U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2020, 01:38 PM

992 posts, read 684,497 times

Advertisements

What do scientists think of AATIP, Majestic 12, Phoenix Lights, and other countries' sightings?

For the love of you know who. Our scientists do not know it all, nor do our astronomers. They are not gods.

They are constantly learning just as we are. They are dumbfounded when they find new solar systems, suns, stars, moons that can support life, and goldilocks zones. Some things that shouldn't exist in the universe based on all their education, simply do because they do not have 100% certainty how physics and biology works elsewhere. And they shouldn't.

If I recall correctly, the Nimitz or Tic Tac event happened right near Guadelupe off the coast of Baja California. This island for some reason has high levels of EMF which attracts a lot of sharks. Local Mexican fishermen in Guadelupe have seen orbs and aerial phenomena that have mimicked what the navy pilots saw. i an certainly understand it hard to trust the source today more than ever (from politics) but these people have no incentive whatsoever. They are more at risk of losing their careers and close relationships. So, so many people report these sightings worldwide. It is not just in the U.S.A., or Mexico. If it clucks, looks like, and walks like a chicken, you don't need a group of scientists' affirmation. Military pilots accounts are more credible than a 3rd hand-account from a scientist. You know what it is and what you saw; a UFO, USO or UAP.

Last edited by frankrj; 01-13-2020 at 01:49 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2020, 10:32 PM

3,314 posts, read 3,423,687 times
Quote:
If it clucks, looks like, and walks like a chicken, you don't need a group of scientists' affirmation.
Well, some of us do.... not me, but some of us and they are the ones who want to keep everyone else under control. The time for fighting back against this insidious trend is now (or soon).

I also agree with this too.
Quote:
Our scientists do not know it all, nor do our astronomers. They are not gods.
However, power corrupts and when people look up to a group then they become more powerful and pompous. Like doctors, lawyers,etc

But, like politicians, cracks in their armour become evident and they eventually fall.

I think you need different people in an organisation because they appeal to and are friends with similar people who can get things done. So a pop star might know other people with money perhaps. A military man will know other military men and can open doors that a would be closed to a pop star for example.

Many of these organisations like to tell us they are working hard to bring technology to the people. Steven Greer did the same thing. They employ experts and study the technology but nothing comes out, it is all a sham to gain credibility and more money. Some things should belong to the people and free energy is one of them.

I suspect TTSA is a disinformation vehicle.

Old 01-13-2020, 11:35 PM

13,453 posts, read 3,548,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
What do scientists think of AATIP, Majestic 12, Phoenix Lights, and other countries' sightings?

For the love of you know who. Our scientists do not know it all, nor do our astronomers. They are not gods.

They are constantly learning just as we are. They are dumbfounded when they find new solar systems, suns, stars, moons that can support life, and goldilocks zones. Some things that shouldn't exist in the universe based on all their education, simply do because they do not have 100% certainty how physics and biology works elsewhere. And they shouldn't.

If I recall correctly, the Nimitz or Tic Tac event happened right near Guadelupe off the coast of Baja California. This island for some reason has high levels of EMF which attracts a lot of sharks. Local Mexican fishermen in Guadelupe have seen orbs and aerial phenomena that have mimicked what the navy pilots saw. i an certainly understand it hard to trust the source today more than ever (from politics) but these people have no incentive whatsoever. They are more at risk of losing their careers and close relationships. So, so many people report these sightings worldwide. It is not just in the U.S.A., or Mexico. If it clucks, looks like, and walks like a chicken, you don't need a group of scientists' affirmation. Military pilots accounts are more credible than a 3rd hand-account from a scientist. You know what it is and what you saw; a UFO, USO or UAP.
I can understand why there is so much secrecy associated with this, just imagine how a president or official trying to explain what these things are, where they come from, what their intentions are, plus, not only is that a huge deal, coming to the realization that there are much more advanced civilizations out there, it makes you wonder where we as humans really are on the totem pole.

For all we know, human could have been created as food source, like a herd of cattle for them! How do you explain that to people, or to your kids? It could knock the human race down to the level of roaches, depending on our 'significance' in the larger picture.

Old Yesterday, 10:24 AM

5,006 posts, read 3,145,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
There are photos of the German saucers.
Where are these pictures paul?

Quote:
Well, some of us do.... not me, but some of us and they are the ones who want to keep everyone else under control. The time for fighting back against this insidious trend is now (or soon).
Nobody knows it all paul. Period. But you are not interested in the truth. You are not looking for truth, you just throw enough **** against the wall and hope something will still.

Like look where you are saying people are not telling you things to keep everyone else under control. This is all just fantasy. You have nothing to support it nor are you interested in finding anything to support it.

Quote:

I also agree with this too.
However, power corrupts and when people look up to a group then they become more powerful and pompous. Like doctors, lawyers,etc
WOW, there it is. You have a problem with educated people. That explains a lot about you...

Quote:
But, like politicians, cracks in their armour become evident and they eventually fall.
People have been throwing this nonsense at the walls for over half a century and there are no cracks in the armor. People are still throwing the same **** they were throwing 20 and 30 years ago sure it proves something but nothing ever comes of it.

Quote:
I think you need different people in an organisation because they appeal to and are friends with similar people who can get things done. So a pop star might know other people with money perhaps. A military man will know other military men and can open doors that a would be closed to a pop star for example.

Many of these organisations like to tell us they are working hard to bring technology to the people. Steven Greer did the same thing. They employ experts and study the technology but nothing comes out, it is all a sham to gain credibility and more money. Some things should belong to the people and free energy is one of them.
This actually sounds like the ancient aliens shtick. Promise there is evidence, get money and nothing comes of it for over half a century.

Quote:
I suspect TTSA is a disinformation vehicle.
I suspect you are a disinformation vehicle working for the CCP to deflect away from the Chinese concentration camps and the human rights violations in Hong Kong.

Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM

13,453 posts, read 3,548,578 times
Did anyone else see the NY post article today? Navy says releasing the rest of the 'tic tac' UFO footage, would cause grave damage to the national security of the United states.

Whenever I hear that phrase "Would cause damage to national security", I often wonder if they are referring to the security of the US Govt, or the security of the nation itself, I dont believe the two are mutually exclusive!

Old Today, 05:40 PM

992 posts, read 684,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I can understand why there is so much secrecy associated with this, just imagine how a president or official trying to explain what these things are, where they come from, what their intentions are, plus, not only is that a huge deal, coming to the realization that there are much more advanced civilizations out there, it makes you wonder where we as humans really are on the totem pole.

For all we know, human could have been created as food source, like a herd of cattle for them! How do you explain that to people, or to your kids? It could knock the human race down to the level of roaches, depending on our 'significance' in the larger picture.
From interviews, other countries citizens seem to have little problem with advanced life existing elsewhere. U.S. centric news plays the opposite side to keep it under wraps.

I say the odds are pretty good we are low on the totem pole to other extraterrestial bi-pedal life forms.

Do you think they have people who are bipolar, racists, rape, murder their own species, have addictive behavior to drugs, phobias, have hot dog eating contests, drink to get drunk, and so on? yeah, so we have a long way to go brother into maturing.

Old Today, 06:51 PM

5,006 posts, read 3,145,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankrj View Post
Do you think they have people who are bipolar, racists, rape, murder their own species, have addictive behavior to drugs, phobias, have hot dog eating contests, drink to get drunk, and so on? yeah, so we have a long way to go brother into maturing.
When you have to just make up a lot of **** without anything to go on at all then you know it is just a fantasy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or