U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 01-04-2020, 11:41 AM
 
13,375 posts, read 3,532,763 times
Reputation: 8699

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
That subject of an off-world threat is far too large for any one country so it might (just...might) unite the world somehow.

I have been reading a book by The Farsight Institute's Courtney Brown in which he suggests that any off-world government or official body is not going to deal with individual countries and will wait until we have a one-world government.

Personally, I am not quite sure how that one-world government would work at the moment, as I think we are too divided. There are countries which have a need to control and dominate others and this is done through aid and arms but essentially all boils down to greed and power in the end.
To be totally honest, I wouldnt be surprised if we had a 'single govt body' of some kind, controlling and making decisions about what happens on a global scale.


I doubt they refer to it as a 'one world govt', but I would bet it does have a name.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 01-04-2020, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,352 posts, read 12,412,687 times
Reputation: 11583
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
To be totally honest, I wouldnt be surprised if we had a 'single govt body' of some kind, controlling and making decisions about what happens on a global scale.


I doubt they refer to it as a 'one world govt', but I would bet it does have a name.
Would you please explain why or where did you hear that the sale was for eight pallets of these 'exotic metals'?

I came up with a link of the sales agreement: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...141_ex6-22.htm. It sates:
"Section 3.04 Condition and Origin of Assets. The Purchased Assets are in good condition. The Metal Pieces included in the Purchased Assets are (i) one 1.75” x 1.25” x 0.25” piece of micron-layered Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (ii) six small pieces of Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (iii) one piece of Aluminum that TTSA physicist Hal Puthoff already has in his possession and currently on loan from Seller; and (iv) one round black and silver metal flake that physicist Puthoff already has in his possession and currently on loan from Seller,; and (iv) one round black and silver metal flake. The Binder Archive and Documentation includes all records, documents, correspondence, analyses, tests and test results relating to or regarding the Metal Pieces."

From what that sounds like any woman could put all of this in her pocket book and it is not eight pallets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2020, 12:02 PM
 
13,375 posts, read 3,532,763 times
Reputation: 8699
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Would you please explain why or where did you hear that the sale was for eight pallets of these 'exotic metals'?

I came up with a link of the sales agreement: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/d...141_ex6-22.htm. It sates:
"Section 3.04 Condition and Origin of Assets. The Purchased Assets are in good condition. The Metal Pieces included in the Purchased Assets are (i) one 1.75” x 1.25” x 0.25” piece of micron-layered Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (ii) six small pieces of Bismuth/Magnesium-Zinc metal; (iii) one piece of Aluminum that TTSA physicist Hal Puthoff already has in his possession and currently on loan from Seller; and (iv) one round black and silver metal flake that physicist Puthoff already has in his possession and currently on loan from Seller,; and (iv) one round black and silver metal flake. The Binder Archive and Documentation includes all records, documents, correspondence, analyses, tests and test results relating to or regarding the Metal Pieces."

From what that sounds like any woman could put all of this in her pocket book and it is not eight pallets.
I believe it was Tom Delonge from 'To the Stars' that mentioned the 8 pallets, However I think he was getting this information from someone at Bigelow Aerospace. (there was an previous statement from Bigelow about some of the pieces being LARGE, and they used those pallets that are normally used for car bodies/ motorcycles, etc...I will look for that, Im pretty sure I bookmarked it.



I dont think these larger amounts are related to those small bits you mentioned above though. (its something totally different, in relation to what they bought for $35K anyway).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2020, 12:19 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,352 posts, read 12,412,687 times
Reputation: 11583
That is a copy of the "ASSET PURCHASE AGREEMENT". Of course it could be a fake; but all of this could be a fake? I am just suspicious of companies that use 'unknowns' to possibly get defense grants. Mr. Bigelow would be at the top of my list with his association with Senator Reid. He did pretty good with his association and I suspect others want to do the same.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2020, 05:55 PM
Status: "Support the Mining Law of 1872" (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Cody, WY
9,861 posts, read 11,415,185 times
Reputation: 19925
Can someone define an "exotic metal" for me? Reference works are strangely silent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2020, 06:45 PM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,352 posts, read 12,412,687 times
Reputation: 11583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy in Wyoming View Post
Can someone define an "exotic metal" for me? Reference works are strangely silent.
From this link that I previously posted (A Potential Solution to the Mystery of the "Alien" Metal Promoted by "To the Stars" - Jason Colavito) the very first replies on that link is from a man that has some knowledge of metallurgy; Victor Golubic. I presume this is the same man: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victorgolubic - correct me if I am wrong? He makes two very interesting comments and discredits the idea that some of these 'exotic metals' are not of this world. He basically states that it is a natural process from large smelting vats.

My feeling is that his comments are the best comments that I have seen about these 'Exotics'. But I don't know; I was looking for somebody to comment that sounded like they actually knew what these materials were about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-04-2020, 09:45 PM
Status: "Support the Mining Law of 1872" (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Cody, WY
9,861 posts, read 11,415,185 times
Reputation: 19925
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
From this link that I previously posted (A Potential Solution to the Mystery of the "Alien" Metal Promoted by "To the Stars" - Jason Colavito) the very first replies on that link is from a man that has some knowledge of metallurgy; Victor Golubic. I presume this is the same man: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victorgolubic - correct me if I am wrong? He makes two very interesting comments and discredits the idea that some of these 'exotic metals' are not of this world. He basically states that it is a natural process from large smelting vats.

My feeling is that his comments are the best comments that I have seen about these 'Exotics'. But I don't know; I was looking for somebody to comment that sounded like they actually knew what these materials were about.
Thanks. Golubic's response seems to end the matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2020, 10:39 AM
 
13,375 posts, read 3,532,763 times
Reputation: 8699
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
From this link that I previously posted (A Potential Solution to the Mystery of the "Alien" Metal Promoted by "To the Stars" - Jason Colavito) the very first replies on that link is from a man that has some knowledge of metallurgy; Victor Golubic. I presume this is the same man: https://www.linkedin.com/in/victorgolubic - correct me if I am wrong? He makes two very interesting comments and discredits the idea that some of these 'exotic metals' are not of this world. He basically states that it is a natural process from large smelting vats.

My feeling is that his comments are the best comments that I have seen about these 'Exotics'. But I don't know; I was looking for somebody to comment that sounded like they actually knew what these materials were about.
I doubt you are going to find anything like that, its one of those things that would open a HUGE can of worms.


Speaking from personal experience (and I realize this not credible in your definition), but I know for a fact our military/govt has 'metals and materials' that are NOT from this world, I am referring to the old display case that used to be at Wright Patterson AFB museum, these were metallic parts from crafts, recovered and studied and then surprisingly put on public display! Of course, this was in the 1980s, this display is long gone now (but I bet those pieces are still stored somewhere).


*on another note, I learned yesterday, that what prompted Harry Reid to fund the secret Pentagon UFO study and give Bigelow $22M, was Reid hearing all the details coming out of the Skinwalker Ranch, its said that Reid was amazed at the pictures and details of things going on out there. The scientists and other investigators who worked on the ranch back then, said they saw many UFOs, and they appeared to enter and exit thru some kind of large portal that would open and close in the sky.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2020, 10:53 AM
 
Location: Swiftwater, PA
15,352 posts, read 12,412,687 times
Reputation: 11583
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I doubt you are going to find anything like that, its one of those things that would open a HUGE can of worms.


Speaking from personal experience (and I realize this not credible in your definition), but I know for a fact our military/govt has 'metals and materials' that are NOT from this world, I am referring to the old display case that used to be at Wright Patterson AFB museum, these were metallic parts from crafts, recovered and studied and then surprisingly put on public display! Of course, this was in the 1980s, this display is long gone now (but I bet those pieces are still stored somewhere).
Since you know that for a fact these do exist; show us those metals and have trained metallurgist examine them. What was displayed at the Wright Patterson AFB museum is now gone according to what you posted; so how can it be studied? I am not questions that you saw a display; I am questioning 'what' you actually saw. It got kids interested in science the same way as a false Yeti scalp got kids interested in the Himalayan Yeti. PT Barnum was really great doing the same thing.

I posted a link that had an actual metallurgist comments on the exotic metals. I am waiting for a metallurgist to comment that believes they could not be manufactured here on Earth - without alien help. I tend to not believe TV personalities or politicians. I would rather like to hear from those that have some experience with 'exotic metals'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 01-05-2020, 02:36 PM
Status: "Support the Mining Law of 1872" (set 18 days ago)
 
Location: Cody, WY
9,861 posts, read 11,415,185 times
Reputation: 19925
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I doubt you are going to find anything like that, its one of those things that would open a HUGE can of worms.


Speaking from personal experience (and I realize this not credible in your definition), but I know for a fact our military/govt has 'metals and materials' that are NOT from this world, I am referring to the old display case that used to be at Wright Patterson AFB museum, these were metallic parts from crafts, recovered and studied and then surprisingly put on public display! Of course, this was in the 1980s, this display is long gone now (but I bet those pieces are still stored somewhere).


*on another note, I learned yesterday, that what prompted Harry Reid to fund the secret Pentagon UFO study and give Bigelow $22M, was Reid hearing all the details coming out of the Skinwalker Ranch, its said that Reid was amazed at the pictures and details of things going on out there. The scientists and other investigators who worked on the ranch back then, said they saw many UFOs, and they appeared to enter and exit thru some kind of large portal that would open and close in the sky.
Any element or compound from this planet is identical to one from any other planet. Physical laws are universal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2020, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top