U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2020, 10:30 AM

13,378 posts, read 3,532,763 times

Advertisements

I agree! This is precisely why Im doing what Im doing this weekend.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2020, 10:33 AM

12,082 posts, read 4,628,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Me too, hence my reply.

Im not saying I dont believe in Bigfoot, Ive had 2 encounters myself with what I BELIEVE was a Bigfoot, but I have no way to prove it other than my story(s). I am though open to all debates and discussions and see both sides in any argument(s).
At least you have an open mind. This forum is riddled with too many skeptics eager to beat down anyone with an opposing viewpoint. That's why I have veered away from these discussions altogether and won't be posting here any further.

Old 01-09-2020, 10:45 AM

218 posts, read 58,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
At least you have an open mind. This forum is riddled with too many skeptics eager to beat down anyone with an opposing viewpoint. That's why I have veered away from these discussions altogether and won't be posting here any further.
I disagree with this 100%. I have seen no name calling at all, only opposing view points with serious questions.

Old Yesterday, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
I used to get upset at the skeptics on here, but Ive done a total 180 since then, to the extent, that I understand where they are coming from and to be honest, all the back and forth debate about 'evidence and proof' has really made me recognize what constitutes REAL proof/evidence.

Last edited by rstevens62; Yesterday at 06:21 AM..

Old Yesterday, 06:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
They would wipe out the deer population in a year or less. Even in areas that have way too many deer it would be very noticable in two years at most after "they" moved into the area.

Once you believe in these creatures nothing is wacko.
Not if they were only in this 'form' a couple/ few times a month/ year or whatever.

Old Today, 10:59 AM

11,067 posts, read 10,706,430 times
Look at this from another thread. I like it.

Then you add the fact, there's billions of planets in the milky way and plenty of goldilocks earth-like planets, denial starts to come across as closed-minded.

You don't always need scientific facts or to physically touch it for it to be real.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/unex...ns-have-3.html

Originally Posted by D. Scott
Not the first claim from sources associated with NASA or other agencies. No one has produced nuts and bolts proof yet.
this is not directed to you but just in general.

If we only get "filtered" information from the UK or USA does that mean it may not exist because it is second-hand accounts?
What about reports from Russia, Chile, or Brazil and other countries. I'm not talking about just UFO encounters but abductions and actual alien sightings. Stories from our own native American Indians; Navajo and so on.

Are they just dismissed because they are foreign?
When lots of stories (foreign & domestic) corroborate physical characteristics of aliens from people who have never met each other or read/see first world media.
Then you add the fact, there's billions of planets in the milky way and plenty of goldilocks earth-like planets, denial starts to come across as closed-minded. You don't always need scientific facts or to physically touch it for it to be real.

Not everything Einstein says applies elsewhere in our galaxy or solar system. It would be very naive and arrogant to believe we know everything there is to know about space when we have not ever physically visited another planet (AFAIK). Astronomers are discovering new planets and unbelievable evidence all the time. Case in point, the depths of our oceans are still being discovered with new species.

Even today, there are physicists who agree that specific areas on earth with high levels of EMF can provide a wormhole. I am just parroting what they say as a messenger, not a full-believer in everything. Check out some factual stories from Paulides about people who just vanish.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal