Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 09:23 AM

1,495 posts, read 1,672,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Tree weavers?

Bigfoot Sightings

I think that is hedge trees
Looks like a fairly ordinary camp shelter. Boy scouts often have to build them as part of survival training, retains quite a bit of body heat on a cold night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2020, 10:08 AM

3,287 posts, read 2,022,994 times
Quote:
I am not holding you off. I will get to it. Sorry, but I missed your asking. I have posted them before about 2-3 times before in the past.. I was using TINYPICS but I read they are gone.
Looking forward to these pictures!

Old 01-03-2020, 10:35 AM

18,773 posts, read 18,140,967 times
Quote:
Seems that everyone glosses over as to what benefit has anyone gleaned other than a few exposed hoaxers.

UpstateJohn isn't being paid to do this. Nor are the thousands of others.
The believers are paid nothing.
This is not a question of simply believing in Big Foot. It is more a question of buying the whole package; twisted trees, stuck limbs, smell, or whatever. Not all roads lead to Rome or BRFO! Nature is pretty good at doing some of this stuff without any mythical creature helping her.

Without evidence; how are we to determine which one is a hoax and which one is not?

Old 01-03-2020, 03:17 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,239,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KemBro71 View Post
Looking forward to these pictures!
I am old I ache, I have to type with one hand know and I am retired. I just haven't found the correct thumb drive and then I have to set up an account with IMG. Learn their program and then upload them.

The very quick way is to go back on this forum to where I joined in Sept 2006. Start scrolling and you can read all my threads and see the photos. They will be more and better presented.

Old 01-03-2020, 03:59 PM

15,638 posts, read 26,259,230 times
Quote:
I am old I ache, I have to type with one hand know and I am retired. I just haven't found the correct thumb drive and then I have to set up an account with IMG. Learn their program and then upload them.

The very quick way is to go back on this forum to where I joined in Sept 2006. Start scrolling and you can read all my threads and see the photos. They will be more and better presented.
If you have talk to text software available, it’s great. You will need to go back and edit before you post, and you will occasionally laugh a lot at what it comes up with, but I use it a lot. And it will learn. But I do almost everything on my phone.

Old 01-03-2020, 05:12 PM

I will try that. I tried it twice over many years. but it couldn't handle my southern draw. Technology should be tons better than then.

Old 01-03-2020, 07:38 PM

6,948 posts, read 6,874,954 times
Just as there are some of us on here who definitely believe in Bigfoot, it does not mean we are stupid or gullible as others think. When BF does get photographed up-close and without any blurry doubt we will be vindicated in our belief, but until then we have to wait for the right time.

There are so many things out there that are unexplained and eventually they will be explained for us. However, someone persistently offering explanations when they know really very little about the circumstances, does not help in identification but just puts forward their own and possibly official beliefs.

There is no doubt in my mind that the authorities do not want Bigfoot identified due to the public discussion it would cause. There is a good reason why a large 'dangerous' ape-like being running around national forests and other wild areas would cause much public concern and stop the use of these areas for camping, walking and other outdoor persuits. All that means money lost.

I am absolutely sure we have considered all the normal possibilities our sighting may have been (as any sensible person would do) and obviously we have rejected them for one reason or another.

Old 01-03-2020, 10:55 PM

20,049 posts, read 20,855,965 times
^^^^
Nah. I don’t see what the big deal would be.
I think at this point *if* bigfoot was discovered, the public would handle it quite well.
People get attacked by bears, sharks, and gators all the time and it doesn't stop people from going in the water or the woods.
The reported bigfoot "attacks" are extremely rare. I don't think proof positive would change bigfoots attitude. They would still be illusive and low key.

Sadly, I personally have given up on the existence of this creature. With the science and technology we have today on top of the hordes of bigfoot hunters running around in the woods, we woulda got something concrete by now, especially within the last few years. It's just how it is. At this point, any credible encounters are purely mistaken identity and/or a wild imagination, oh, and hoaxers.

Old 01-04-2020, 08:26 AM

Once again I say there are good photos and others have shot them.
People have seen the ridicule that anyone gets for reporting or talking about BF.
This is a forum thread about BF and look at the ridicule etc that we get.
Were you to kill one, and report it then there are people that will want to kill you.

Old 01-04-2020, 10:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Once again I say there are good photos and others have shot them.
People have seen the ridicule that anyone gets for reporting or talking about BF.
This is a forum thread about BF and look at the ridicule etc that we get.
Were you to kill one, and report it then there are people that will want to kill you.
Well, there is some reason why 'they' want to keep Bigfoots existence shrouded in mystery, I would assume it has something to do with a conflict with the history we are all taught and maybe some conflicts with organized religions as well.

When I was listening to Vic Cundiffs 'Dogman encounters' podcast, one witness who was in law enforcement mentioned a special ops military division who specifically deals with Bigfoot, Dogman etc, they actually came out to one guys property, said they had gray colored military vehicles, and they wore gray/black military fatigues/ clothing, he also mentioned they had patches with insignia he had never seen before.

Apparently this special ops team had a powerful infrasonic weapon mounted to a truck, and they could point it towards any large wooded area and it would immobilize any bigfoot, dogman in the area.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal