U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 12-23-2019, 10:09 AM
 
156 posts, read 27,307 times
Reputation: 47

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
The big question you need research 'is all this how you have stated it, or is your mind playing tricks and has constructed the details of your earlier wish now, and transposed those to before the event?'

We do this. An emotional event can cause these tricks. So unless you wrote these details down in a dated diary or told someone years ago, that you have not seen since he died, the chances are that your memories of what you thought back then are actually false memories.

So all your memories of your entire life are false unless you wrote them down or told someone? That doesn't make sense. I know what I was thinking because I repeated these thoughts on my head many times.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-23-2019, 11:48 AM
 
Location: British Columbia ~🌄 ☀️ ♥ 🍁 ♥ ☀️🌄~
8,200 posts, read 7,126,500 times
Reputation: 16777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post


I like to say I am responsible for his death. I killed him just by thinking about it ........

Okay. Let's say that's what happened. I'm a firm believer in mind over matter and that if some people think often and strongly enough about certain things they can make things manifest with the power of their minds. But I know that they never have complete mastery over it. So I'll accept that you did it but you have no mastery over your ability and no control over your thoughts.

So now what? Is there something you want to do about it? You are publically confessing to it here on the forum that you have killed somebody. Why are you confessing? You like to say you're responsible, so does that mean you are proud of what you did? Or are you feeling remorse and wanting to unburden yourself of your obsession and your guilt? Is it bothering you that you are still obsessing about the dead man and is it bothering you that you like to say that you're responsible for his death? Do you want to confess to authorities for the part you played in his death even though you know the authorities will not believe you? Have you become afraid of other things you might unintentionally do with the power of your mind? Are you afraid that you have lost control of your obsessive thoughts and that it now controls you and you might end up hurting friends and loved ones by accident?

I think the most important thing you can do for yourself now is get some psychiatric counseling. Because if you are sure about being responsible for the death of another person (no matter how you accomplished it) that death will end up weighing more heavily on your mind the older and older you get if you don't get some proper guidance on coming to terms with what you have done. It will drive you crazy. I think it's already driving you a bit crazy so imagine what it will be like in years to come. And if you are sure about the power of your mind over matter then you need counseling and guidance on how to control your obsessive nature that so that you don't accidentally become responsible for the misadventures or deaths of other people because you can't control your thoughts.

.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 12:21 PM
 
156 posts, read 27,307 times
Reputation: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Okay. Let's say that's what happened. I'm a firm believer in mind over matter and that if some people think often and strongly enough about certain things they can make things manifest with the power of their minds. But I know that they never have complete mastery over it. So I'll accept that you did it but you have no mastery over your ability and no control over your thoughts.

So now what? Is there something you want to do about it? You are publically confessing to it here on the forum that you have killed somebody. Why are you confessing? You like to say you're responsible, so does that mean you are proud of what you did? Or are you feeling remorse and wanting to unburden yourself of your obsession and your guilt? Is it bothering you that you are still obsessing about the dead man and is it bothering you that you like to say that you're responsible for his death? Do you want to confess to authorities for the part you played in his death even though you know the authorities will not believe you? Have you become afraid of other things you might unintentionally do with the power of your mind? Are you afraid that you have lost control of your obsessive thoughts and that it now controls you and you might end up hurting friends and loved ones by accident?

I think the most important thing you can do for yourself now is get some psychiatric counseling. Because if you are sure about being responsible for the death of another person (no matter how you accomplished it) that death will end up weighing more heavily on your mind the older and older you get if you don't get some proper guidance on coming to terms with what you have done. It will drive you crazy. I think it's already driving you a bit crazy so imagine what it will be like in years to come. And if you are sure about the power of your mind over matter then you need counseling and guidance on how to control your obsessive nature that so that you don't accidentally become responsible for the misadventures or deaths of other people because you can't control your thoughts.

.
They already got the guy who hit him. The news said it was an accident so I don't think he was even charged. I am still mad I found out years later after it happened. I am sure many people were happy when it happened and not just me. I was far away from where he was when it happened which makes it impossible for anyone to get arrested for wishing and thinking someone would get killed by getting hit by a car. I wonder if someone ever got arrested for practicing witchcraft on another person. Is that possible? I am against witchcraft and don't play the ouiji board or try to communicate with spirits. Maybe a family member of mind who was dead decided to kill him since I was wishing him death so many times and that's why it happened. What keeps me still angry is the fact that people try to keep him alive through facebook. Every freaking couple of months there is something new posted about him like one of his brothers has a t-shirt of his face on it. His other brother was actually there present when I was attacked by him and he was smiling. I am sure he also isn't smiling now because when I look at the pictures he took recently and if the post involves his dead brother, he isn't smiling anymore. He looks sad and that makes me happy. After high school the bully got arrested and I found his mugshot. I feel like printing a picture of his face and peeing on it just because I can. I would never kill someone in person or even hire someone to kill. That was the only person I wanted dead and thank God it happened. Having thoughts of someone getting hit by a car and wishing they die is 100% legal. He died in a legal way which the news say it was an accident. I think there is a also a very good chance he killed himself. Sometimes this fool would be eating lunch in the bathroom. One time I came to the bathroom (not during lunch) and he was threatening to attack me with a soap bar? That was weird but he was bigger than me. I think if he killed himself it's because of how his life was heading. He was working at Target according to what people posted and was walking back home and got hit while crossing a street. He just had a kid and his wife had another one. He probably couldn't take it anymore and didn't want to work at Target and didn't want to have to pay for kids so maybe he just killed himself for that reason. Who knows but it's still possible. This was posted under unexplained mysterious because I am trying to understand if it's possible for someone to die the same way someone has a thought of that person dying. I didn't kill him in real life so that's why this post isn't on the true crime thread. It's a mystery that can't be explained so I am looking for answers.

Last edited by Ritzui; 12-23-2019 at 12:37 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 12:42 PM
 
Location: British Columbia ~🌄 ☀️ ♥ 🍁 ♥ ☀️🌄~
8,200 posts, read 7,126,500 times
Reputation: 16777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post


They already got the guy who hit him. .......

Ritzui, I'm not interested and couldn't care less about any of that stuff you just posted above. It's all irrelevant to me. It's just more of you ranting and obsessing about somebody that you still hate even though he's dead and gone. All it is is confirmation that you need to get some psychiatric counseling because you are unable to let go of your obsessive anger about the dead person who still has you in his grip and it's eating you alive and making you crazy. Go get some proper psychiatric help instead of ranting to a bunch of strangers online about your obsessive hatred of a dead guy that you're fixated on and love to hate.
.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 01:00 PM
 
Location: Florida
20,746 posts, read 20,725,339 times
Reputation: 24739
My first...and second and third, thought is that you'd like to believe and get confirmation that your wishful thinking did kill him to make up for the fact that you couldn't get even with him in real life.

That would give you power you weren't able to summon up back then in an effort to feel better about your "then" self.
Agree with others...this isn't a paranormal thing but a psychological one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 01:08 PM
 
85 posts, read 16,088 times
Reputation: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Ritzui, I'm not interested and couldn't care less about any of that stuff you just posted above. It's all irrelevant to me. It's just more of you ranting and obsessing about somebody that you still hate even though he's dead and gone. All it is is confirmation that you need to get some psychiatric counseling because you are unable to let go of your obsessive anger about the dead person who still has you in his grip and it's eating you alive and making you crazy. Go get some proper psychiatric help instead of ranting to a bunch of strangers online about your obsessive hatred of a dead guy that you're fixated on and love to hate.
.
+1

Sad that this dead person is actually the one with potentially the supernatural power...to control a living being from the grave.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 01:17 PM
 
156 posts, read 27,307 times
Reputation: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
+1

Sad that this dead person is actually the one with potentially the supernatural power...to control a living being from the grave.
LOL. Even when he was alive I was still angry. People are trying to keep him alive on Favebook. The idiot still has a FB page and he has been dead for 8 years. People also try to make him sound like he wae a hero or an angel. He's most likely in hell now and if I am going there then I am glad he went there first. It brings me pleasure knowing he is dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 01:25 PM
 
85 posts, read 16,088 times
Reputation: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post
LOL. Even when he was alive I was still angry. People are trying to keep him alive on Favebook. The idiot still has a FB page and he has been dead for 8 years. People also try to make him sound like he wae a hero or an angel. He's most likely in hell now and if I am going there then I am glad he went there first. It brings me pleasure knowing he is dead.
So you are OK joining him in hell. You realllllly want to stay attached to him?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 01:32 PM
 
156 posts, read 27,307 times
Reputation: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
So you are OK joining him in hell. You realllllly want to stay attached to him?
I believe over 90% of people will go to hell if the bible is real.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-23-2019, 02:05 PM
 
156 posts, read 27,307 times
Reputation: 47
I just thought of something. Some people here commented that I need help for having thoughts of him dying but there are artists like Eminem who make entire songs of him killing people including his wife and that's normal? That doesn't make any sense. It only shows that sometimes people want other people to die and some are happy and angry even after that person is dead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top