Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 10:38 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
None. That is why I think this report of an article in a newspaper is not a real or accurate story. But since we have not seen it since it is probably an even bigger hint that is was not real.

So? Does it prove that it was an extraterrestrial craft because it was classified? Guess what, I was infantry in the US Army. I got the equivalent of a secret clearance as did everyone in my unit. No secrets, no aliens....

Yet no proof of intelligent extraterrestrial life...

None of this is proof at all. Almost all of it debunked. I ask for evidence because I want to see actual evidence. There is none.
So what were they then? If they flew right over the Whitehouse, and were smart enough to vanish before the fighters intercepted them...there are only a couple possibilities.

Looking back, we know the US or any other country didnt have aircraft like that, so again...who did they belong to?

Regarding the top secret clearance, surely you are aware there are many levels of secrecy, just an example, if there was 1-10 secrecy levels...the details about these aircraft and their pilots would be at level 11. (only a select few are privy to this level of secrecy). Hillary Clinton is said to be one of these select few. Lawrence Rockefeller tried to get her to reveal these secrets to him for many years (had to be some reason he thought she was privy to the information).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 05:27 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,121,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Yes, I've seen a few YT videos of some that are custom hobby UFO drones. As I recall, the propellers were pretty quiet. One was equipped with a light pointed to the ground, no doubt a "teleporting beam". People out for an evening stroll seemed slightly alarmed. When it gets to be twilight or dark, you can't really tell the size was fairly small against the sky.

The military is working with microdrones in sizes that mimic medium to large flying insects. Pretty sure you're right that the ADIFO won't likely catch on in any major way. As you mention, smaller seems to be the current trend.

The only ads I saw in the link was for Lincoln Aviator, DremelLabs, and a Disney European Cruise.
Back in the 1980's I was told about some testing our government was doing with cannons made by the Tround company. Supposedly they were testing one pound triangular iron bullets fired at velocities of 5,000 to 6,000 ft/second. I cannot find any information on those projectiles. I did find this old film of the company that used round projectiles in a triangular cartridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTh0EMAH99A

My point, I guess, is that we are always experimenting and companies, that want to do business with us, are also experimenting.

As far as secrete UFO research it is hard to say if our government did not use UFO's as disinformation for our enemies. I am in favor of anything that keeps us one step ahead.

Old 12-13-2019, 05:39 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,483,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
So what were they then? If they flew right over the Whitehouse, and were smart enough to vanish before the fighters intercepted them...there are only a couple possibilities.

Looking back, we know the US or any other country didnt have aircraft like that, so again...who did they belong to?

Regarding the top secret clearance, surely you are aware there are many levels of secrecy, just an example, if there was 1-10 secrecy levels...the details about these aircraft and their pilots would be at level 11. (only a select few are privy to this level of secrecy). Hillary Clinton is said to be one of these select few. Lawrence Rockefeller tried to get her to reveal these secrets to him for many years (had to be some reason he thought she was privy to the information).
It is very amusing that you want to use science when you think it to your benefit but ignore science when inconvenient. It is funny that you ask questions but refuse to answer them. This is not honest debate. This is not the search for the truth. If all you are looking for is aliens you will find aliens. But I am looking for the truth.

This "event" has no meaning to me. I do not know what to think of it other than mass hysteresis and I do not care. Even if the events were exactly like the reports it is in no way proof, or even evidence, of intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth. Can you tie it to intelligent extraterrestrial life visiting the Earth? OH, that is right, you do not answer questions, you just ignore deflect and ask questions. This is because you are not seeking the truth.

Old 12-13-2019, 09:44 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Back in the 1980's I was told about some testing our government was doing with cannons made by the Tround company. Supposedly they were testing one pound triangular iron bullets fired at velocities of 5,000 to 6,000 ft/second. I cannot find any information on those projectiles. I did find this old film of the company that used round projectiles in a triangular cartridge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTh0EMAH99A

My point, I guess, is that we are always experimenting and companies, that want to do business with us, are also experimenting.

As far as secrete UFO research it is hard to say if our government did not use UFO's as disinformation for our enemies. I am in favor of anything that keeps us one step ahead.
We do know this for a fact, CIA and others in aircraft industry, admit to using 'UFOs' to cover up secret projects they were working on. I do not disagree on this, it makes perfect sense to do that...

However, when they do this, usually an aircraft that has many of the same characteristics of those reported in the 'UFO reports' become public at some point, a good example is the stealth bomber, lots of people reported it as a 'UFO' before we knew it existed, but when it was officially released and became public knowledge, it was easy to see why it had been reported as a UFO.

If 'UFO reports' today are describing craft that can operate totally silent, cloak themselves, hover in place, and be all sorts of strange shapes...according to history, we should be seeing some aircraft that match those same descriptions being used by govt or military....so far, this has not been the case though, the most advanced fighter plane is currently the F35, it is extremely loud, and has the same basic shape of an airplane, so this would not be what was reported as a 'UFO', the capabilities,design and characteristics do not match up, not even remotely close.

Old 12-13-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
However, when they do this, usually an aircraft that has many of the same characteristics of those reported in the 'UFO reports' become public at some point, a good example is the stealth bomber, lots of people reported it as a 'UFO' before we knew it existed, but when it was officially released and became public knowledge, it was easy to see why it had been reported as a UFO.
When they do this they publicize all sorts of sightings and theories. Not just ones that match what they are working on. What would be the point?

UFO reports are not reliable. Eyewitness testimony is not reliable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChgPk2OiZCw

We know these things. Yet every thing proves that they are UFO's to you, even the things that prove they are not. You have a conclusion and everything supports your conclusion.

Old 12-13-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Guard View Post
UFO reports are not reliable. Eyewitness testimony is not reliable.
Your YouTube video supports the high school skit we were given back in the 1960's to demonstrate how eyewitness testimony is unreliable. As I said in another thread; we were told to report to the auditorium and bring a pencil and paper. They had sat up the stage with kids playing shop keepers and a banker. A kid runs in with a banana in hand and demands them to turn over the money. Of course they handed the bandit bags with big dollar signs on them. Then, immediately after the 'robber' runs offstage our principal ask us to write down what we just witnessed; without talking to our friends. He had our descriptions collected and only a small fraction of the students got it right. Many of us, including me, got it wrong. Many of us were simply not paying attention to what was happening on stage. Some of us described the 'gun' the robber was carrying. Some of us got the sex of the robber and store keepers/banker wrong. Some got the clothing wrong and the size and race of the all that participated.

Ever since I have questioned much of what we take for granted. Once we write it down or tell what we witnessed to another; we can also alter what we just saw. They can alter what they just heard. Then there are politics and what they consider real reasons to alter the information. It is the reason so many of us have similar, but different, last names. Old poll or head counters did not even write down the names until their horses carried them back to their office. Some of them could not spell and some of us could not spell - the old days had no spell check.

All of that said; we must always question the source. If we did not we would be no different than the old lynch mobs that we so despise today! Even if it is not convicting an innocent; it can still lead to butchering the truth.

Old 12-13-2019, 11:38 AM

15,637 posts, read 26,242,236 times
But it says right on the documents that this is unevaluated information. So someone took the report and filed it.

That’s it. It’s not proof. It’s someone saying something, someone writing it down and filing it.

On MeTV, they’ve been running Barney Miller. One of the things about Barney Miller is that it’s one of the few cop shows the cops really liked, mainly because it was far more the reality of the police business then other cop shows.

On one episode Ron Harris comes back into the squad room drunk from losing a court case. Wojo looks at Barney and asks don’t we have to write a report on this, and Barney says yes we do. Then Wojo says but then what? Barney says, then we file it ...here. Knowing full well no one’s going to go through those files and find it, it’s just going to be lost, especially after Yemana’s filing system.

That’s exactly what this is.

Old 12-13-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
But it says right on the documents that this is unevaluated information. So someone took the report and filed it.
It states on the document that it is a report about an article in a Viennese newspaper Die Presse. It does not validate or support the information. It just does a quick summation of it that is it.

Why would someone do this? To keep their Government job, possibly in Vienna!

Old 12-13-2019, 12:27 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
At one point in time, so called ETs have stood next to our ancestors and taught and guided them about how to build things, how to tell time, and showed them where they came from.

There are many carvings, drawings of ancient aliens being the God that taught the people everything and the people referred them as star people.

One such example is the Dogon Tribe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people

They were taught for hundreds or even thousands of years that the were created by these star people and they originate from the Sirius Star system. Now, There are actually 2 Stars, it wasn't known that there was a 2nd star until recently with higher powered telescope. Scientists only recently found that Sirius consist of 2 stars. A main star and Sirius B, a dwarf star that orbits Sirius A.

The interesting thing is these Dogon People knew about Sirius B since they were told hundreds or thousands of years ago that their God came from Sirius B.

These people have remained isolated and more of the same in the Congos and they knew about Sirius B with no technology and no knowledge of science.

You see, ETs have been to earth for thousands or even millions of years. Humans today were not the product of natural evolution but crafted and selected creation of higher beings. The evidence is everywhere if you do the detective work and have a good scientific background.

Old 12-13-2019, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
At one point in time, so called ETs have stood next to our ancestors and taught and guided them about how to build things, how to tell time, and showed them where they came from.

There are many carvings, drawings of ancient aliens being the God that taught the people everything and the people referred them as star people.

One such example is the Dogon Tribe: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogon_people

They were taught for hundreds or even thousands of years that the were created by these star people and they originate from the Sirius Star system. Now, There are actually 2 Stars, it wasn't known that there was a 2nd star until recently with higher powered telescope. Scientists only recently found that Sirius consist of 2 stars. A main star and Sirius B, a dwarf star that orbits Sirius A.

The interesting thing is these Dogon People knew about Sirius B since they were told hundreds or thousands of years ago that their God came from Sirius B.

These people have remained isolated and more of the same in the Congos and they knew about Sirius B with no technology and no knowledge of science.

You see, ETs have been to earth for thousands or even millions of years. Humans today were not the product of natural evolution but crafted and selected creation of higher beings. The evidence is everywhere if you do the detective work and have a good scientific background.
No; I do not see anything! Many of your Dogon belief's are not our belief's today. Like circumcision or a woman does not move in with her husband until she bears the first child. You overlook all the negative points of their belief's and focus on only what you want us to believe.

Also most of their teachings were passed down word of mouth and subject to alteration over the years. It makes for a great story; but stories are not fact.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal