U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 10:19 PM

13,328 posts, read 3,518,488 times

Advertisements

This is related to the Dogman cases that Ive been reading about, as I mentioned in another thread, Ive been listening to Vic Cundiffs, Dogman Encounters Radio, hour long interviews with people who have seen these dogmen...

Episode 233, turns out, this guys lives in southern OH, very close to where I work some of the time. He lives in a rural area, home plots are 5-10 acres each, with lots of dense wooded areas, he has numerous encounters with Dogman as well as Bigfoot, in fact, he says Bigfoot has been around there for decades, all the neighbors know it, they see them regularly, but they are peaceful and do not cause any problems, but these Dogmen are fairly recent, and he is having all kinds of problems, to the point he has started carrying a gun whenever he goes outdoors, even to mow the grass.

At the end of the interview he gave out his email address and said he wanted some local help with trying to get some of these things on camera or video, he has tried many times, he claims, but when he takes the picture it just shows up as a black or brown 'blob' shape, no definition or detail can be seen, but he says these things are real physical, living breathing animals...anyway, I sent him an email and he finally got back to me earlier today.

He and I both work first shift so its going to be hard to find a good time to do this, he said anytime is fine and they will come up to the property, daytime or nighttime, He did keep assuring me I WILL be scared when I first see these things, I told him I was OK with that, and explained that I had seen a UFO and a ghost once before, so I think I will be alright for this.(although he said one of these dogmen he sees, stands about 9ft tall and in his estimate is over 1000 lbs..if I get up there and see THAT, IDK, I may get scared then!!)

Im going to bring 2 cell phones, fully charged and a old Nikon 'cool pix' digital camera, and Im thinking about picking up one of those disposable cameras (if they can still be bought, I havent seen them for awhile, not sure if they are still made?). Anyone think of any other suggestions or comments before I go up there?

If I manage to get pictures or video, I will definitely upload it here first!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-06-2020, 02:34 PM

11,034 posts, read 10,697,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
This is related to the Dogman cases that Ive been reading about, as I mentioned in another thread, Ive been listening to Vic Cundiffs, Dogman Encounters Radio, hour long interviews with people who have seen these dogmen...

Episode 233, turns out, this guys lives in southern OH, very close to where I work some of the time. He lives in a rural area, home plots are 5-10 acres each, with lots of dense wooded areas, he has numerous encounters with Dogman as well as Bigfoot, in fact, he says Bigfoot has been around there for decades, all the neighbors know it, they see them regularly, but they are peaceful and do not cause any problems, but these Dogmen are fairly recent, and he is having all kinds of problems, to the point he has started carrying a gun whenever he goes outdoors, even to mow the grass.

At the end of the interview he gave out his email address and said he wanted some local help with trying to get some of these things on camera or video, he has tried many times, he claims, but when he takes the picture it just shows up as a black or brown 'blob' shape, no definition or detail can be seen, but he says these things are real physical, living breathing animals...anyway, I sent him an email and he finally got back to me earlier today.

He and I both work first shift so its going to be hard to find a good time to do this, he said anytime is fine and they will come up to the property, daytime or nighttime, He did keep assuring me I WILL be scared when I first see these things, I told him I was OK with that, and explained that I had seen a UFO and a ghost once before, so I think I will be alright for this.(although he said one of these dogmen he sees, stands about 9ft tall and in his estimate is over 1000 lbs..if I get up there and see THAT, IDK, I may get scared then!!)

Im going to bring 2 cell phones, fully charged and a old Nikon 'cool pix' digital camera, and Im thinking about picking up one of those disposable cameras (if they can still be bought, I havent seen them for awhile, not sure if they are still made?). Anyone think of any other suggestions or comments before I go up there?

If I manage to get pictures or video, I will definitely upload it here first!
Congratulations. Forget those disposable cameras unless you will be within about 10 ft. Definitely day time the first time. Take along Some kind of powerful protection. Yes you will get scared. Nothing sissy about that. Do not go alone with this guy. He sounds legit but you just never know. You believe in aliens and thus you should accept the fact that this guy could be an alien himself or a serial killer. and just trying to lure you in. More later.

Old 01-06-2020, 05:47 PM

6,027 posts, read 7,870,301 times
I have my doubts about this person claiming to see these dogman, and bigfoot creatures.

He states that neighbors see these creatures often, and yet no videos or pictures of them.
I would be very Leary of being out in the woods with this guy.

Bob.

Old 01-06-2020, 06:48 PM

5,014 posts, read 3,957,436 times
What Versatile and Calguy said. Be careful -- if I were doing this, I'd make sure someone knows I'd be checking in with them, where we were going, and when -- and I'd let the guy know I was doing so. If you do it, I think we all look forward to reading your report of the experience.

Old 01-06-2020, 07:20 PM

15,329 posts, read 12,401,819 times
Take some toilet paper and if Wolfman defecates; wipe him so we can collect some good DNA!

Also you would be a responsible pet owner for picking up after your wolfman!

Old 01-06-2020, 08:12 PM

5,959 posts, read 3,689,322 times
Good luck and may the force by with you and also with you!

Old 01-06-2020, 09:05 PM

4,061 posts, read 2,128,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Congratulations. Forget those disposable cameras unless you will be within about 10 ft. Definitely day time the first time. Take along Some kind of powerful protection. Yes you will get scared. Nothing sissy about that. Do not go alone with this guy. He sounds legit but you just never know. You believe in aliens and thus you should accept the fact that this guy could be an alien himself or a serial killer. and just trying to lure you in. More later.
That's good advice. I'd think the odds of him being a serial killer are much higher than him being an alien, but he's most likely not either. At any rate, he could be dangerous so be cautious.

Old 01-06-2020, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALGUY View Post
I have my doubts about this person claiming to see these dogman, and bigfoot creatures.

He states that neighbors see these creatures often, and yet no videos or pictures of them.
I would be very Leary of being out in the woods with this guy.

Bob.
He has lots of pics but for some reason, they show up as blobs, I dont really understand it either, he says the last one he took with his cell phone, he can see it clearly on the screen, but as soon as clicks the button to take a picture, the image is no longer clear, and it looks like a black or brown blob.

I hope to go out there this upcoming weekend, as its supposed to be in the upper 50s, but we are supposed to get alot of rain for 2 days straight, so I will play it by ear and Im talking to another friend to see if they will go with me.

Old 01-06-2020, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
That's good advice. I'd think the odds of him being a serial killer are much higher than him being an alien, but he's most likely not either. At any rate, he could be dangerous so be cautious.
Yes, I do have some concerns about what his intentions are, and his story would be a very good way to lure people onto his property (and these homes are very secluded out there).

Although he told me first it would be preferable if I brought a gun along, and when I told him I didnt own a gun, he was a little hesitant about me coming out there, so if he had ulterior motives, seems like he would want me unarmed NOT packing, so thats probably a good sign he is being truthful, he just kept letting me know how intense and frightening these things are to someone who has never seen one, and how he doesnt feel comfortable without a gun when he is outside...

To be honest, Im hoping to stay fairly close to my car while Im there, if he is right and I do get extremely scared, I can always make a dash for the car and Im out of there.

He has already given me his address, so Im thinking about just going somewhere close to his property and parking the car along the road somewhere, as close to the wooded areas as I can, and just wait to see if anything happens, (if these things are walking around out there like he claims, they will be all over the area, not just in his property).

Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM

15,329 posts, read 12,401,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Yes, I do have some concerns about what his intentions are, and his story would be a very good way to lure people onto his property (and these homes are very secluded out there).

Although he told me first it would be preferable if I brought a gun along, and when I told him I didnt own a gun, he was a little hesitant about me coming out there, so if he had ulterior motives, seems like he would want me unarmed NOT packing, so thats probably a good sign he is being truthful, he just kept letting me know how intense and frightening these things are to someone who has never seen one, and how he doesnt feel comfortable without a gun when he is outside...
Perhaps you should have asked him if you could bring your friend along that works in law enforcement and does have guns? Whether he was hesitant or not; you told him you're unarmed! That is not a good sign!

Make sure you have a friend that calls you shortly after you arrive to let him know there is somebody on the outside that you're in contact with and is aware of your location.

PS Be especially leery if you hear banjos playing!

Last edited by fisheye; Yesterday at 08:07 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or