U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2020, 09:23 AM

3,329 posts, read 3,445,016 times

Advertisements

Keep an eye on this thread so when spring comes we can perhaps have another visit report. It is already February and animals and birds start thinking about pairing up. This is when predators start breeding so their young can practice on the young of other species. Maybe dogman gets frisky in springtime too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2020, 09:30 AM

13,960 posts, read 3,696,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
Keep an eye on this thread so when spring comes we can perhaps have another visit report. It is already February and animals and birds start thinking about pairing up. This is when predators start breeding so their young can practice on the young of other species. Maybe dogman gets frisky in springtime too.
Yes, definitely!

Its still very cold here, we have a coating of snow and around 30 degrees today.

Hopefully a weekend in April, Id like to stay in a tent overnight, but at my age, its going to have to be in the 60s or 70s before I stay outdoors in a tent.

Old 02-07-2020, 02:59 PM

11,316 posts, read 10,793,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yes, definitely!

Its still very cold here, we have a coating of snow and around 30 degrees today.

Hopefully a weekend in April, Id like to stay in a tent overnight, but at my age, its going to have to be in the 60s or 70s before I stay outdoors in a tent.
Cold and clear a bit crispy with a full moon. That is the best for light work. A good comfortable chair and very warm clothes. Stay up all night. Sleep tomorrow. As I said the tent is the wrapper and you are the twinkie.

Old 02-07-2020, 10:58 PM

13,960 posts, read 3,696,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Cold and clear a bit crispy with a full moon. That is the best for light work. A good comfortable chair and very warm clothes. Stay up all night. Sleep tomorrow. As I said the tent is the wrapper and you are the twinkie.
I like that idea!, Im thinking I could park my car in his backyard, have all the windows down and just sit there all night, then drive home in the morning and go to bed. I feel like crap when Ive done this in the past, but I think its worth it for this, I have to see one with my own eyes!

That way I could see and hear everything around me and still be somewhat safe,( in a car), plus, the headlights could come in handy!

Old Yesterday, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I like that idea!, Im thinking I could park my car in his backyard, have all the windows down and just sit there all night, then drive home in the morning and go to bed. I feel like crap when Ive done this in the past, but I think its worth it for this, I have to see one with my own eyes!

That way I could see and hear everything around me and still be somewhat safe,( in a car), plus, the headlights could come in handy!
Good idea. When something starts to happen I think sleep won't be on your mind. Are there dogs outside at night? What do they do at night? Keep an eye on them. A dog with you can give you an alert of something outside. A dog with you would be good. This can be very boring work, but this is what comes with it. Walkaround the place and visualize what you might see at night that could look like a figure standing up.

Old Yesterday, 11:03 AM

4,183 posts, read 2,470,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Walkaround the place and visualize what you might see at night that could look like a figure standing up.
This is very true! I was experimenting with cameras pointed outside, through the windows. It doesn't work well at night. But in some night shots, I was seeing what appeared to be a figure standing in the far room. I originally thought it was a still of my SO getting up to turn the lights up before bed. Then I realized it was there every single night. Turns out it was a hat press that was sitting right behind the camera. It was getting a little light from the adjoining room and that was bouncing off the inside window and the storm window. I laughed when I figured it out but it really had me scratching my head for awhile!

Old Today, 09:31 AM

62 Please take note. The last 15 min. Well worth the hour.
A very good video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtJ_ZjBndVc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or