Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-03-2019, 12:17 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Nuforc had computer software problems and has been down since early Oct, they just posted all the reports from the remainder of Oct up thru end of November, as I was reading thru them all, I noticed a couple things that was being reported over and over again, across the country...

The first thing was the huge increase in 'cigar and cylinder' shaped objects, and almost every report had the same details, the witness's would suddenly see a long cigar shaped object sitting motionless in the sky, and it would vanish into thin air within about 10 seconds time.

***There was one extraordinary report from OR, where a man saw a white cylinder, flying at about 200ft, right over his house, moving very slowly, he said it was about 800ft long, no wings or appendages, with rows of windows along the side, no markings, no vapor or exhaust trail and NO SOUND whatsoever...he said as soon as he saw this, he pulled out his phone and started recording video, it took a few minutes to fly over and go out of sight, but he says when he went to play the video back, it was just video of the clear blue sky (no aircraft at all).

Another thing was with many sightings, immediately after the UAP vanishes or takes off, there are numerous helicopters in the area, circling the location where the craft was seen hovering, the strange thing about these, the helicopters are real (man made, some are obviously military), but its how quick they are in the area that is interesting.

Finally, Ive noticed this before as well, alot of times witnesses that file a report, will say they were in traffic or a place where other people are around them and the UAP can be clearly seen in the sky, (there are some instances where witness will say other people stop and look up), but usually its ONLY the witness that observes the UAP. One lady reported a couple months back, she was at a soccer game for her kids and saw a cylinder shaped craft sitting motionless in the sky very low, but when she attempted to point it out to other people, everyone around her was acting as if it was a normal thing to see, almost oblivious to it. She couldnt understand their behavior. ( I believe she also tried to take pics or video of it with her phone, but either the phone malfunctioned or it didnt recognize the object, Id have to read the report again to be sure on this detail but it was something like this).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2019, 05:26 PM

24,388 posts, read 23,044,056 times
They have what are basically dirigibles they use to keep an eye in the sky at all times. I imagine they have cloaking technology now to make them more or less invisible from view barring glitches.

Old 12-17-2019, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
They have what are basically dirigibles they use to keep an eye in the sky at all times. I imagine they have cloaking technology now to make them more or less invisible from view barring glitches.
Yes, I have heard about those before, they use them in addition to drones. however this does not explain why military helicopters or jets would be sent to the area they are in, nor could they perform some of the maneuvers that witnesses report.

Old 12-18-2019, 10:10 AM

12,958 posts, read 9,473,611 times
Has there been an uptick in sightings of "Tic-Tac" type UFOs since the Navy fighter footage and reports have been released?

Speaking of those reports - I wonder if there have been other sightings from fighters and carriers that have not been released.

Old 12-18-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Has there been an uptick in sightings of "Tic-Tac" type UFOs since the Navy fighter footage and reports have been released?

Speaking of those reports - I wonder if there have been other sightings from fighters and carriers that have not been released.
Reports of tic tac or cigar shaped craft have always been pretty numerous.

And yes, there has been quite a few reports from aircraft carriers and fighter jets, I believe you can use a filter and search for these types on reports on MUFON and NUFORC.

Old 12-19-2019, 06:31 AM

22,913 posts, read 28,249,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
How do you know that?

Old 12-19-2019, 07:39 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
How do you know that?
From the patent. /s
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal