Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-19-2019, 04:48 PM

9 posts, read 3,820 times

Advertisements

Let's connect--or if you're not comfortable discussing things in public, shoot me a PM...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2019, 09:34 PM

32,932 posts, read 36,351,383 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lll-_-l View Post
Let's connect--or if you're not comfortable discussing things in public, shoot me a PM...
You should be really good to charge money for that. I have no idea how that can't completely fry your brain after a few months. It's very draining and tiring.

If you're not good, you're a liar, charlatan, and thief.

Old 12-24-2019, 07:55 AM

3,299 posts, read 3,025,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cethtot View Post
Any person owns psychic energy, in one way or another. I found out about mine by chance. Now I practice daily, sitting in the shopping center of Moscow, and giving out energy kisses or just touching the female sex. (I am in Russia - this is not prohibited). When someone does not want this, she bites, hides her lips and I miss her. I also trained on live television announcers. Even on space shuttles, live performance. I do not yet receive a reciprocal feeling that I have touched. Therefore, I observe only the visual reaction of a person. You can do a little experiment on your loved one. Just imagine any physical action with him in your imagination.
Any kind of touching, including energetic, that is not expressly and openly requested, is a violation of the other person's space and therefore a perversion of one's natural talents.

Old 12-24-2019, 07:00 PM

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
At 33, I found out that other people hear my thoughts. Before that, I found out that people feel a mental touch to themselves. A year later, I was in India, Pondicherry, integral yoga. This is a practice of unification of consciousness, in short. and I was told that after preparation, my area of ​​work was North America.
What kind of "work" are you planning to do in North America? How would you get a visa to either the US or Canada? Are you from Russia originally?

Old 12-24-2019, 07:18 PM

OP, most serious practitioners of some kind of spiritual/supernatural "arts", especially the healing arts, know it's wrong to take money for it. In fact, doing healing for money can cause the "gift" of the ability to do the healing to abandon the person. This has happened, for example, to some of the Philippine "psychic surgeons" who have travelled around the US and elsewhere, charging a lot of money. Several of them have lost their ability to heal, due to getting carried away with the money they could generate. In the Philippines, they don't take money, because it's part of their "ministry". In Russia, none of the bonafide healers I've known and that the locals know, accept money, other than a token amount, like a small offering one would make in church.

It's only here in the West that people think they can take some workshops to develop such "skills", "talents" or whatever you want to call this, and then use that to make a living. I've never been to anyone who offers such "treatments", who achieved anything with their "healing" that helped anyone. They're just not good at it, so it's fraud to charge people.

Old 12-25-2019, 11:23 AM

Quote:
How is an energy touch made to another? You simply mentally imagine any action, as you, for example, kiss a good person;.
I don't think it's that simple, but thanks for trying to explain. I think the sweet, loving energy needs to be generated first, then somehow it's projected onto another person.

Old 12-25-2019, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cethtot;
Now I practice daily, sitting in the shopping center of Moscow, and giving out energy kisses or just touching the female sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by irootoo View Post
Any kind of touching, including energetic, that is not expressly and openly requested, is a violation of the other person's space and therefore a perversion of one's natural talents.
This is important; ethical guidelines need to be observed, otherwise you can cause a lot of problems. When you're working with energy, a strong moral/ethical compass is essential to observe.

It's not that it's "illegal" in the West, or anywhere else; it's that it's considered unethical, depending on how this ability or "technique" used.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal