurate), she was invisible, but I vividly remember touching the area where she was, and I could feel 'something', it wasnt like a person, it was more like heavy resistance, and I said "Oh SH*T, you are real", she said Yes, I am, are you going to choose my form? I was scared at this point and said NO, I remember her fading away, and calling me every insult she could think of, as she went.


I dont know what this was, but I do know for a fact I was FULLY AWAKE for last part of it, I got up and turned on every light in the house and rolled my desk chair into another room. I can still close my eyes and see those pictures in the rolodex.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-05-2019, 03:04 PM
 
Location: The Ozone Layer, apparently...
2,742 posts, read 1,044,840 times
Reputation: 5831
Interesting. Do you have any mirrors that reflect where you sleep? Like, you can see your bed in them at some angle or another? If you do, cover them, even with a sheer scarf or curtain.

If you see this shadow again, in what you perceive to be dreams or reality, get mad at it and order it to leave. It shouldn't return since you already declined its invitation, but you never know. It might try again.

For your own sense of well being, you might want to smudge your room - burn white sage, or cedar, or even frankincense and myrrh - to cleanse the room. You could even walk around your whole house letting the smoke cleanse the area.

I will say that you could have been dreaming that you woke up for the last part of it, you never know. This could be dreamscape helping you subconsciously work out sexual tension, or a spirit coming at you from somewhere, or a living person projecting trouble on you - like astroprojection, you never know. Since you already know whatever its source is, its up to no good, always reject it. Do not tolerate it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2019, 12:47 AM
 
21,004 posts, read 6,033,896 times
Reputation: 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeCloser View Post
Interesting. Do you have any mirrors that reflect where you sleep? Like, you can see your bed in them at some angle or another? If you do, cover them, even with a sheer scarf or curtain.

If you see this shadow again, in what you perceive to be dreams or reality, get mad at it and order it to leave. It shouldn't return since you already declined its invitation, but you never know. It might try again.

For your own sense of well being, you might want to smudge your room - burn white sage, or cedar, or even frankincense and myrrh - to cleanse the room. You could even walk around your whole house letting the smoke cleanse the area.

I will say that you could have been dreaming that you woke up for the last part of it, you never know. This could be dreamscape helping you subconsciously work out sexual tension, or a spirit coming at you from somewhere, or a living person projecting trouble on you - like astroprojection, you never know. Since you already know whatever its source is, its up to no good, always reject it. Do not tolerate it.
To be honest, I was too scared to do anything, if it was all a dream, then it was nothing like any other dream Ive had, even now, almost 2 days after it happened, I can still remember every detail, usually with dreams, the memory of them fades very quickly and is gone completely within a day.


I have had some other strange things happen here, but its been quiet for a long time, and Im a bit surprised whatever it was, came at me, trying to tempt me sexually, my sex drive is close to ZERO, so its not a huge temptation for me, I dont like to admit it, but if this spirit had known me better, it would have tried to tempt me with drugs/opioids (now THAT is a temptation for me).
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2019, 04:49 AM
 
Location: The Ozone Layer, apparently...
2,742 posts, read 1,044,840 times
Reputation: 5831
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
To be honest, I was too scared to do anything...
Not true. You clearly declined the invitation.

Perhaps this dream is a way for you to see that you have beat or are beating an addiction. We subconsciously control our dreams, (we can also consciously control them, but I wont go there). Your dream wasn't about what you are saying is a preferred temptation - its about regaining one you are saying is almost non-existent - but, you never know.

Even with this new information about you, you should be scared, and continue to say NO. Don't forget about the mirrors reflecting where you sleep. Cover them if they do, or remove them if that's possible. Many cultures believe they create a pathway for spirits to enter our dreams and psyche as we sleep.

Heck, even Alice went "through the looking glass" and it is said Lewis Carroll was into opioids too.

Last edited by ComeCloser; 11-06-2019 at 05:05 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2019, 12:54 PM
 
757 posts, read 445,406 times
Reputation: 1502
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Before I start explaining what happened, I want to make it clear that I was sleeping at the beginning of this, but at a certain point, I woke up ( which I vividly remember)...


It started with me being asleep,( a dream), I was talking to what I thought was a female, and she was asking me what Id like to do to her,(sexually)... for some strange reason, I could not see her, only hear her speaking, so I asked if I could see her first, she said that would not be possible, as she has no form, but she can 'take on' any form I desire, at that point in the dream, i started seeing pictures of different girls like on a rolodex, like pin up type pictures, she told me to choose the one I liked the best.


Since I dont really have much of a sex drive anymore, I was more interested in what this was all about, so I persisted in asking questions, I could tell she was starting to get annoyed, and she started telling me that I could have sex with her but it would come at a cost, (harm would come to someone I know), but I could choose the person, then I started seeing names flip thru like a rolodex, it was friends, family, coworkers, etc, this sounded too strange even for a dream so I tried to resist and tell her I wasnt interested...


This is the point I woke up FULLY, I was laying on my side and I have a large plant in my room, in a corner, in the dark with the shadows, the top of it looks like a bunch of sharp spikes, I then saw a shadow from this move over to my desk area and chair ( I have one of those real modern looking desk chairs, with the mesh high back seat, headrest, etc), this is hard to explain, but she started to take the form of the chair, it started moving around like it was a person I was laying on my back scared and then a humanoid form was sitting on me(straddling me to be accurate), she was invisible, but I vividly remember touching the area where she was, and I could feel 'something', it wasnt like a person, it was more like heavy resistance, and I said "Oh SH*T, you are real", she said Yes, I am, are you going to choose my form? I was scared at this point and said NO, I remember her fading away, and calling me every insult she could think of, as she went.


I dont know what this was, but I do know for a fact I was FULLY AWAKE for last part of it, I got up and turned on every light in the house and rolled my desk chair into another room. I can still close my eyes and see those pictures in the rolodex.
First thing I thought of was that she was maybe a succubus.


-
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-06-2019, 07:16 PM
 
Location: colorado springs, CO
7,995 posts, read 3,703,335 times
Reputation: 23145
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
To be honest, I was too scared to do anything, if it was all a dream, then it was nothing like any other dream Ive had, even now, almost 2 days after it happened, I can still remember every detail, usually with dreams, the memory of them fades very quickly and is gone completely within a day.


I have had some other strange things happen here, but its been quiet for a long time, and Im a bit surprised whatever it was, came at me, trying to tempt me sexually, my sex drive is close to ZERO, so its not a huge temptation for me, I dont like to admit it, but if this spirit had known me better, it would have tried to tempt me with drugs/opioids (now THAT is a temptation for me).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
First thing I thought of was that she was maybe a succubus.


-
Exactly. They have been alleged to torment monks.

The less open-minded will claim 'sleep-paralysis' but you were able to move. My 3rd oldest son used to have actual sleep-paralysis. He would think he was awake & that a huge spider had landed on his chest & he couldn't move or scream or do anything. Not exactly what you described.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2019, 12:03 AM
 
21,004 posts, read 6,033,896 times
Reputation: 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kophi View Post
First thing I thought of was that she was maybe a succubus.


-
The first thing that came to my mind was 'seductress'.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2019, 12:06 AM
 
Location: Brooklyn,NY
11,549 posts, read 14,584,811 times
Reputation: 17908
Rstevens62 This post was detailed and well written, and its night here and now im a bit spooked! This was a creepy situation. What other strange things have happened in the house? Have you been under any major stress lately? How long have you lived there? Maybe there ie something in the homes history.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2019, 12:08 AM
 
21,004 posts, read 6,033,896 times
Reputation: 12073
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Exactly. They have been alleged to torment monks.

The less open-minded will claim 'sleep-paralysis' but you were able to move. My 3rd oldest son used to have actual sleep-paralysis. He would think he was awake & that a huge spider had landed on his chest & he couldn't move or scream or do anything. Not exactly what you described.
Oh yes, I could move during this entire incident.


I had a dream about a year ago, where I was tempted (in the dream) in a sexual way again, I knew this was a dream though and I actually laughed, because it was very clear whatever was trying to tempt me, didnt know me very well at all, since they thought using sex to tempt me would be effective! Arent these beings said to know our likes and dislikes, and the best ways to tempt us?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-07-2019, 02:49 AM
 
173 posts, read 60,646 times
Reputation: 404
Exotically creepy. I would take that over the silent, suffocation and paralysis "guy" that I never saw. Why cant these "other" humanoids ever be a little more on the normal side?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top