Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-23-2019, 08:34 PM

525 posts, read 339,596 times

Advertisements

The good thing about how he died is that he will always be remembered as a pedestrian victim who got hit by a dodge pickup truck. I love it. Even the vehicle looks like the one I imagined. Maybe it was a premonition after all. I just want to know how is it possible that I got this image in my head years before it happened. I will start researching how premonitions occur and where do they come from. I thought it wasn't possible. It reminds me of Charmed. One of them had this power. It looks like I didn't and was just given this for whatever reason. Maybe I was concentrating or meditating hard enough? I was on my back with my eyes closed. I just got a large folding mat. Maybe I will also use this for meditating and trying to get images in my head of him dying again while doing breathing technique. Thanks for the advice everyone. Preminotion looks like the most possible of why I got the thought of him dying the way he really did. It's crazy because it's a big coincidence that still surprises me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2019, 09:02 PM

32,932 posts, read 36,351,383 times
That has happened to me, and I have no idea why. For me, it's more miss than hit.

A funny thing happened on the way to the... When my son was in his early twenties, he ran into his childhood bully. He was a completely different person. They talked for a few minutes, the former beast asked how I was doing, and they shared some neighborhood memories. Done.

I know that his mother had some psychological problems and that his father was a bit off, too. He probably started relax a bit when he got to move out of that house.

Old 12-23-2019, 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
That has happened to me, and I have no idea why. For me, it's more miss than hit.

A funny thing happened on the way to the... When my son was in his early twenties, he ran into his childhood bully. He was a completely different person. They talked for a few minutes, the former beast asked how I was doing, and they shared some neighborhood memories. Done.

I know that his mother had some psychological problems and that his father was a bit off, too. He probably started relax a bit when he got to move out of that house.
This guy was assigned with my friend on a class project that required them to work together after school so the guy ended up going to my friend's house. At one point the guy said he had to go to the bathroom then he got u0 and did. When he came back to told my friend he had just found a ring earlier on when walking outside before even arriving to my friend's house like a block away. It turned out to be my friend's mom's wedding ring somy friend told his mom. She and this bully guy had an argument and she said she would call the cops if he didn't give it back to her. He eventually did and was told to leave my friend's house. This means when going to the batheoom he also happened to stop by my friend's mom's bedroom. My friend didn't see this because the meeting was taking place downstairs and the bathroom was upstairs where his mom's bedroom also was.

Old 12-24-2019, 03:19 AM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
It would be a very very LONELY world if we all had the ability to Mentally "do in" another . good gravy!

My parents would never have had grand kids...us kids would have been "poofed" from some of the antics we conjured up.

All ya need is one enemy..and you are a goner. ...Gosh seems terribly sad.

Never mind that thru out your life you may have done exceptionally well in other areas or in deeds ....but get that one person who has it in for ya...and bam! Pearly gates here I come. No thanks.

I'll stick with rational thinking, a tad bit of day dreaming, and the ability to be sensible.

Old 12-24-2019, 07:46 AM

11,119 posts, read 9,756,639 times
Op, you really do need to see a professional. You've allowed all of that junk that happened in the past to take over your life. All of that obsessing has caused you to have some sort of delusion of supernatural power. You don't have supernatural powers. You do need to see someone who can help you put this behind you and have some sort of a life beyond your obsession. It's an illness, not a superpower.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:13 AM

They have the name of the guy who hit him and his age but on the bottom it says that detectives are asking anyone who witnessed this to call some kind of crime hotline. Why would they be asking this if they already found the guy who hit him? Does this mean the guy fled the scene and are looking for him? It doesn't say in the article that they are looking for him. That guy was 48 so by now he must be around 56. The idiot who was killed was 27 in 2011.

Old 12-24-2019, 08:42 AM

Based on all of the information it really does look like it was an accident which means I had a premonition. I thought premonitions come out of nowhere. I didn't know you had to meditate to get them. When I was meditating I felt more like I was creating the thoughts. What are the signs someone has this ability other than just it happening 1 time? Is there something I can do to see if I have this ability? Can people with this ability see the future of any event they want to see or can they only see what is given to them (maybe by spirits or God, etc...)?

Old 12-24-2019, 01:14 PM

2,185 posts, read 1,382,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
What if your wishful thinking were actually a premonition? IOW, you didn't cause it, the future event caused you to envision what was to happen?
This. You had the premonition of it happening. The fact that God gave you the premonition could mean that there is a connection between his early death and his evil actions. Though you said you were creating this scenario in your head, it is still a premonition. Does anyone really know how premonitions work anyway ?

No, you did not kill him with your thoughts.

Old 12-24-2019, 04:31 PM

504 posts, read 800,927 times
Yes, you killed him. That’s what you wanted to hear and refuse to hear anything else. This should make you happy and hopefully we can close this thread now.

Old 12-25-2019, 07:51 PM

2,448 posts, read 893,426 times
I particularly enjoy the dudes in this thread, as usual, piling on the OP for his feelings. Curiously, most of these brainiacs would do none of this if the OP were a rape victim who fantasized about killing her rapist or an elderly man who fantasized about the robber who pistol-whipped him, and so on. But for some reason, when it's a child who is repeatedly beaten and harassed and tormented by another kid, there are different rules for sympathy and understanding. "After all, duh, he/she was young. Duh, get over it!"

Doorknobs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal