U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2020, 02:26 PM

11,122 posts, read 10,717,859 times

Advertisements

How about this one.?

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgzDfFUFVOb8yPZk6cB4AaABCQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2020, 04:41 PM

231 posts, read 59,641 times
Could be the remnants of a cartel marijuana grow. Have seen several specials that show how they are growing big time in California. Now the fines are really low so they spend the growing season out in the forest with their grow and make shelters.

Old 01-14-2020, 04:44 PM

15,400 posts, read 12,430,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You have to be kidding! Perhaps you should go grouse hunting sometime? Grouse love thickets and that is where you find them. The thicker the trees and bushes; the greater the odds of finding grouse. Many times I have had to push my body through the tangled mess and thorns. Usually, when you do flush a grouse, you don't see it and you only hear it taking off. Huckleberries, laurel, green and red briars can all be one big tangled mess. Toss in a few Hawthorn trees to really make it exciting.

This isn't a sign of Big Foot; it is more like a city slickers first trip to the great outdoors!

Old 01-14-2020, 07:26 PM

You can't see the forest for the trees.

Old 01-14-2020, 07:43 PM

Quote:
You can't see the forest for the trees.
Many areas of our Country have very thick vegetation. Mother Nature did it on her own. Sometimes tornadoes and sheer winds twisted and pilled the trees and vegetation. There is no reason to suspect that Big Foot made a nest. How many reports have you ever heard where a Big Foot was spotted bending trees? I watched six moths ago as sheer winds blew down large trees in my neighborhood and it happed almost instantly; without a mythical creature helping. Some of those trees were over two feet in diameter and probably weighed over 10,000 pounds so it is easy to picture Mother Nature moving smaller ones.

Old Yesterday, 12:35 AM

26,699 posts, read 25,377,100 times
It's the woods. Recent(ly) cut trees sprout all over the place to try and save themselves.

When you cut down a tree, the roots want to live.

Old Yesterday, 05:03 AM

3,337 posts, read 2,496,211 times
While I dont believe Bigfoot did that, I also don't believe its natural. The diamond is too perfect. Human made.

Old Yesterday, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
While I dont believe Bigfoot did that, I also don't believe its natural. The diamond is too perfect. Human made.
The question then is. How did they do it?

Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Many areas of our Country have very thick vegetation. Mother Nature did it on her own. Sometimes tornadoes and sheer winds twisted and pilled the trees and vegetation. There is no reason to suspect that Big Foot made a nest. How many reports have you ever heard where a Big Foot was spotted bending trees? I watched six moths ago as sheer winds blew down large trees in my neighborhood and it happed almost instantly; without a mythical creature helping. Some of those trees were over two feet in diameter and probably weighed over 10,000 pounds so it is easy to picture Mother Nature moving smaller ones.
You sound l like a govt official that tells you stories. No one said nest.

You say BF doesn't exist except you then say a BF would or wouldn't do this.

Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Quote:
You sound l like a govt official that tells you stories. No one said nest.

You say BF doesn't exist except you then say a BF would or wouldn't do this.
What I am saying is that nature does great without help. You look at a tree and say Big Foot did something to that tree. Finding a pattern, like a diamond, doesn't mean squat. Sometimes it can be about the perspective of the camera. Taken from another angle; that diamond will not look like a diamond.

You see a limb stuck in the ground and you point to something nobody can document. You ignore gravity and the fact that limbs fall and will stick in the ground without help.

What I mean about Big Foot would not do that is: Look at all your Big Foot sightings. Who has ever observed this mythical beast doing anything constructive? Virtually every one of your sightings talks about doing what an animal would do. Since you cannot produce solid proof it looks like most of these sightings are bear mistaken for a creature. I am pretty confident that is what we will find behind the Dogman sightings; but I'll wait for the pictures in a day or two.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal