U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2019, 05:48 PM

9 posts, read 1,426 times

Advertisements

Let's connect--or if you're not comfortable discussing things in public, shoot me a PM...
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2019, 02:35 AM

34 posts, read 3,050 times
At 33, I found out that other people hear my thoughts. Before that, I found out that people feel a mental touch to themselves. A year later, I was in India, Pondicherry, integral yoga. This is a practice of unification of consciousness, in short. and I was told that after preparation, my area of ​​work was North America.

Old 12-23-2019, 10:34 PM

26,588 posts, read 25,267,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lll-_-l View Post
Let's connect--or if you're not comfortable discussing things in public, shoot me a PM...
You should be really good to charge money for that. I have no idea how that can't completely fry your brain after a few months. It's very draining and tiring.

If you're not good, you're a liar, charlatan, and thief.

Old 12-24-2019, 02:56 AM

Any person owns psychic energy, in one way or another. I found out about mine by chance. Now I practice daily, sitting in the shopping center of Moscow, and giving out energy kisses or just touching the female sex. (I am in Russia - this is not prohibited). When someone does not want this, she bites, hides her lips and I miss her. I also trained on live television announcers. Even on space shuttles, live performance. I do not yet receive a reciprocal feeling that I have touched. Therefore, I observe only the visual reaction of a person. You can do a little experiment on your loved one. Just imagine any physical action with him in your imagination.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:55 AM

2,845 posts, read 1,841,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cethtot View Post
Any person owns psychic energy, in one way or another. I found out about mine by chance. Now I practice daily, sitting in the shopping center of Moscow, and giving out energy kisses or just touching the female sex. (I am in Russia - this is not prohibited). When someone does not want this, she bites, hides her lips and I miss her. I also trained on live television announcers. Even on space shuttles, live performance. I do not yet receive a reciprocal feeling that I have touched. Therefore, I observe only the visual reaction of a person. You can do a little experiment on your loved one. Just imagine any physical action with him in your imagination.
Any kind of touching, including energetic, that is not expressly and openly requested, is a violation of the other person's space and therefore a perversion of one's natural talents.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:00 PM

80,924 posts, read 73,981,605 times
Quote:
At 33, I found out that other people hear my thoughts. Before that, I found out that people feel a mental touch to themselves. A year later, I was in India, Pondicherry, integral yoga. This is a practice of unification of consciousness, in short. and I was told that after preparation, my area of ​​work was North America.
What kind of "work" are you planning to do in North America? How would you get a visa to either the US or Canada? Are you from Russia originally?

Old 12-24-2019, 08:18 PM

OP, most serious practitioners of some kind of spiritual/supernatural "arts", especially the healing arts, know it's wrong to take money for it. In fact, doing healing for money can cause the "gift" of the ability to do the healing to abandon the person. This has happened, for example, to some of the Philippine "psychic surgeons" who have travelled around the US and elsewhere, charging a lot of money. Several of them have lost their ability to heal, due to getting carried away with the money they could generate. In the Philippines, they don't take money, because it's part of their "ministry". In Russia, none of the bonafide healers I've known and that the locals know, accept money, other than a token amount, like a small offering one would make in church.

It's only here in the West that people think they can take some workshops to develop such "skills", "talents" or whatever you want to call this, and then use that to make a living. I've never been to anyone who offers such "treatments", who achieved anything with their "healing" that helped anyone. They're just not good at it, so it's fraud to charge people.

Old 12-25-2019, 03:01 AM

What am I going to do in the USA?
*As a person, live and create, write, tell stories.

On a level above the Self, work with the egregors of the continent. The egregors predominantly destructive, cruel mores and customs in the history of Aboriginal people are reflected in modern history. There is an overlap of energy by this, and more energy by constructive egregors.

Yes, I am a citizen of Russia.
How I get to the USA, I don’t know.
*Back in 1994, in Stuttgart, Germany, I wrote to the American consulate about myself, my abilities - I attracted attention. Now the choice is simply presented - either I will get an American passport, or I will get a Cuban. Choice for the USA. In the second case, the US as a state will fall. In the first, having gone through publicity, perestroika, to survive, having lost Florida and something else.

About the inviolability of man - in cities, people energetically block their fields. Any strong thought about something else already affects a person. You can kill a person with a thought at a distance, you can also detonate a bomb lying somewhere in a warehouse. But all this is under the supervision of the higher Forces supervising Mankind. Governments, no - special services, the Ministry of Defense are conducting work and experiments on human exposure in all major countries.
And, how to prove the impact on a person - after all, it is not only energetic, perhaps telepathic, to throw a good or bad thought. Can be made to tell the truth. This is called encoding. To do this, you do not need the permission of another. Government givers have protection against this, but not all.
*I was on YouNow and demonstrated energy. They knew me, guessed. They imitate me.

Healers, several types. Short-term improvement, because it is not fixed in software. And because the reasons are not eliminated.
*Which at the level of the program, energy and identify problems in the history of life, and teach them to live again, but in a different version. Thus eliminating the cause.
*But, I recently learned that there are those who stop treating, and make them pray correctly, from the Soul, that is - honestly. Man with his pure long appeal ...
(To be honest, I'm for quick decisions, sorry, smile).

I am a frank person, I can’t hide anything - my thoughts betray me.
*Normal, people try to hide their biography. Carlos Castaneda generally recommends erasing his story. But the Constructive Forces are leading me. And everything should be open.
*My short version is Jesus Christ and his 12, all this time on Earth they conduct their work as local gods.
*They have done their job and are leaving. Finally, preparing this world for destruction. But the decision was made not to destroy our race completely. Therefore, it will be limited only to economic, financial, local and civil wars. And among us there will appear people of a new race.
*And I'm one of those new local ones, and my territory is North America and the islands.

There is only one way to prove this, if I suddenly come to the Western Hemisphere. Since I’ve been living on the street for several months now, I’m a real bum, without money and a passport.
*When I was in India, I mentally, telepathically communicated with representatives of the intelligence services of different countries who followed me there.
*They know, I have repeatedly stated that I am a representative of an alien Force, you can follow me, but you can not touch. And they were invited to organize in one committee in order to work with me, or rather, on my topic - I do not communicate with them yet. Except for one case, in Delhi, in '96.
*My diary is in Russian, here Моё мировоззрение - Страница 75 - Команда Света

Google translator is already working better than before. There is also a Yandex translator who perhaps better understands Russian words. https://translate.yandex.ru/

Old 12-25-2019, 03:21 AM

How is an energy touch made to another? You simply mentally imagine any action, as you, for example, kiss a good person; or choke the bad. It helped me with the Russian mafia - in the evening, unexpectedly for myself, I introduced the leader, and began to strangle him with my hand. Moreover, saying such words - if your soldiers come to me again, I’ll just strangle you like that. It worked, and even more. The leader himself wanted to meet with me, but it was forbidden.

Old 12-25-2019, 12:23 PM

Quote:
How is an energy touch made to another? You simply mentally imagine any action, as you, for example, kiss a good person;.
I don't think it's that simple, but thanks for trying to explain. I think the sweet, loving energy needs to be generated first, then somehow it's projected onto another person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal