Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2014, 08:42 PM

5 posts, read 6,630 times

Advertisements

i've tried using it for health money and love and no luck. does LOA respond to thoughts or feelings?

how do you know that u've gotten it to work?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2014, 11:50 PM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,991 times
yes, I am convinced that this law works for me, whether I intend it to or not., the things we focus on, the things we wish for, the things we work for eventually come true. In my experience these things take a few years to unfold. Whether our thoughts and wishes and actions are conscious or not, the things we focus on eventually become our reality.it has worked for me in vocation, life, and love.

Old 09-27-2014, 08:29 AM

5 posts, read 6,630 times
how do u know its working?
i have health issues that LOA hasn't solve and money issues

Old 09-27-2014, 08:39 AM

428 posts, read 643,522 times
In my opinion--which is worth what you paid for it, lol---the loa has been working with you right along even if you haven't been aware of it.

If what one focuses on grows, then one may want to focus on the GOOD health you enjoy, and the money you DO have which allows you to eat or live inside with indoor plumbing, as opposed to focusing on your poor health issues or the feeling of not enough money.
by being focused on "not enough" you draw more 'not enough' to you.
focusing on the moments of good health causes that to grow. so even if your entire body hurts, maybe focus on that big toe which feels just fine.
it sounds lame, doesn't it?

But heck, it works for me. I am in remission from my rare and aggressive cancer, which cost me my business and home, but I've never been happier.
Have you read Ask and it is Given yet?

Old 09-27-2014, 08:51 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
Haha...little do people know...the Law of Attraction is working every single second.
Whether you have good 'luck' or 'bad'....not one thing happens that we have not created
by attracting it to us.
When we finally perceive this ... oh my, does a change ever happen in our understanding of
this entire creation...and I dare say, our Creator.

In my whole life only one thing has not happened that I prayed for...and to this day I
surrender to not knowing why exactly...I have my inklings...my friend, to my amazement, still died
of ALS last year. And I will always remember this as the one thing that never came about.

(I was not in control or privy to her inner most beliefs and subconscious mind.
And her wonderful husband, an atheist, would walk in with a wheel chair when she didn't need it...
suggesting the future to her mind...right after I did a healing.
So..who is to say.
People dying in a coma on life support are a snap...you aren't battling their beliefs...."I am a bad person
and am being punished with cancer....I deserve this disease"...bla bla bla...nonsense.)

You spoke of your health...could this be useful? Watch what was programmed into your subc. mind...do
you deep down think you can not be healed?
Do you believe in a punishing God, perhaps?
Do you feel guilt about anything?
What is the 'gap'....what could be the doubt, shame, block, that is stopping the healing?

What do you think you are doing wrong to not have money flow to you?

Look inside yourself...you actually know the answer...what is the block?
Btw, are you having colon issues?

I wish you the best of outcomes, bmnott. xxoo

Your name here suggests something, I might add...not a name I would have chosen.

Old 09-27-2014, 09:01 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,375,370 times
And PS....LOA is completely responding to our thoughts and feelings!

This does suggest you have not done your work, research, study, reading, lessons, testing,
experimenting on the subject.
Start small...ask or believe you are going to find that book, say, you've been
looking for in Used Book stores for cheap...babysteps.
Gain trust, faith, belief and confidence.

Old 09-27-2014, 09:17 AM

1,474 posts, read 2,299,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmnott View Post
how do u know its working?
i have health issues that LOA hasn't solve and money issues
Health issues solved through becoming obsessed, interested, and seriously dedicated to optimal nutrition whole foods and several hours per day at the gym.

Regarding Money issues, in my case, my wish may be the opposite of the norm which is SIMPLIFICATION and downsizing every aspect of my life. Freedom comes with simplification.

Love appears at the doorstep when we follow our passion in life and are fit & healthy & true to ourselves.

Old 09-27-2014, 10:31 AM

3,751 posts, read 7,671,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmnott View Post
i've tried using it for health money and love and no luck. does LOA respond to thoughts or feelings?

how do you know that u've gotten it to work?
Thoughts AND feelings. The thoughts are what you focus upon, your desires. The feelings are the force that brings it to you or keeps you from it.

LoA is working all the time, be it what you want or what you don't want.
If you are always telling yourself, 'I don't want to be sick any more.' And you feel frustrated with the illness, you won't get better.

Don't give your health issue any attention mentally or emotionally. Physically, yes, you need your doctors and medications etc. but what is key is your emotion.

I use an 'I AM' board. Which is an example of knowing it works.
I write on the board what 'I am' even if I am not currently 'there' or 'that'.
I was burned out of the job I had, so I wrote on the board 'I am employed at a job that I love, where I can use my skills, and offers things I need.'
It took 2-3 months, but as I walked out of my art class, on the bulletin board was a flyer for a job working at a screenprinting shop. I went and applied that day, Friday and got called in for an interview on Monday. Got a call on Tuesday to start work the following week.

Things can take time. Depending on the request, it can be days or weeks. The Universe needs to line things up to bring you your desire.

Now your quandary is quite common. As a manifeststion coach, I encounter those who really want the laws to work in their favor, but are being unknowingly counter-productive in their efforts. It can be a task to find what is blocking them from their desires, and why they cannot raise thier vibration.
Usually it is in thier thinking, their internal dialog, which then has an effect on their emotion. For others it is a matter of believability. They want it to work, but have doubts. Can't have doubts.
And of course there are those that have all of that.
There are also very important 'steps' being missed in some cases.
I spoke with someone recently that knew the concept of LoA, but only a very few key aspects. The major one that was missing was the 'gratitude ritual'. I was a bit surprised really as every source on LoA speaks of having gratitude.
One needs to start their day with joy and that is accomplished by acknowledging and expressing the things we are grateful for every day, in the morning as we wake up and get our day started.
I'm grateful to be alive, for my friends and family, for the roof over my head and the food in my kitchen.
You could be pouring a cup of tea, 'I am grateful for this warm cup of tea and the bees that provide me with this honey to sweeten it.'
Gratitude for the simple things, gratitude for the personal things, gratitude for the things that often get overlooked.

Old 09-27-2014, 12:47 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,251,926 times
I don't use it as a I want a BMW and expect a BMW. What I found in my life is like draws like. When I went through a very time in my life, all sorts of bad stuff kept happening. I mean -- jeez, can't I get a break?

As I was talking it over via email with someone she told me that she'd allow me to vent, say whatever I needed, but each email had to end with three good things -- and they couldn't be the same good things.

At first it was so hard, because it felt like I was going from calamity to calamity. As we went on it got easier, and it dragged me from the mire. Not because the bad was over, but because I could finally see that it had never been as bad as I had thought.

Which made my life much easier, as I could deal with the bad as it came.

Old 09-27-2014, 01:24 PM

6,219 posts, read 5,940,900 times
I don't believe in a Law of Attraction, but I'll say this: If you don't believe you'll get that job, guess what ... you probably won't get it because potential employers will pick up on your negativity. If you don't believe you'll get better from your medical challenges, you'll be less likely to heal and recover. If you think you look like a toad, you'll be less likely to project desirability and positive characteristics to that Person Of The Appropriate Sex you meet at the corner bar/coffee shop/supermarket.

And that's all in our heads ... no quasi-mystical laws required. If you see your life as the outcome of the choices you can make, you will succeed; if you view yourself as a victim that Bad S**t happens to, nothing good will come of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal