U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2019, 02:30 PM

6,133 posts, read 8,586,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Think about it this way...he is still getting to you even after he is dead because you still think about him.

The only person you hurt is yourself by keeping it all in your mind and allowing it to still haunt you. Unfortunately, the ones who continue to hate become bitter and twisted and eventually develop health problems.

You need to release these events from your mind, then he will no longer occupy your thoughts and will no longer have any 'hold' over you.

You owe it to yourself to release him from your thoughts and live the rest of your life in peace. He is beyond your reach now, so the only person you hurt is yourself.

This is a huge life lesson for you, take it and learn from it.
I couldn't have said the above better myself! You're so obsessed & consumed by him that he's haunting you even though he's been dead, so YOU'RE allowing him to still make you a prisoner. He's actually the one long gone & at peace, you're obviously not.

So how much longer are you going to enable this to take over your being? 10, 20, 30+ yrs more?! You've got to let this all go once & for all. Do you know if you don't stop w/ all this negativity, you'll start developing health problems as the above poster said? Also, that's how you could go insane.

Yes, he was a bad person and as you saw, God took care of him since he probably wasn't a great person way after high school was over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james112 View Post
OP, if you get other premonitions that come true then you may have some mental abilities. But anything like this has never happened before it was a coincidence.
I totally agree here too! Coincidentally, you're going to claim to cause the death of the ONE guy who bullied you constantly & so you, of course, have hate for him, but YOU still didn't cause squat. Now, if a few other people in your life have died & you had premonitions about how they died & it really happened, then you may have some kind of foreseeing ability, but just 1 time in your life w/ the 1 guy you despise so much?! Nah.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2019, 02:36 PM

10,043 posts, read 8,918,427 times
OP, your feelings and thoughts aren't healthy at this point in your life.

No, you did not cause his death. You did not summon up some evil spirit to push him in front of a car.

Bullies tend to come from abusive homes.

You would be better served trying to find out why this person was a bully and what was going on in his life that made him lash out at you and others.

A little compassion goes a long way in life.

Old 12-23-2019, 02:39 PM

194 posts, read 36,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
I couldn't have said the above better myself! You're so obsessed & consumed by him that he's haunting you even though he's been dead, so YOU'RE allowing him to still make you a prisoner. He's actually the one long gone & at peace, you're obviously not.

So how much longer are you going to enable this to take over your being? 10, 20, 30+ yrs more?! You've got to let this all go once & for all. Do you know if you don't stop w/ all this negativity, you'll start developing health problems as the above poster said? Also, that's how you could go insane.

Yes, he was a bad person and as you saw, God took care of him since he probably wasn't a great person way after high school was over.

I totally agree here too! Coincidentally, you're going to claim to cause the death of the ONE guy who bullied you constantly & so you, of course, have hate for him, but YOU still didn't cause squat. Now, if a few other people in your life have died & you had premonitions about how they died & it really happened, then you may have some kind of foreseeing ability, but just 1 time in your life w/ the 1 guy you despise so much?! Nah.

If I didn't cause then them this is a big coincidence. That's possible but at least the fool is dead. Maybe he was suicidal (very likely) and my thoughts got in his head of how he should kill himself so I gave him the idea and he did it himself.

Old 12-23-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritzui View Post
If I didn't cause then them this is a big coincidence. That's possible but at least the fool is dead. Maybe he was suicidal (very likely) and my thoughts got in his head of how he should kill himself so I gave him the idea and he did it himself.
OMG, you must not have much of a life...no significant other or not married, no kids, not many or any friends, nothing going on to keep you occupied in life, no hobbies, etc. AND no contentment.

You're quite a weak person that you can't get out of this funk & you're allowing this dead a-hole to consume you. Life's way too, too short for that madness.

Most people know that bullies just as narcissists aren't happy people, so something in their life has caused them misery. He's suffered his share amount of pain I'm sure. I'm definitely not feeling sorry for him, but YOU need to let this all go!!!!!

Most regular people would have been like this:

"I just found out yrs later, that my old HS bully died. Oh well, what a sad, short life he had. (Maybe think about it for a FEW MINUTES).
Now, back to what I was thinking...what am I going to eat for dinner tonight... let's see. A good steak & salad sounds good!"

Old 12-23-2019, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever Blue View Post
OMG, you must not have much of a life...no significant other or not married, no kids, not many or any friends, nothing going on to keep you occupied in life, no hobbies, etc.

You're quite a weak person that you can't get out of this funk & you're allowing this dead a-hole to consume you. Life's way too, too short for that madness.

Most regular people would have been like this:

"I just found out yrs later, that my old HS bully died. Oh well, what a sad, short life he had. (Maybe think about it for a FEW MINUTES).
Now, back to what I was thinking...what am I going to eat for dinner tonight... let's see. A good steak & salad sounds good!"

Most people know that bullies just as narcissists aren't happy people, so something in their life has caused them misery. He's suffered his share amount of pain I'm sure. I'm definitely not justifying bullying, but YOU need to let this all go!!!!!

I need to let it go just because you say so? It's true I don't have any friends and never dated and that all has to do due to a medical condition that isn't life threatening but causes me to isolate so my mind is still back in elementary- high school years.

Old 12-23-2019, 03:08 PM

4,074 posts, read 1,799,624 times
Default There aren't any happy endings to this one

Quote:
So all your memories of your entire life are false unless you wrote them down or told someone? That doesn't make sense. I know what I was thinking because I repeated these thoughts on my head many times.
If you truly want to know if you can kill @ a remove - move on to the next bully or other enemy you've had throughout your life. Concentrate on that person, imagine scenarios in which he/she dies. Keep @ it for years, & see if you get any results.

One issue, though. Did you see the movie Firestarter? If you actually have this ability, there will be lots of governmental interest in you. Therefore, I'd suggest that if you do get confirmation of such an ability, you keep very quiet about it.

Old 12-23-2019, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southwest88 View Post
If you truly want to know if you can kill @ a remove - move on to the next bully or other enemy you've had throughout your life. Concentrate on that person, imagine scenarios in which he/she dies. Keep @ it for years, & see if you get any results.

One issue, though. Did you see the movie Firestarter? If you actually have this ability, there will be lots of governmental interest in you. Therefore, I'd suggest that if you do get confirmation of such an ability, you keep very quiet about it.

LOL, that was funny. It was a good movie. What if I only had that ability just once?

Old 12-23-2019, 06:24 PM

4,074 posts, read 1,799,624 times
Default 'Night

Quote:
LOL, that was funny. It was a good movie. What if I only had that ability just once?
Then it was a good goof.

Merry Christmas to you, & to us all.

Old 12-23-2019, 06:38 PM

Quote:
I need to let it go just because you say so? It's true I don't have any friends and never dated and that all has to do due to a medical condition that isn't life threatening but causes me to isolate so my mind is still back in elementary- high school years.
Well, I wish you as much contentment as possible, especially during this holiday time! Find things you enjoy (hobbies, etc.)

Honestly, I don't have any friends either, except for a SO (significant other). He & my Mom are the only 2 people I see or talk to on a daily basis. The next person I talk to most often is a cousin I talk to by phone once a month...for the purpose of staying in touch, small talk. This may sound odd, but even though my cousin & I talk monthly, but it's not like we're friends like how good friends are.

Old 12-23-2019, 07:49 PM

3,365 posts, read 2,179,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Okay. Let's say that's what happened. I'm a firm believer in mind over matter and that if some people think often and strongly enough about certain things they can make things manifest with the power of their minds. But I know that they never have complete mastery over it. So I'll accept that you did it but you have no mastery over your ability and no control over your thoughts.

So now what? Is there something you want to do about it? You are publically confessing to it here on the forum that you have killed somebody. Why are you confessing? You like to say you're responsible, so does that mean you are proud of what you did? Or are you feeling remorse and wanting to unburden yourself of your obsession and your guilt? Is it bothering you that you are still obsessing about the dead man and is it bothering you that you like to say that you're responsible for his death? Do you want to confess to authorities for the part you played in his death even though you know the authorities will not believe you? Have you become afraid of other things you might unintentionally do with the power of your mind? Are you afraid that you have lost control of your obsessive thoughts and that it now controls you and you might end up hurting friends and loved ones by accident?

I think the most important thing you can do for yourself now is get some psychiatric counseling. Because if you are sure about being responsible for the death of another person (no matter how you accomplished it) that death will end up weighing more heavily on your mind the older and older you get if you don't get some proper guidance on coming to terms with what you have done. It will drive you crazy. I think it's already driving you a bit crazy so imagine what it will be like in years to come. And if you are sure about the power of your mind over matter then you need counseling and guidance on how to control your obsessive nature that so that you don't accidentally become responsible for the misadventures or deaths of other people because you can't control your thoughts.

This. Read it again...and then read it again.

*And as other posters have mentioned, dwelling on the past will make you bitter. You must learn to forgive.
I'm sure he did all the terrible things you say, no other reason for you to obsess. But obsession with this one particular fact from your past will undoubtedly hold you back on your path into your future.

Seek out wisdom. Look for peace within yourself.

When I was 7 or 8, someone made an off comment to my father in a grocery store. My father reacted in a very peaceful manner, actually turning the conversation around in as a
diplomatic way. At the end of the brief (perhaps 2 paragraphs) the man who was ugly towards my father was smiling and shook my fathers' extended hand.

When we walked away, I was miffed. I asked my father, why did you react that way?

My dad said

"You do not know what has happened to that person that makes them react in such a manner. Approach each person you meet in life with an attitude that you have not walked in their shoes. Keep an open mind"

Perhaps your abuser was beaten at home, (he was most certainly insecure-all bullies are)...does not make what he did to you a correct response, but could open your mind to wider thoughts...

Forgiveness is a pillar that you can lean on and will help you through.

edit: I never use notepad. I type directly in here and then correct my misspellings.

Last edited by TerraDown; 12-23-2019 at 08:07 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or