Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 05:16 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,482,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Pilots KNOW aircraft very well ( have you listened to what the Navy pilots said about this thing they encountered?)

There are really only 3 explanations for these craft and according to the DOD, 2 are unlikely...

1. some other country has leap frogged the US by decades in technology (not very likely)
2. experimental or secret Govt/military aircraft (not likely, as they would not engage with regular military)
3.exterrestrial/ extradimensional/ Not from here.
See Paul, there are a lot of explanations, not just 3. Sure pilots know aircraft very well but they can still be fooled. The pilots we are talking about are human and they have the same limitations, prejudices and for the most part motivations that all other humans have.

Humans are fallible. PERIOD. You never acknowledge that paul you just ignore everything that does not fit into what you wish to believe and exaggerate what you do wish to believe. You create straw men and knock those down. This is how I know you are not looking for the truth. This is how I know that you are not even interested in these things.

And despite how unlikely ALL of the other options are there is reason, supporting evidence and information and to believe in them. There is NO information that shows that there has ever been an intelligent extraterrestrial in this solar system let alone on this planet. So no matter how unlikely the other options are they are still overwhelmingly more likely than intelligent extra terrestrials.

I come here for information and intelligent conversation about Unexplained Mysteries and the Paranormal. It is highly frustrating that we have to endure the trolling of one person with multiple accounts to do so.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2020, 05:18 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,482,708 times
Quote:
I think we have discussed this already...if these were experimental aircraft, 1), they would not be operating where they were and 2), they would definitely not be engaging or toying around with the regular military.

Ive read about a very few cases in that past, when the stealth bomber was still experimental, sometimes people would see them and report them as 'UFOs', a few times, jets were scrambled to intercept, and once they got into the area, the pilot of the stealth bomber made it known he was flying an experimental aircraft and was based out of 'X' Base (area 51, or wherever he was from).

Point is, the 'experimental' aircraft would alert the regular military to their presence, it would be very dangerous if they did not do this, they could be shot down.

Plus, according to some more recent things Ive read, Im pretty sure whenever experimental or secret project aircraft are sent up, they do inform radar tracking institutions, just to let them know its them operating, so they are not mistaken for an enemy or an unknown. ( Im sure this could be verified as well).
The problem is paul that just because you read something that does not mean it is true. There is a saying in coding that goes "garbage in, garbage out". That is the whole ancient aliens trope. Garbage in.

Old 01-02-2020, 05:28 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,115,236 times
Quote:
I think we have discussed this already...if these were experimental aircraft, 1), they would not be operating where they were and 2), they would definitely not be engaging or toying around with the regular military.

Ive read about a very few cases in that past, when the stealth bomber was still experimental, sometimes people would see them and report them as 'UFOs', a few times, jets were scrambled to intercept, and once they got into the area, the pilot of the stealth bomber made it known he was flying an experimental aircraft and was based out of 'X' Base (area 51, or wherever he was from).

Point is, the 'experimental' aircraft would alert the regular military to their presence, it would be very dangerous if they did not do this, they could be shot down.

Plus, according to some more recent things Ive read, Im pretty sure whenever experimental or secret project aircraft are sent up, they do inform radar tracking institutions, just to let them know its them operating, so they are not mistaken for an enemy or an unknown. ( Im sure this could be verified as well).
This is what Old Guard and me are complaining about; you did not respond to my possible explanation. You simply went on about experiment aircraft. I was talking about laser and producing holograms to fool the enemy into thinking it was an advanced aircraft. You made up your mind what it was before you ever saw the tic-tac report.

You did the same with the exotic metals; you 'know' where they came from without any scientific analysis. You hear exotic and it has to be off world. I presume all exotic dancers came from the other side of the universe!

Old 01-02-2020, 10:41 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,572,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
See Paul, there are a lot of explanations, not just 3. Sure pilots know aircraft very well but they can still be fooled. The pilots we are talking about are human and they have the same limitations, prejudices and for the most part motivations that all other humans have.

Humans are fallible. PERIOD. You never acknowledge that paul you just ignore everything that does not fit into what you wish to believe and exaggerate what you do wish to believe. You create straw men and knock those down. This is how I know you are not looking for the truth. This is how I know that you are not even interested in these things.

And despite how unlikely ALL of the other options are there is reason, supporting evidence and information and to believe in them. There is NO information that shows that there has ever been an intelligent extraterrestrial in this solar system let alone on this planet. So no matter how unlikely the other options are they are still overwhelmingly more likely than intelligent extra terrestrials.

I come here for information and intelligent conversation about Unexplained Mysteries and the Paranormal. It is highly frustrating that we have to endure the trolling of one person with multiple accounts to do so.
I agree...but in this case, numerous other people were seeing the same thing, radar operator was the first one to spot something strange.

Old 01-02-2020, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
This is what Old Guard and me are complaining about; you did not respond to my possible explanation. You simply went on about experiment aircraft. I was talking about laser and producing holograms to fool the enemy into thinking it was an advanced aircraft. You made up your mind what it was before you ever saw the tic-tac report.

You did the same with the exotic metals; you 'know' where they came from without any scientific analysis. You hear exotic and it has to be off world. I presume all exotic dancers came from the other side of the universe!
Well I consider laser and use of holographic images to be on the same page as 'experimental aircraft/ weapons'...the same thing would still apply, if such a thing was being used in the area, the regular military would have been made aware of it.

Plus, they claimed this thing was churning up the sea water beneath it, so I tend to believe it was actual aircraft of some kind, and I do not believe advanced tracking radar would pick up a projection or hologram, although its been a while since Ive read the details of the encounter, I will go back and read it after work today, and will post if I feel I have made any errors.

Old 01-02-2020, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
The problem is paul that just because you read something that does not mean it is true. There is a saying in coding that goes "garbage in, garbage out". That is the whole ancient aliens trope. Garbage in.
It would easy to clear this up, CD has a military board, maybe we should post on there and ask Navy or Air Force guys what the protocols are when experimental aircraft are being used in an area (if there are any protocols)? Im down for posting on that board...

Old 01-02-2020, 10:53 AM

102,178 posts, read 107,754,292 times
Quote:
It would easy to clear this up, CD has a military board, maybe we should post on there and ask Navy or Air Force guys what the protocols are when experimental aircraft are being used in an area (if there are any protocols)? Im down for posting on that board...
Go for it! Sounds interesting...

Popcorn, anyone?

Old 01-02-2020, 11:52 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,115,236 times
Quote:
Well I consider laser and use of holographic images to be on the same page as 'experimental aircraft/ weapons'...the same thing would still apply, if such a thing was being used in the area, the regular military would have been made aware of it.

Plus, they claimed this thing was churning up the sea water beneath it, so I tend to believe it was actual aircraft of some kind, and I do not believe advanced tracking radar would pick up a projection or hologram, although its been a while since Ive read the details of the encounter, I will go back and read it after work today, and will post if I feel I have made any errors.
I went back to the Joe Rogan interview with the commander and I am not seeing what you are seeing. The commander was about four miles away from the object when he first made contact. When he first stated an approach the object came up and he tracked it for a short time until it went poof and just disappeared. The carrier group said it was not the first time; so they could have been testing a new strategy to use against our enemies?

Old 01-02-2020, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I went back to the Joe Rogan interview with the commander and I am not seeing what you are seeing. The commander was about four miles away from the object when he first made contact. When he first stated an approach the object came up and he tracked it for a short time until it went poof and just disappeared. The carrier group said it was not the first time; so they could have been testing a new strategy to use against our enemies?
The one I read had the pilot being interviewed and talking about what he saw from his vantage point, and they also played the audio of the radio communications between the plane and carrier.

I havent went back and read it again, but it seems like I remember one of the radar guys spotting strange behavior, and then it would pop up somewhere else, and it kept doing this as they got closer to it, and eventually they were close enough that the planes could be sent up to intercept.

I do recall the pilot taking about seeing a larger 'object' just below the waters surface and this tic tac was sitting right above the water (churning water up like it was being boiled).

Old 01-03-2020, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Go for it! Sounds interesting...

Popcorn, anyone?
I just posted it to the military board, here is the link.

//www.city-data.com/forum/milit...l#post57002124
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal