U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-04-2020, 03:47 PM

11,075 posts, read 10,706,430 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Well, there is some reason why 'they' want to keep Bigfoots existence shrouded in mystery, I would assume it has something to do with a conflict with the history we are all taught and maybe some conflicts with organized religions as well.

When I was listening to Vic Cundiffs 'Dogman encounters' podcast, one witness who was in law enforcement mentioned a special ops military division who specifically deals with Bigfoot, Dogman etc, they actually came out to one guys property, said they had gray colored military vehicles, and they wore gray/black military fatigues/ clothing, he also mentioned they had patches with insignia he had never seen before.

Apparently this special ops team had a powerful infrasonic weapon mounted to a truck, and they could point it towards any large wooded area and it would immobilize any bigfoot, dogman in the area.
I never heard that before. Keep digging.
What is the reputation of Vic Cundiffs?
Trust but verify.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2020, 10:27 AM

13,378 posts, read 3,532,763 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I never heard that before. Keep digging.
What is the reputation of Vic Cundiffs?
Trust but verify.
From what Ive seen and read Vic Cundiff is very well respected and credible.

I have a sneaky feeling he was right about the secret 'team/agency', I remember hearing something about that from my friend who lives in Falls of the Rough, KY (in relation to Bigfoot), he had learned about them from a guy that is with Fish and Wildlife in KY, he said they are well aware of both of these things being in KY state forests.

Old 01-05-2020, 03:43 PM

11,075 posts, read 10,706,430 times
Isaw this and thought it worth reading

Oct 15, 2018 at 2:06am via mobile pathaneusmc likes this
g.

Post by savageson on Oct 15, 2018 at 2:06am
Vic Cundiff does a tremendous service to those who have had a life altering encounter with living breathing nightmare. Now correct me if I am wrong NADP is also available for viewing on YouTube of course it is. An does not the man or woman that created that channel also receive financial gain as well an they should, same as Vic Cundiff. I have spoken personal with Vic I sought him out not him actively trying to recruit me an or anyone else. I did not then nor do I now desire to publicly tell of certain situations I've been involved in. For 22 years I have worked exclusively in the great Smokey Mountains felling timber. Add to that the years spent pursuing what game animals were legal at any given time. I have had some of the most wonderful an horrifying experiences of my life in the mountains an hollars. My point is this Vic is sincere an his intentions are in the rite place. Why is the cryptid community so quick to discredit one another. Instead of coming together to prove that there are monsters outside our doors. Why else are we here, some for money no surprise there. Most are good men an women trying to help

Vic Cundiff and his fake news Youtube histeria | Nadp

Old 01-05-2020, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Isaw this and thought it worth reading

Oct 15, 2018 at 2:06am via mobile pathaneusmc likes this
g.

Post by savageson on Oct 15, 2018 at 2:06am
Vic Cundiff does a tremendous service to those who have had a life altering encounter with living breathing nightmare. Now correct me if I am wrong NADP is also available for viewing on YouTube of course it is. An does not the man or woman that created that channel also receive financial gain as well an they should, same as Vic Cundiff. I have spoken personal with Vic I sought him out not him actively trying to recruit me an or anyone else. I did not then nor do I now desire to publicly tell of certain situations I've been involved in. For 22 years I have worked exclusively in the great Smokey Mountains felling timber. Add to that the years spent pursuing what game animals were legal at any given time. I have had some of the most wonderful an horrifying experiences of my life in the mountains an hollars. My point is this Vic is sincere an his intentions are in the rite place. Why is the cryptid community so quick to discredit one another. Instead of coming together to prove that there are monsters outside our doors. Why else are we here, some for money no surprise there. Most are good men an women trying to help

Vic Cundiff and his fake news Youtube histeria | Nadp
Ive been listening to his show almost every day now (Dogman Encounters radio), I listen to it on Youtube, but Vic has a great interview style, he lets the people tell their story and waits til they are done to ask questions.

Many of the people Ive listened to are probably still in shock from their encounters, I could not believe some of the stories I heard people telling on there, but the way they told it and their emotions, (unless they are trained actors), this would be very hard to fake an encounter like this Some of these Dogmen are literally like seeing a real life werewolf!

I have known about Dogmen for a number of years, but I always thought they were mainly in the upper midwest, like MI, WI, IL, Im finding out, they are EVERYWHERE and apparently most of the time, they are living not far from populated areas.

I heard one guy speculating that these things may be the biblical 'Nephilim', he saw one in his back pasture, it came charging at him, but veered off at the last 10ft and ran off into the woods, this guy was thinking, these things are ready to attack... but the time is not yet.

Old 01-08-2020, 06:58 PM

218 posts, read 58,187 times
My biggest question is what do these Bigfoot and Dogmen eat. You would think they would decimate the local area of food rather quickly. There is almost no way it could be farmers livestock. After a couple $1400 a piece cows farmers would have guns out killing whatever killed their cows.

I have seen first hand how new predators will almost wipe out their prey in an area in a year. The drawings I have seen of the dogman make it look like "He-Man" and something like that would easily eat 15 pounds of meat a day. With that build it would have to eat it on a very regular basis because of the muscle mass with very little fat reserve.

Any ideas?

Old 01-08-2020, 07:32 PM

3,308 posts, read 3,420,822 times
I agree it is strange when we ask these kind of questions, as well as minimum breeding populations queries. I think there is too much reported evidence for this NOT to be some interesting phenomena but we will need to know much more about these phenomena before we have all the answers. But.. I definitely think there are cryptids out there we have no idea of.

Old 01-08-2020, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
My biggest question is what do these Bigfoot and Dogmen eat. You would think they would decimate the local area of food rather quickly. There is almost no way it could be farmers livestock. After a couple $1400 a piece cows farmers would have guns out killing whatever killed their cows.

I have seen first hand how new predators will almost wipe out their prey in an area in a year. The drawings I have seen of the dogman make it look like "He-Man" and something like that would easily eat 15 pounds of meat a day. With that build it would have to eat it on a very regular basis because of the muscle mass with very little fat reserve.

Any ideas?
Deer would be my guess.

Old 01-08-2020, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I agree it is strange when we ask these kind of questions, as well as minimum breeding populations queries. I think there is too much reported evidence for this NOT to be some interesting phenomena but we will need to know much more about these phenomena before we have all the answers. But.. I definitely think there are cryptids out there we have no idea of.
Im not sure Dogman is a 'biological' animal, I know it sounds totally off the wall bonkers, but I have a feeling these are human beings (that can somehow change their form, like a curse, or supernatural affliction if you want to call it that). Just some of the details Ive read, that seem to be commonplace compared to different regions...numerous Dogmen have been seen wearing old dirty, torn up clothing, majority of sightings take place right outside heavily populated areas, sightings are generally rare ( I think this is because they are not always in this form).

Like I said above, I realize this sounds totally wacko, (that REAL werewolves exist..people that literally change into a wolf form)...Even I think its crazy...but I think there may be something to this. Saint Christopher was said to have a dogs head 'curse' upon him, and once he started worshiping God, this curse was removed and he had human head again.

Old 01-09-2020, 08:14 AM

17,433 posts, read 21,455,277 times
Quote:
I realize this sounds totally wacko, (that REAL werewolves exist..people that literally change into a wolf form)...Even I think its crazy...but I think there may be something to this.

Old 01-09-2020, 10:19 AM

218 posts, read 58,187 times
Quote:
Deer would be my guess.
They would wipe out the deer population in a year or less. Even in areas that have way too many deer it would be very noticable in two years at most after "they" moved into the area.

Quote:
Im not sure Dogman is a 'biological' animal, I know it sounds totally off the wall bonkers, but I have a feeling these are human beings (that can somehow change their form, like a curse, or supernatural affliction if you want to call it that). Just some of the details Ive read, that seem to be commonplace compared to different regions...numerous Dogmen have been seen wearing old dirty, torn up clothing, majority of sightings take place right outside heavily populated areas, sightings are generally rare ( I think this is because they are not always in this form).

Like I said above, I realize this sounds totally wacko, (that REAL werewolves exist..people that literally change into a wolf form)...Even I think its crazy...but I think there may be something to this. Saint Christopher was said to have a dogs head 'curse' upon him, and once he started worshiping God, this curse was removed and he had human head again.
Once you believe in these creatures nothing is wacko.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal