U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2019, 12:25 PM

80,952 posts, read 73,997,511 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cethtot;
Now I practice daily, sitting in the shopping center of Moscow, and giving out energy kisses or just touching the female sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
Any kind of touching, including energetic, that is not expressly and openly requested, is a violation of the other person's space and therefore a perversion of one's natural talents.
This is important; ethical guidelines need to be observed, otherwise you can cause a lot of problems. When you're working with energy, a strong moral/ethical compass is essential to observe.

It's not that it's "illegal" in the West, or anywhere else; it's that it's considered unethical, depending on how this ability or "technique" used.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2019, 12:50 AM

38 posts, read 3,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I don't think it's that simple, but thanks for trying to explain. I think the sweet, loving energy needs to be generated first, then somehow it's projected onto another person.
A living person radiates energy into space, as surplus. Through the eyes, palms of the hands, soles of the feet. If necessary, chakra fields also work. Who has what emphasis, priority in energy production. I have a mental, mental in other words. I read a lot, so my imagination is very developed and I can imagine something. What I’ve been doing since childhood, children's fantasies of beautiful, good. He imagined how I would behave in the place of a book hero.

At the age of puberty, other fantasies went, and the fact that sex was not available to me until the age of 20 gave these energies enough power to be noticed by those at the top (not people). Turned on their curation. A little sex - a lot of children, or rather, more powerful energy.
Emotions are important with a low-power source, a strong enough thought.

Old 12-26-2019, 01:22 AM

38 posts, read 3,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
This is important; ethical guidelines need to be observed, otherwise you can cause a lot of problems. When you're working with energy, a strong moral/ethical compass is essential to observe.

It's not that it's "illegal" in the West, or anywhere else; it's that it's considered unethical, depending on how this ability or "technique" used.
People always get involved, even if they don’t want it. Your thought about some kind of politics is already going as good or bad to him. Your evil thought is on someone who has interfered with you on the road or at work already working. Your sexual energy on some show also goes somewhere. A man always gives up energy in one form or another - if he does not give up, there is stagnation, self-poisoning. He must give, and can receive. A man is like a cow that gives milk. A person who knows and understands this does not waste energy but gives love to his neighbor.
I boldly look into their eyes, my intentions are pure. I do not want sex from them. I still have to leave some intrusive, ignore. While I'm in yoga, I'm alone.
*This is mostly an advertisement for bioenergy. Science says that it is not, and I show that it is.

Sometimes, yes, I cross ethical standards. I have to do it. And then I understand what it is for. With physical sex, there is also an exchange of different programs. (Therefore, you can not only become infected with the disease, but also get a bad program as a bad habit). When energy is also an exchange of programs, more precisely, the transfer of programs from me.
Development programs, help programs if I need to; program flyer invitations to my egregor - you can refuse.

I read to Diana Fortune that if necessary, you can call the heavenly police. Do not think that there, in the energy state, in the subtle energies there is no anarchy. And if someone is not immediately punished, no one will escape punishment. There is no freedom, as you may think. And I, in the framework of my behavior, also imprisoned in certain fetters of obligations, although I have some rights that are greater than other people.
I am 61 years old. Brought up on the Soviet humanistic culture. Which did not have the main negative characters. All the heroes were good, doing good and patriots. And robbers, thieves and killers have always been negative. And in space we had friendly meetings. Therefore, sometimes I need to step over, even mentally, to do, for example, kill a bad person. He hasn’t killed anyone yet. But the check was like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal