U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-06-2020, 10:12 PM

3,314 posts, read 3,423,687 times

Advertisements

According to some people, the Germans developed saucers in the last years of the war and moved them to Antarctica. Hunting for them and routing them out from there was the reason for the Admiral Byrd trip to Antarctica with so many ships and equipment. There was far too much equipment for merely a surveying expedition, even in those days.

So, I am leaning towards these craft are quite possibly Earth-based craft which have been developed over the years and are now pretty mature.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2020, 11:47 PM

13,453 posts, read 3,548,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
According to some people, the Germans developed saucers in the last years of the war and moved them to Antarctica. Hunting for them and routing them out from there was the reason for the Admiral Byrd trip to Antarctica with so many ships and equipment. There was far too much equipment for merely a surveying expedition, even in those days.

So, I am leaning towards these craft are quite possibly Earth-based craft which have been developed over the years and are now pretty mature.
Apparently there is more going on out in Antarctica than we know about! Ive read some interesting things in the past, like how commercial aircraft are not permitted in the area, and photography in certain areas is prohibited, other stuff like that...has to be 'something' out there...right?

Old 01-07-2020, 08:20 AM

5,007 posts, read 3,145,887 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Apparently there is more going on out in Antarctica than we know about! Ive read some interesting things in the past, like how commercial aircraft are not permitted in the area, and photography in certain areas is prohibited, other stuff like that...has to be 'something' out there...right?
Classic case of garbage in garbage out. The Admiral Byrd diaries which you have posted here before are a fraud. Admiral Byrd had been to Antarctica before and apparently had an interest in it.

https://video.nationalgeographic.com...c-7b2f7bce0000

There is no proof that the Nazi's had any more than plans for a saucer or that it would even work. There is no evidence of a large Nazi base in Antarctica and it would be a hard place to build a large base while also being incredibly hard to keep a secret during prior to and during WWII let alone afterwards. This is all fairy tales for children and not what this forum is about. I want to know the truth, not read fairy tales or just go on with people spewing whatever they find on the internet here. People can search the internet on their own and find all of this. This brings nothing new or interesting to the table.

Old 01-10-2020, 08:18 PM

1,771 posts, read 720,926 times
I don't know much about this publication, but let's wait and see.

US Navy confirms it has another video of Nimitz UFO encounter yet to be released

The Navy said the video of the USS Nimitz UFO has been classified "secret". A former US Air Force intelligence expert has since told Daily Star Online this video could be "clearer" and at least "10 minutes long"

BySimon GreenVideo News Editor
12:00, 10 JAN 2020

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/wei...imitz-21253169

Old 01-11-2020, 12:10 AM

3,314 posts, read 3,423,687 times
also on The Vice

Quote:
“As in the case involving UAPs, I can only hope that the inconsistent message is due to the benign results of a large and cumbersome bureaucracy and not something more nefarious like a cover-up or deliberate misinformation campaign,” Elizondo added.

Elizondo, who resigned from the Pentagon in 2017, said that he is “not able to comment further on the existence of a longer video due to my obligations involving my NDA with the Government and the fact that I am no longer employed with the U.S. Government. However, as I stated before, people should not be surprised by the revelation that other videos exist and at greater length"
Quote:
There is no proof that the Nazi's had any more than plans for a saucer or that it would even work. There is no evidence of a large Nazi base in Antarctica
There are photos of the German saucers. It is historical fact that Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica with a huge fleet, far larger than was necessary for surveying as the official reason given. Believe what you want.

Old 01-11-2020, 06:01 PM

5,007 posts, read 3,145,887 times
Quote:
also on The Vice

There are photos of the German saucers.
Where?

Quote:
It is historical fact that Admiral Byrd went to Antarctica with a huge fleet, far larger than was necessary for surveying as the official reason given. Believe what you want.
How do you know? Have you ever been to Antarctica paul? Why does that even matter though. It is not proof of Nazi's being there. There is no proof of a Nazi base down there.

Who would seclude themselves for 70 years without any defectors or kids running away to get laid. How would they get food?

Old 01-11-2020, 08:07 PM

4,087 posts, read 2,142,282 times
Quote:
Cool video!

It sounds pretty standard as far as military encountering UFOs though, the pilots, radar guys, and others that see these things, are very quickly debriefed and some even forced to sign documents promising to never talk about it. Sounds like the ships CO contacted ' agency that deals with UFOs' and they take the ball from there.(the COs may not necessarily know what this agency is, but they DO know who to contact if the need arises).

They are not that far from southern CA, so its not a stretch that this agency could have guys helicoptered out to the carrier to retrieve the hard drives and documents, once they start hearing the crew and pilots talking about it.

Its said there is an underwater base just off the CA coast, if this true, this 'agency' would likely have an office in SoCal, My guess is they are connected with the NRO, so they would have access to the ultra high end equipment, spy satellites, etc.

Imo, the best way to get more information on this, is to find out what this Govt agency is, that would provide alot of answers just finding that out, there has to be people out there that know about this agency, its likely it was formed in the early 50s. Im not sure how to go about searching for an agency like this though, anyone have any ideas?
I just watched the entire podcast with David Fravor. He specifically said that there were no "Men in Black" who came and confiscated video, debriefed, etc. There apparently is a debriefing after every flight, but he sent one of his junior pilots to handle standard internal briefing. There was no MIB occurrence or briefing.

lf you haven't watched the video from end to end, it's pretty interesting. Jeremy Corbell is a bit irritating (to me) but Fravor is quite interesting. Hopefully he's not pushing the To The Stars Academy thing just because he works there. He doesn't seem the type to do that.

Old 01-11-2020, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I just watched the entire podcast with David Fravor. He specifically said that there were no "Men in Black" who came and confiscated video, debriefed, etc. There apparently is a debriefing after every flight, but he sent one of his junior pilots to handle standard internal briefing. There was no MIB occurrence or briefing.

lf you haven't watched the video from end to end, it's pretty interesting. Jeremy Corbell is a bit irritating (to me) but Fravor is quite interesting. Hopefully he's not pushing the To The Stars Academy thing just because he works there. He doesn't seem the type to do that.
I used to think Tom Delonge was going to have a positive impact on how Govt treats this subject, but to be honest, the more I hear about 'To the Stars', the more I start to believe they were created for a specific purpose, ( I think they are slowly and methodically drip feeding information, so the public will believe when they announce there is an off planet threat)

Old 01-12-2020, 04:08 PM

4,087 posts, read 2,142,282 times
Quote:
I used to think Tom Delonge was going to have a positive impact on how Govt treats this subject, but to be honest, the more I hear about 'To the Stars', the more I start to believe they were created for a specific purpose, ( I think they are slowly and methodically drip feeding information, so the public will believe when they announce there is an off planet threat)
I think TTSA would be more credible without Tom DeLonge. Honestly, I'd never heard of him or his rock group before all the Nimitz stuff came out, but he just seems out of place in the entire subject. I get that he's been interested most of his life, but he doesn't bring any technical capability to the table like all the rest do. Somehow though, he apparently was able to get on Podesta's calendar. Is Podesta starstruck?

Old 01-13-2020, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
I think TTSA would be more credible without Tom DeLonge. Honestly, I'd never heard of him or his rock group before all the Nimitz stuff came out, but he just seems out of place in the entire subject. I get that he's been interested most of his life, but he doesn't bring any technical capability to the table like all the rest do. Somehow though, he apparently was able to get on Podesta's calendar. Is Podesta starstruck?
I liked Blink 182 at one time, but its one of those groups that are meant for a certain age range, once you get older, you loose interest in them, I dont even listen to old Blink music anymore. (although thats mostly because it reminds me of an ex girlfriend years ago) lol

IF TTSA was created to be a 'tool', Tom Delonge would be the perfect fit, many younger people like him and will like TTSA just because he is associated with it, they are also pretty likely to believe anything Delonge says too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or