U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 03:26 PM

206 posts, read 49,898 times

Advertisements

Only one, long ago as a young adult, who was more concerned about their so-called friends than anything else.
And to add to that dumbness was the fact I was bottle baby, not breast fed as a baby should, but I had no idea how important them missing hormones were to me, til I later used them to heal up after getting a stroke in my sleep.

But anyways, I stopped by one of my so-called friends, just to see what was up, kill time, but as I pulled into the driveway towards the garage, not only was the garage door opened but a bunch of rifles were layed out, as if on display, I didn't take a closer look, and I just proceeded to go inside..

well my so-called friend was on the phone so I waited a bit, wasn't thinking about them guns either, but after while, and he knew I was there but still talking, then I got what I call the heebie-jeebies, it was like an anxiety attack and I had to get out of there, he was still on the phone, I said out loud I got to go and just left....

I later found out he got an "official" visit about them guns, about 5min later...and I never asked for more details......we parted ways some time after that...

I never regularly got the heebie-jeebies either, but someone was looking out for me cuz I wasn't doing a good job....

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 03:42 PM

81,426 posts, read 74,565,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeemoments View Post
A premonition will seep into your conscious awareness. Maybe it will be like, maybe I should drive a different way home (thats an inspired form). So you take streets you wouldn't normally take. And you find out good thing you did cause there was a 5 car accident you avoided. Or maybe you have a dream and in the dream you fall down some stairs. Hmmm...wouldn't hurt to double check your stairs. Maybe there is a loose board or something wrong with them. That kind of thing. Or maybe you get a weird feeling about a friend, something doesn't feel right so you call them. And when you talk to them you find out they were thinking about you and wanted to discuss with you a problem they are having. Can come all different ways.
Now that you mention it, I have had that type of premonition, mostly when I was school-age, maybe college-age as well I remember one instance. I usually had lunch with a friend, and we'd spend part of lunch playing handball with a small group. The one day out of the year I didn't go (no particular reason, just--didn't), was the day she fell off a high retaining wall while fetching the ball, and had a bad accident. There were other "coincidences" like that, that I now think were premonitions happening subconsciously, directing me to take a course of action that was outside my usual pattern, in order to avoid some undesired consequence or other.

Interesting post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or