U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2020, 08:29 AM

16,206 posts, read 18,482,766 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

It's sounding like it's the government doing something because otherwise the military would have started to catch these drones.

Bingo. I think you identified it.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-04-2020, 08:35 AM

15,452 posts, read 12,448,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
It must be rough going thru life without a sense of humor. Please put me on Ignore too, Snowflake. I don't want to be responsible for your deteriorating mental health.

Back to the drones-- If they are appearing regularly in time & place, it should be easy to follow them with other drones or a manned helicopter back to their base. Mystery quickly solved, if they want to solve it. It would be pretty scary to think our natl defense is so inept not be able to get the bottom of this in a timely fashion. What if those were bogey men?
The question is if helicopters can follow them at night? The Saudis thought their oil wells were safe and they have bought billions of our defensive and offensive weapons. I would just like to hear if these drones show up on radar? It might be possible that they do not and can run dark making them hard to spot or follow? But I don't know. I am sure we are working on the problem.

Of course there is the chance that the drones collected all the information they wanted from that given area and will not be deployed again until they have another 'mission' in another State. Hit and run would make them even harder to find. By the time we get the right equipment in place to track; they are gone.

Old 01-04-2020, 08:52 AM

11,993 posts, read 22,201,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
The question is if helicopters can follow them at night? The Saudis thought their oil wells were safe and they have bought billions of our defensive and offensive weapons. I would just like to hear if these drones show up on radar? It might be possible that they do not and can run dark making them hard to spot or follow? But I don't know. I am sure we are working on the problem.

Of course there is the chance that the drones collected all the information they wanted from that given area and will not be deployed again until they have another 'mission' in another State. Hit and run would make them even harder to find. By the time we get the right equipment in place to track; they are gone.

Go to that FB group I linked, they fly every night at the same time. People are seeing what looks like black government vans watching them

Old 01-04-2020, 09:53 AM

5,033 posts, read 3,972,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by guidoLaMoto View Post
It must be rough going thru life without a sense of humor. Please put me on Ignore too, Snowflake. I don't want to be responsible for your deteriorating mental health.

Old 01-04-2020, 09:54 AM

5,033 posts, read 3,972,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
I just ignored you,
For a two word question?

Old 01-04-2020, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Go to that FB group I linked, they fly every night at the same time. People are seeing what looks like black government vans watching them
I did and did you spot that possible explanation about a third of the way down that link? The posted gave this link: https://gazette.com/military/could-m...sRXdj_Vq33yZDQ which provides a very rational explanation for these sightings. I quote: "Air Force Global Strike Command, which is based in Louisana, has confirmed that it conducts counterdrone exercises out of F.E. Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, where it is based."

I am now curious if these sightings first started after the Saudi oil well attack?

Old 01-04-2020, 04:41 PM

1,472 posts, read 1,131,517 times
One possible explanation:

https://www.realclearscience.com/blo..._delusion.html

Old 01-04-2020, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagster View Post
That link is driving my virus protection nuts. That is two times today that I have had problems. The first one was one of those that you cannot back out of. So I immediately do the control/alt/ delete to pull up my task manager and then just restart my computer. Immediately after that I run a Spybot and virus scan. It could be because of tensions between the US and Iran? I don't know; but be careful of that link.

Old 01-04-2020, 07:51 PM

1,676 posts, read 1,070,206 times
This all reminds me of the mystery airships of 1896:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myst...e_of_1896-1897

Old 01-05-2020, 12:14 PM

6,358 posts, read 4,548,238 times
Quote:
Yes, I linked to an article above that said that. They're over 6ft which is pretty massive. Can you imagine having to launch 30 at once?

I'm also reading that public FB group, they're saying when these drones are flying, it's jammed their wifi so that their devices aren't connecting. Someone posted a screen shot showing it.

The drones are now showing up in Nebraska.

It's sounding like it's the government doing something because otherwise the military would have started to catch these drones.

Apparently some are now seeing black vans driving around that they feel are connected to the drones.

The person manning the drones has to have a special waver to fly at night, apparently they don't have many that have the waver.

NightDrones.Net Map of Sightings

Colorado Gov. Vows To ‘Get To The Bottom’ Of Mystery Nighttime Drone Swarms
- Authorities don’t know where the drones come from, where they go or what they’re doing.
Thanks for the link. With all the military applications of drones seeing a group of them would definitely be concerning. You would think there would be a public announcement to keep people from panicking or shooting at them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal