U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:40 AM

13,719 posts, read 3,626,915 times

Advertisements

Sadly, this is whats it going to take to convince people they are real!

Although Im still not sure 'powers that be' would allow such a thing to take place, especially if it conflicted with the history we are taught.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:47 AM

17,522 posts, read 21,515,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
Although Im still not sure 'powers that be' would allow such a thing to take place, especially if it conflicted with the history we are taught.
Why would anyone spent an ounce of energy on a Bigfoot cover up?

Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM

13,719 posts, read 3,626,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark S. View Post
The only thing I can think of, was if their existence conflicted with part of the history we are all taught (that man was the only intelligent upright creature on the planet).

This is something Ive wondered about, when it comes to aliens/UFOs, its fairly easy to see why a Govt would seek to cover up those things, but with Bigfoots existence...?

Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM

11,232 posts, read 10,758,833 times
Quote:
I will say they cover up because BF is not an unknown primate. What they actually are is known to the govt but not known by the world populace. Definitely something out of the norm of today's Science as we know today. Total denials from the govt and a loss of confidence in our govt when finding out.
I think it was the CATTO Think Tank back about 1962 said to not tell the general population if space travel finds aliens.

Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM

17,522 posts, read 21,515,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The only thing I can think of, was if their existence conflicted with part of the history we are all taught (that man was the only intelligent upright creature on the planet).

This is something Ive wondered about, when it comes to aliens/UFOs, its fairly easy to see why a Govt would seek to cover up those things, but with Bigfoots existence...?
I think you have spent more time thinking about this than anyone in the government. For all its faults --- and there are some --- the modern scientific community is not stifled by government propaganda.

Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM

15,550 posts, read 12,488,265 times
Quote:
I think you have spent more time thinking about this than anyone in the government. For all its faults --- and there are some --- the modern scientific community is not stifled by government propaganda.
The way our government is divided today it is impossible for me to think we could or would cover up anything. It just will not happen. Neither side wants to tell the other side what they are doing. Or they want to tell others without telling the other side.

But; besides that just think of all the people that will attempt to make money off the internet. They post pictures of anything and everything. Except they never found one good picture of a real Big Foot. That, in itself, is one of the reasons that many of us question if there are any of these to take a good picture of? If it does not exist you cannot take a picture; you can fake a picture and that is it!

Old Yesterday, 01:16 PM

11,232 posts, read 10,758,833 times
There can very easily be hundreds of photos just not shown to the general public. They don't show them because they don't want the ridicule and rudeness they experience including here. I know of some I can go see in person and by myself. That would mean driving to another state.

Old Yesterday, 01:42 PM

1,692 posts, read 821,170 times
Besides being incredibly secretive, Bigfoot is apparently immortal!
Otherwise, wouldn't someone have found remains of a dead Bigfoot?

Old Yesterday, 01:47 PM

269 posts, read 69,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW4me View Post
Besides being incredibly secretive, Bigfoot is apparently immortal!
Otherwise, wouldn't someone have found remains of a dead Bigfoot?
The not finding remains I understand. Out in the wild you don't find bear or mountain lion remains. When something dies or is killed there are other animals that eat everything.

Old Yesterday, 01:52 PM

9,881 posts, read 11,463,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
The not finding remains I understand. Out in the wild you don't find bear or mountain lion remains. When something dies or is killed there are other animals that eat everything.
People see dead bears and mountain lions frequently, but the remains don't last long. I've seen large dead animals disappear within a day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal