U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-27-2020, 12:51 PM

1,416 posts, read 441,946 times

Advertisements

Where do I start? For the last three years, my daughter and I have been falling out, little by little, all seemingly initiated by her. It started in 2017, around March and April. She had a new boyfriend she just met through a dating app [so said]who didn't have a job, no prospects, and she was paying his way in life. I was aghast. I couldn't understand why she paid for everything for him. Situation #1.
She hurt me whenever she could, for instance, Saturday June 30th, 2018, she was going to take me to the laundromat. I told her to be at my place 10 am bcuz they get busy. Oh sure, I'll be there. She showed up at 2:30 in the afternoon with boyfriend in tow. I had to get detergent, so we went to the store. we got to the laundromat at 3:30. Every machine was in use, and there were alot of people waiting on those machines ahead of me. I said under my breath" I should have taken an Uber here and back, I just knew it" She heard me, and proceeded to have a nervous breakdown of sorts. She said she hated me in front of the whole laundromat. It didn't make sense. It was way out of proportion for the situation. I just swallowed hard, repeatedly, and held my tongue. I think I was in shock. She threatened to leave me and all my laundry at the laundromat. I had to beg her to take me home. In the car, she said she hated me over and over and over again." WTF is going on here!!!!!" is all I could think. Situation #2.
She went to New Orleans for her 30th birthday in 2018, and it wasn't even Mardi Gras. Situation #3
She keeps telling me she will help me with my kitty, who she had to keep for five months in 2016, while I was looking for a place. She renigs on every promise she makes towards kitty. Situation #4
Things started happening that had no explanation around September. I got into a horrible situation with my neighbor. I brought out to the patio a little purse that had money, two packs of cigarettes, lighters, coupons for cigarettes. I went back inside the house to get my phone because I was going to text my daughter. I thought I brought the purse inside. I went back out to patio, realized I didn't have purse, went back in the house to get it, and wound up looking for it for over an hour. We don't take from each other around here. We can trust each other with our possessions. Then I heard my neighbors door open and close. I thought " No way, but it sounds like they might have seen it and grabbed it. Oh no!" I stood on the patio asking them to come out of their place and give it back. They called the police, they came and I went back inside and they went back inside {having come to their door when the police came}. I walked inn the house and there was the missing purse, RIGHT WHERE I HAD LOOKED AND WALKED PAST AT LEAST TWENTY, THIRTY TIMES. Situation #5
In October, I was sitting on the couch, I leaned forward, and a fast food bag that was left behind by my friend, tumbled over my left shoulder. The contents spilled out on the hardwood laminate floor, and a white tissue contorted into the distinct number five. I was baffled, my jaw dropped, I took a fewcellphone pictures of it, and texted them to my daughter. I was like " Oh my gosh, this game on FB says I'm supposed to win the lottery in two months. Maybe this is a sign." I called her and I was like " Well isn't this like a sign telling me this is a number I should pick?" She said " Number five is my lucky number" "Ok, well I guess it's mine too now" Remember, that bag tumbled over my shoulder, and the tissue landed out of the bag in the number five. Situation #6
She punched me in the arm November 29th for flicking her to lighten the mood. We were on 520, eastbound, and she was saying" I just can't stand people who get sick because they let themselves go. they don't exercise, they eat wrong, then get sick". " Who in the hell are you to talk like that. People don't deliberately become ill, what is your damage" We didn't talk for a good ten minutes. I flicked her arm to let her know it was over, no big deal, let's lighten the mood. She punched me closed fist in my arm, which I couldn't move for two days after that. She punched me, me, her mother, she punched me. I asked her to take me home. She did, and she sent me a text thanking me for brunch and tasking her shopping. No apology for the punch. I had formulated an opinion finally, after three years of pondering WTF was happening to her, to me, the changes, the dark personality, hair dyed black, clothing black [ she never wore black before boyfriend. Didn't like it} I ASKED HER IN MY RETURN TEXT, OR I MORE SAID IT RHETORICALLY " YOU'RE A WITCH, AREN'T YOU, AND BOYFRIEND HAS BEEN YOUR TEACHER. THAT'S WHY YOU'VE PAID HIS N WAY IN LIFE, IT'S TUITION, SO TO SPEAK. NO COMMENT FROM HER. NO CONFIRMATION, NO DENIAL. Situation #8
That was November 29th. That night and the days following, about five days, have been incomprehensible, bizarre, mind-bending and full of immense sorrow for me. I cried for one and a half months straight, from that night, until January 11th, 13th, some where in that area. things are still going on, but not at the level they were. I did some re-arranging of the house, like breaking some stuff, throwing away other stuff, and that has calmed the tide a bit.

I have to continue in another post. Talking about this drains me.

Old 01-27-2020, 05:42 PM

3,377 posts, read 2,526,228 times
Sounds more like a spoiled brat than a witch to me.

Old 01-27-2020, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Sounds more like a spoiled brat than a witch to me.
Yes, she is. I believe this no account attitude of hers is directly responsible for her poor choices of late.

Old 01-28-2020, 12:46 AM

So to continue where I left off, Friday, Nov. 29th, after she dropped me off and we had texted, my friend came over and we went to the bank, to get gas, and then to her job to drop off some keys, then we came back here. I walked to the store across the street. I didn't want to be driven. I wanted to walk. I needed fresh air and some exercise, but I was in heels, I'd been in them all day. It took me too long to go to the store, and when i came back, my friend had left, and left my door open, and I called her and she said she got the most uncomfortable feeling waiting for me that she never had before. She felt the urge to get up and go. It was about 11:00, and things started happening.
I had had a meltdown of sorts earlier after my daughter punched me, and I sort of flipped over some couch cushions and messed a few things up to get out the incredulousness and anger over the incident. I looked at one of the cushions, and it was ripped along the side. There was something in the cushion, and I reached in and pulled out a tampon that had been pushed out, unused, put back in the wrapper, twisted shut at the base of the plunger, and the whole thing was covered in blood. I don't know when the opportunity arose to do this, and for how long it had been there. I was going to save it to show to her, or whoever, to inquire about ritualistic black magic symbols in my couch. IN MY COUCH. I decided it was too gross for show n tell.
Then, I started to pick up the house, and everytime I bent over to pick something up and put it in a plastic bag for garbage, ten more plastic bags floated down behind me, as if entering from another dimension. At first I just saw them behind me, but I finally caught a glimpse behind me of these store bags floating down from who knows where? These little twisty tie things tied into weird shaped knots would accompany the bags, not from floating down, just I would find them on the floor behind me. Nothing ever occurred in front of me, always behind. They would have feathers around them and a little tiny piece of napkin twisted into a fan pattern. I was throwing them away, and then I started to save them, well, I saved one. String would accompany this concoction also, plus some hair strands from a wig I had in the house, and that being from a bag somebody left on our stairs [mine and my neighbors] that nobody claimed.
I was starting to get scared but I knew I couldn't go there because I had to keep myself grounded. I said to myself " This is happening, you have to accept it, hang on and be strong". How coincidental this was, occurring on the day I came to my realization about my daughters vocation.
This was happening over and over. I couldn't pick up anymore. I did sort of trash the house on an anger spree earlier, so the house was really a disaster. Better to get out your ya ya's on your own stuff, I always say, than to take it out on a person.
Then the lamp she had just brought over a week earlier started to glow, like real bright, and not in line with a light bulb. It was more of an incandescent light, real fuzzy and glowy. Then I started to drop stuff out of my arms, or shall I say, it felt like it was being slapped out of my arms. I am a strong woman. I used to work in a packing plant. I don't drop **** easily, plus I have a locking wrist from a dislocated shoulder as a child.That could have been from distress, but I was dropping everything I tried to pick up or carry. I was crying by this point, but trying to keep it together. I asked for help from God. I was pretty certain at this point my daughter was into witchcraft, her and her boyfriend. It took three years to come to my conclusion about everything. Three years, that's a decent amount of time to reserve judgment, and to come to a semblance of an answer to the puzzling situations that had been going on with her.
I remembered things she said which made little sense, like " I just love metal, don't you?" "Uh, no. It's cold, ugly and can cut you real bad". My inner voice, or shall I say, the voice of whoever is watching over me, said "Get rid of the metal" Metal is I think some sort of conductor of the negative energy of witches . I don't know because I'm not going to study it. I'm not going to defy God. I've already looked in places recently I don't belong in, like witchcraft websites. I'm through, because trying to find answers is taking me away from Christianity, and into Paganism, or Satanism, and I'm not going there, no ****ing way. I don't want the answers now, if that's where I have to go to get them. they will come to me if it is to be.
Anyway, I got sidetracked there. My daughter had been bringing furniture over for years, ugly stuff made from metal, everything metal. No wood, just metal.
Things kept happening for days. I couldn't find my phone for two days starting early Saturday morning Nov 30th. It showed up on Monday, Dec. 2nd., in a place I would never put it; under the couch. I called my friend, and he came over the next day, Tuesday, Dec.3rd. That night, I opened the door to let my kitty out. I went to the door about fifteen minutes later to see if he was there. He wasn't, so I shut the door. I went back about fifteen more minutes later, and there was some weird pattern on the door made from little twigs and mud. I told Miguel to come over to the door RIGHT NOW. He looked at it, and I could see the look of astonishment and a little fear in his eyes. He tried to explain it away, but he stopped mid-sentence. Neither of us had been outside, I was the only one opening the door, and I had not been playing in TWIGS AND MUD. I have witnesses to this bizarro scenario, which is really nice. It is a validation.
I unhooked the couch, broke the lamp, and unplugged the entertainment center cord, and threw away alot of stuff, alot of metal stuff. The energy has really died down, immensely. I hope nothing else starts popping off. I'm moving within the next six months, and I'm not telling my new address to anybody I don't feel 100% certain about, and that's not very many people.
I would love to conclude with an absolute, but I can't. I might never get the whole story out of the people I wouild like it to come from, and I'm through digging. I know what I know, and what I've been through, and I have physicasl evidence, and witnesses. I am for real. I mean what I say, and I say what I mean. I get into many admonishments for it too. I shoot from the hip, and speak from the heart. That's the best I can do.
So much stuff, but this is a pretty good outline of what's been going on. I have told ten people, and I have been received very well. I guess here in Washington, sorcery is gaining popularity with our residents. Some people have even had their own experiences.
I hope I can post a happy update one of these days.

Old 01-28-2020, 01:14 AM

I forgot to include the whole basis for this situation. I lost custody of her in September 1997, the year my mom died. I kept it together from January 1997 when she died, until about August. That's when I started to unravel. I was keeping her home from school because I was afraid she wouldn't come back home. She was in foster for four months because I was too embarrassed to tell my father in law she had been removed from the house. When they found her in foster they took her in. Her grandpa died Thanksgiving day 1999, which left her with her step grandma, his second wife. She didn't want my daughter to stay with her, but her dad said " You better wrap yourself around this, because you are keeping her". He couldn't take her in because of not having a place, yet.
I guess she was very unhappy at her step grandma's. She told her she couldn't go to prom unless she had straight A's. She told her she couldn't date until age 16. Her step grandma was a fifth grade teacher, can you believe that? No parenting skill in her own life, yet she was an educator.
I wasn't there for alot of life events she went through that I should have been there for. I have shouldered the blame for this, because there's really no one to share it with since her dad died in 2013.
Grudges and lack of forgiveness is why this is happening, I think.

Old 01-28-2020, 05:13 AM

3,377 posts, read 2,526,228 times
So, uh, sounds like you have issues too. I would suggest you post this in a different forum, nit sure which one to tell you to post it in. It really doesn't belong here IMO.

Old 01-28-2020, 08:09 PM

2,346 posts, read 1,409,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AleeGee View Post
I forgot to include the whole basis for this situation. I lost custody of her in September 1997, the year my mom died. I kept it together from January 1997 when she died, until about August. That's when I started to unravel. I was keeping her home from school because I was afraid she wouldn't come back home. She was in foster for four months because I was too embarrassed to tell my father in law she had been removed from the house. When they found her in foster they took her in. Her grandpa died Thanksgiving day 1999, which left her with her step grandma, his second wife. She didn't want my daughter to stay with her, but her dad said " You better wrap yourself around this, because you are keeping her". He couldn't take her in because of not having a place, yet.
I guess she was very unhappy at her step grandma's. She told her she couldn't go to prom unless she had straight A's. She told her she couldn't date until age 16. Her step grandma was a fifth grade teacher, can you believe that? No parenting skill in her own life, yet she was an educator.
I wasn't there for alot of life events she went through that I should have been there for. I have shouldered the blame for this, because there's really no one to share it with since her dad died in 2013.
Grudges and lack of forgiveness is why this is happening, I think.

1.) This is in completely the wrong forum. This is a relationship issue, not a witchcraft issue (if there even *is* a 'witchcraft issue', which I doubt.)

2.) If you lost custody of your daughter in 1997, then she is at the very *least* about 23 years old now, possibly even older. She's an adult, so what she chooses to do (witchcraft or no) is none of your business anymore.

Old 01-30-2020, 11:48 AM

11,244 posts, read 12,970,337 times
#paragraphsmatter

Old Today, 02:38 AM

Quote:
So, uh, sounds like you have issues too. I would suggest you post this in a different forum, nit sure which one to tell you to post it in. It really doesn't belong here IMO.
It doesn't belong in paranormal and unexplained mysteries???
Where should it be moved to?

Old Today, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Who is issue free? I was looking for one person to relate. I tried lookingvelsewhere, but everything was so general and vague. I have specifics, and it seems there's a lot of hogwash out there trying to find answers.
I'm through anyway. I'm not going down a rabbit hole, and not looking darkside. I'm out. Have to move forward and try to put it behind me, one of the worst days of my life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or